Gronkowski cleared even though yesterday he was Stage 4 of the protocol

>Gronkowski cleared even though yesterday he was Stage 4 of the protocol

Holy shit, there you have it, usually by the book it takes at least 4 days to clear Stage 5, but the Cheatriots did it in less than 1 day, did they pay off the ""independent"" neurologist? Or did they threaten him mob mafia style? Fucking cunts always get away with it. I won't even watch the Super Bowl, this shit is rigged worse than the WWE

He was already practicing and it's not like his return is was sooner than the average player. 4/5 of the Patriots players who were concussed this year were out for 1 game and then returned the next week. It's not like the Eagles weren't informed of his intent to play.

Yeah, nearly 2 weeks on protocol. I wonder how he finally passed...

Oh, wait, you want me to think it was instant.

We have real doctors in America. With real medical equipment and doctors that wear shoes.

I have to agree with OP. Brains don't heal that quickly after being exposed to such violent hits. Eagles are getting cheated by the Patriots yet again in the super bowl. Unbelievable.

it doesn't matter, he was on stage 4 yesterday, he can't clear stage 5 in less than a day

unless the neurologist is having his livelihood threatened

He's been at stage 4 since Monday you filthy beaner

you fucking retard, the problem isn't stage 4, the problem is stage 5 being cleared in less than a day

Gronk is the stereotypical dumb meathead jock. How can you even tell he has a brain injury?

>the guy who hit gronk wasnt even looked at

the NFL is a joke when it comes to concussions

is there any player who doesnt make it back after 2 weeks?

He was in stage 5 yesterday, idiot. He was practicing in a regular jersey.

Argieanon will you commit sudoku if the Patriots win on Sunday? You've been spamming threads and posts, hating non stop.

They don't give a shit about concussions they just want to appear like they do to stop all the soyboy reeees

At least he's not a bandwagoning faggot like 98% of Sup Forums

I think Gilmore took like 3 weeks earlier in the season but considering how much better he came off that I think it was just Belichick keeping him away until he stopped sucking

they have 0% chance of winning without refball

if they win with refball, then their legacy is even more tainted and they might as well lost

It's just Old Gay with a proxy

*inhales*

>THIS SAME BRADY-HATING ARGIE STILL BUTT-BLASTED

YOU OK BRO LMAO

It's always a treat with you, argie

Liking this ABP Argentinian poster

I dont care what team it is. Exceptions should be made for the super bowl. I get player safety and all that is fine in september but this is what your whole life leads to. Give the players the information on CTE and let them make the choice

Eagles should go helmet to helmet on the first play

Is it bandwaggoning after 18 years?

27 is a good mcat score

Probably won't be the first play, but the Pats really are endangering Gronk by doing this

>he actually thought Gronk wasn't going to play

It's the motherfucking superbowl. No cleanshirt dweeb is going to stop me from playing.

he met criteria 5 days ago. are you paying attention?

>Eagles getting cheated

Wow a player that is on the other team is playing in the game for that team what a load of bullshit!!!!

it's been 2 weeks m8, I swear I'll revoke your med liscense.

anyone can beat Stage V cancer through prayer

>t. Has never gone through concussion protocol
Return to play isn't measured by time elapsed since the hit. It's time since you've cleared eval. Gronk wasn't at the right stage for being cleared literally yesterday and still is technically supposed to wait 2-3 days from successful eval for return to practice and about a week for play.

But whatever, all that's gonna happen is he gets his brain blasted in the second quarter again. Maybe people like you will realize how serious this is once this poor bastard's blood on your hands.

>this post

You'll be singing a different tune once Gronk has literally DIED FOR YOUR SINS.

Guys like gronk understand that playing a sport where you crash into other guys heads at top speed may cause lasting health issues. Not a difficult concept to grasp.

>Gronk
>understanding
You're signing this man's death warrant with every post. Every cheer you make places this noble white man close to the grave. I refuse to sit here and watch you destroy our race.

this is why handegg is not interesting. we all know the cheatriots will cheat their way to a win using any means possible, and pay off everyone before during and after the event.

and americans love it. winning at any cost.
you deserve the pats, and trump

no it isn't

Yes it is. Let me guess you got a 32 and now you make $300k a year with an 8 inch dick?

SEETHING

FOR
O
R

FREE
R
E
E

>rent free

Literally this. Have it be some rookie DB so that it's okay if he goes brainded or gets ejected

lmao

>argentina
do you guys have toilets and electricity yet

wouldn't be surprised if Argentina got a higher IQ than Am*rica in the year 2018

last data is from the year 2000 when Am*rica was still wh*te

Who is the sadder case of obsession, the argiefag or that guy who types in all lower case and spams 18-1 memes?