ITT: Actors other than Brendan Fraser who got their shit fucked up

ITT: Actors other than Brendan Fraser who got their shit fucked up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XC0xrYmTWjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drake Bell

other than being fat i dont see how his shit got fucked, he's touring with his idols now, doing what he wanted to do before getting into film

But it's pathetic. It's classic mid-life crisis shit. Being in a covers band with two famous dinosaurs you pay to be your buddies is no life for any self-respecting artist.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT RED THING ON HIS TOOTH AND WHY DOES NO ONE EVER TALK ABOUT IT?

Also, he lost all his appeal for women by leaving his gorgeous wife for some younger women including one who is now determined to end his career with her delusional bullshit. He has no credibility left. He looks seedy, you'd never think he had a tenth of the money he has. And he's in a fucking covers band.

This poor sap.

Let him do what he wants. Depp seems like a nice guy.

I'd like to believe it's some kind of stone or ceramic implant.

>NOW THATS PUDTASTING!

When he's not drunk.

It's like a blood blister within a cavity, i had one, hurts like hell.

Who is that?

Leo? He's based as fuck.

>always skinnyfat when he doesn't have to be in shape for a role
>drinks, smokes, parties
>fucks any model he wants
>wears cargo shorts at age 40

A drunk.

>CHECK MY FIVE FINGER EXPLODING CHOKE TECHNIQUE

Of course he can do what he wants, but he looks like a loser, which nobody ever thought he could.

kek, thought that was Tom Delonge for a second.

OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN
*stands on chair*
[chair falls]

Shit wasn't even his fault. He was a kid and did what he was told. He got a lot of shit for PM that's undeserving.

>named Phoenix
>doesn't rise from the ashes

Hanging with Leo looks like the most boring job in sex work.

Jesus Christ. She used to be such a bombshell.

not pictured: a multimillion dollar yacht anchored just offshore.

ow the edge
shouldn't you be posting on Sup Forums, kiddo?

JUST

everytime you post it's fucking cancer and ive seen you around for a while. always IMG_12345 with some autistic fucking post

Yeah, but if you're a premium level hooker, you're used to multimillion dollar yachts.

I really don't see what's so bad about having fun with your music heroes as a hobby. It's not like he's, as far as I know, pretending it's some super serious endeavour in a ground breaking band or something, it's just a bit of fun that no one here would turn down.

>every phone poster is one person

>prequelfags will go this far

poor Leo, i can't watch him like this

is this real

its scary

It's always fun to listen to fat nobody losers on messageboards make fun of successful, rich celebrities.

He didn't go off the deep end, he just took his fetish a step too far and it killed him

yeah johnny rocks hes so cool

I would turn it down. Anyone who's not a loser would turn it down. It's not real fun or friendship.

I am quite famous too user

I FIND A WAY, I FIND A WAY

Depp is a fat failure, though. Women don't like him. Hipsters don't like him.

No, you wouldn't turn down the opportunity to hang out and play with your favourite musicians. And you're making a ton of assumptions about their relationship. You must be quite jelly to have come to these delusions.

REMINDER

youtube.com/watch?v=XC0xrYmTWjo

Explain?

how the fuck didnt he die just from the belt being around his neck hanging was over kill

Rickety Cricket?

it's not him

>In mid-2010, Pacino learned that his business manager, Kenneth I. Starr, had been arrested for embezzling his clients’ money in a Ponzi scheme. (Starr is currently serving seven and a half years in prison.) There had been warnings. Early on, Mike Nichols, who had taken his money out of Starr’s company, had raised suspicions. “I’ll get to it,” Pacino told Nichols. “Then I never got to it,” he said. “Millions of dollars were gone,” Sola said. “Gone.”

>Pacino took the loss in stride. “I thought, Hey, this is the world. It’s real,” he said. “Not one day I saw him down or depressed,” Sola said. “He was, like, ‘O.K., now what do we do? Roll up our sleeves and go to work.’ ”

>Pacino’s agent, John Burnham, told me, “In his halcyon days he made around fourteen million a picture, but the industry’s changed. Nowadays, he gets five million. With a gun—seven million.” It has taken Pacino four years to work himself back to a position where, he says, “compared to a normal person, I have a significant amount.” He sold a Snedens Landing property, did commercials, took out a loan, and signed on for Adam Sandler’s dismal but profitable “Jack and Jill” (2011)—a “kids’ movie,” according to Pacino, in which he sent up both his legend and his financial predicament. In the film’s best moment, a hip-hop ad for Dunkin’ Donuts, Pacino can be seen dancing and pitching the “Dunkaccino”: “You want creamy goodness / I’m your friend / Say hello to my chocolate blend.”