"Im going to need you to lose 15 pounds by the time you finish reading this post"

"Im going to need you to lose 15 pounds by the time you finish reading this post"

I'm down 3 pounds this month.

>be a doctor for fat people
>dude lose weight!

really?

>be a fatass

I'm just saying its hilarious he probably went to school for 8 years just to tell fat americans to lose weight

>having a weight problem
>expecting the solution not to involve losing weight.

Especially considering that so many of these people cannot shop, cook, or even walk without help, compliance really shouldn't be much of a problem. Follow the fucking meal plan already.

I like to imagine there's a harpoon hanging above his med degree

when is the next episode Sup Forums?

I'm down 3lbs since friday

>We will never see Dr. Now become Captain Ahab

LESS THAN 24hrs TILL PART 2

STEVEN THE CONCLUSION

He makes mad money. I fail to see an issue

Literally the GOAT job. I'm envious

Holy fuck this is gold
Can you imagine how much this hurt?

Probably as much as boogie and the chair

10 pounds since Mar 21st, around the start of these threads, hope they dont stop, its my second biggest motivation

/fit/ has these threads all the time.

What is he watching on Hulu that they know he's fat?

Whats your first? Mine is I want to get some pussy.

Did you miss all those scenes where he was doing surgery too?

was not aware, i only lurk tv mostly. cheers man

>5'6 162lbs
Fucking hate this shit. I used to be 140 and i wanna go back but fuck it's harder now.

What do guys

>5'6

well id agree and say pussy, but i have a gf already, but its mostly for my congential heart condition.(ive had 3 open heart surgeries/pacemaker, only 27 years old btw) it got worse over the last year, loosing 20+ would ease the stress alot

Can't do nothing about it m8.

myfitness pal app will do 70% of the work just follow it and enter your meals.

800 calorie diet. High protein low carb. I expect you to lose twenty pounds by the end of this week.

Stop eating, its not hard. I was almost 300lbs and I did it. You have less willpower than a lardass? Come on now, you know what you need to do.

>DUDE FAT PEOPLE LMAO

Please go back

being a lanky auschwitz fag is infinitely worse than being a fatass.

cmon dude, let the fat guy have this one

>tfw 5'3 230lbs

hi fatty

WHEN IS PART 2?

What in the fuck am I looking at here and why hasn't it been amputated?

Fucking fatass kill yourself

I'm 5'4 132lbs and feel fat as fuck

lmao have you not seen the rest of the photos

If you're not a grill you should also kys

Losing weight is the simplest thing in the world. There's just one and ONLY one thing you need to do which is eat less. That's all there is to it unless you're a weak pussy faggot or a female.
>b-but muh feelings
>muh cravings
>muh comfort food
>muh abused as a child
All pathetic excuses lardniggers use.You can lay in bed all day every day and easily lose weight.

>tfw there's 4 parts to this
>part 2 isn't even out

Cut out all soda and shit junk food

Eat more greens, fruits

Track your calories

BUY OATS

Work out, start a lifting program (5x5 SL, PPL)

Episode 1 is parts 1+2
Episode 2 is parts 3+4

It's calf/shin fat spilling over his entire foot.

>be 5'6'' with shoes on
>235 lbs
Was 280 3 years ago

>800 calorie diet. High protein low carb. I expect you to lose twenty pounds by the end of this week.

4 weeks later

>you have failed to lose enough weight. I'm going to put you on 0 calories, 1 liter of water per day, and I don't want you to sit in direct sunlight because I think your body is experiencing photosynthesis.

Track you calories and eat every 3 hours.

That's it

22 hours from now

>eat every 3 hours.
Nice meme, numale.

What are some effective fat burning exercises that isn't running. Running is so boring where I live.

Isn't that a toe at the very end though?

is part 1 good or is it very cringey?

get hooked on nicotine. it'll replace your hunger cravings with nicotine cravings.

>26 with congenital valve stenosis
>had a valvuloplasty in 2th grade
>level of valve leakage was acceptable through puberty, but got progressively worse 4-5 year after I left high school because of gained weight and inactivity
>lost 50 pounds within the last year and a half and back within a healthy BMI

Im going to need a valve replacement sometime in my life, maybe soon. Im really fucking scared of open heart. They said I may need a pacemaker put in depending on how my body takes the new valve.

Im getting serious about my overall health, but the damage may already be done.
Losing weight did relieve a lot of stress, figuratively and literally.

biking

That's what I do. I lost 40lbs by doing that. If it's a meme it's a good meme

It's magical

swimming. it's a great exercise and easy on the joints for old/overweight people

Lift some fucking weights, faggot.

Meal frequency is a meme

It's just calories in, calories out

Keto if you want a stricter eating regimen that has good results

Intermittent fasting can be beneficial supposedly

Lifting is also great because extra muscle mass can help passively burn more calories

>tfw if I lose weight I would turn into a hungry skeleton
Do these people constantly eat or something? I eat massive meals and I'm not even average weight.

As much as its a meme, genetics does play a role in some people.
Also young people have fast metabolisms, it catches up with a lot of people in their early 20s.

I'm a fatass, user. I need to lose weight then work on building muscle. This is the correct way, yes?

I was merely skinny fat and I lost 40 pounds in a month by drinking nothing but water and not changing my eating habits whatsoever.

You can just not drink soda, it's not hard.

And if you're like 600000000 pounds it's even easier to lose weight.

They eat when their stomach isn't full, not when they're hungry.

They think not feeling full means they're hungry.

I have never felt more hate to a person on television than I do towards Steven. I can't watch this show without pausing it and walking around for a bit because he is so insufferable. Also fuck his dad for constantly ordering him pizzas, he should have let him starve a long time ago.

How do you tell when you're actually hungry? Hunger pangs?

No, fucking lift fucking weights while you lose weight so you don't turn into a fucking faggot.

yo bro poster from above! ive had two mechanical mitral valves replaced. wont lie its painful and uncomfortable, plus side i lost 25 pounds from the last surgery (2010) but since gained it back, ive been on coumadin since 3 monthd old.. pacemaker sucks, makes working out alot harder than it use to be

When your BMI is under 18.5. Until then you're fine

Hunger pangs are meaningless, people can and have survived over a month without eating, skipping lunch and having your stomach growl in the evening is nothing.

So just lift to get lean muscle? Then when I lose weight, that's when I eat more to bulk to build muscle?

IF can definitely be beneficial since it limits the time when you are allowed to eat in the first place.

Yes, and sometimes when you think you're hungry, and you're not feeling the pang, you're probably just dehydrated.

Drink lots of water.

Do you snack at all? I'm the same, 6 foot and thin, but eat a small breakfast and then large dinner and lunch but pretty much nothing in between

On it boss

What will the fallout of the golf car fall be?
I'll wager he'll use it an excuse to quit rehab and go on a pizza binge.

Yes, and the muscle will help you lose weight faster until then.

Where can I stream fatkino?

Depends on individual.

If your problem is snacking then IF is going to help you break that habit.

If your problem is portion control then eating every three hours might help because it will force you to learn to divide your food into smaller portions to last throughout the day.

Thank you user. I have a long road ahead of me as I'm 268lb.

You'll do fine. Cut out bread and you'll do great.

i regularly eat undrcooked pork so mybody is porbably riddled with those fucks

>i only lurk tv
wew

Why do you regularly eat under cooked pork?

It's really easy m8

Lifting is unironically the quickest way to burn fat.

Not necessarily lose weight, but "losing weight" is just a colloquial term that people toss around for losing fat. You could even gain weight but just simply look better because your body's turning the fat into muscle.

Lifting + healthy aerobic exercises on a reasonable schedule + (and this one is the most important) a good diet = guaranteed to look 10x healthier within a couple of months (if you stay dedicated)

You won't have abs and that stuff, but you'll just look way way healthier and feel way way healthier.

What's the context of this? Why is steven in a golf cart?

We'll know tomorrow night. Though I think it's most likely trying to get him inside the rehab facility.

>your body's turning the fat into muscle

Power yoga. It's probably better for fat people since it is no impact so you wont be sore and out of breath after.

He means weight wise, not literally.

Holy shit, that's my dream job.

>stand around all day triggering fat fucks by telling them to lose the lard ass
>get paid enough money to live in any house anywhere you want, and drive a brand new car that cost as much as everyone elses houses, with money for hookers and blow to spare

Eight years of school for that is nothing.

>you
>getting the point

I've never seen this show, but because of the webms and screenshots I've seen posted here I really want to watch it now. I feel like such an asshole.

What do you want him to do? Magic the fat away? He offers solutions that require the patient's cooperation for them to succeed. He can't do it all by himself.

>sharing your pizza
>any year

Damn dude
Its my pulmonary valve thats messed up. I have lung issues a lot due to poor circulation, plus it has thumb on the garden hose effect so blood pounds my pulmonary artery wall so its been swollen my entire life.

Ive always been told that if I get hit in the chest or I do too extreme of a lift or exertion my pulmonary artery could burst and id be dead within minutes.

So while its serious, its obviously not as serious as a mitrol valve issue.
The idea of making workouts even harder and more controlled sounds awful. its already stressful worrying about it now.

It weird finding someone else my age with similar issues on a board like this