Shows that are secretly god tier

shows that are secretly god tier

>secretly
American Dad has been god tier since episode 1.

American Dad is contrarian garbage, and has been for awhile.

The characters have absolutely no consistency, the human characters change personalities completely from show to show to meet the demands of the plot. Even Roger's gimmick is overplayed by now.

>characters have no consistency

how so? the characters are faily consistent. and I say this as someone who just binge watched every season up to the new ones when they got picked up by TBS or whomever

You haven't noticed that Steve switches between outgoing sardonic outsider to barely functional autist basically every episode?

Same with Stan, between hardcore CIA superspy and borderline retarded homer character.

If you haven't picked up on that then... jesus christ

its called wearing a mask
notice how consistent the female characters are
i always imagined it was some "dude masculinity is a prison" gimmick

faggots didnt get the joker so they wrote it off

>its called wearing a mask

Literally what the fuck are you talking about?

It's called poor writing and characterization.

And no, the female characters are just as inconsistent to a lesser extent.

I'm willing to believe it might have been well written since I never really gave it a chance, but it was still ugly as fuck

Seth shows are fucking great and if you don't agree you're a contrarian Adult Swim fan who probably hates Mr. Pickles too because you get triggered by it.

Joker is such a meme, I hope they kill him off in the shitty comics so they can finally do original content

>he literally forgot that Adult swim brought Family guy back from the grave

the cgi put me off too, but they flesh out a lot of the c tier rogue gallery villains so well it makes up for it.

more depth than family guy
suffers from same shitty humor

It's almost as if people are good at some things and bad at others, isn't it?

>shows that are reddit tier

It's almost like in the first episode Stan kills a bunch of people in a cover OPs episode, then a bunch of seasons later there is a whole episode about how everyone is looking down on him bc he's never killed anyone?

But yeah, what you said, dipshit.

Oh dear, what have we here? Shit cost $2 billion and looks like ReBoot from 1994.

*covert ops mission

It's almost like pilots try stuff out that then gets retconned without acknowledgment once the show finds its voice, isn't it?

Steve is only an outgoing sardonic outsider when he has his friends around to prop him up, and Stan is just more socially retarded. Although there are definitely a handful of times where he does get the piss taken out of him work-wise just for the sake of the plot, like in the one where he was a kill virgin, or the one where he couldn't act. I still think those eps are kinda few and far between though.

It's called development. Roger didn't leave the house in season 1 until he came up with the idea for a disguise. Later on he has personas going back to the 40s. It's a cartoon.

Rick and Morty

It's almost like the pilot and the first season isn't the only time he's comfortable killing people, and acknowledged as a badass.

Wrong. Take the episode with Krampus where he freaks out and starts acting out in a store / acting like a spoiled fuck to his parents.

Vs. a bunch of other episodes where he's so meek he wouldn't dare say shit to either parent and calls them mommy and daddy.

Steve has the most examples of all of them, take any 3 random steve episodes and the character is different. It isn't development bc he goes back and forth.

Wow, Roger moved out of the house in the first season and has been doing exactly the same thing since. What development.

The show's writing is inconsistent as fuck, and you are all in denial.

Married with Children did half a season with Peg pregnant then wrote it off as a dream. Tv sitcoms aren't the most consistant, cartoon sitcoms are less consistent. You know a lot about something you don't like.

>It isn't development bc he goes back and forth.
He's been 14 for for the last 12 years, what are you talking about, "development?"

pic unrelated

Will Steve ever get laid?