Why does the Jew want Islam to take over?

Why does the Jew want Islam to take over?

What is their end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

kas.de/wf/doc/kas_36349-1522-1-30.pdf?131211155732
israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/17045
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>their end game

A 9/11 on saudi?

The like watching sandniggers attempt to take Israel

you idiot, the jew is just trying to show everyone how bad the eternal sandnigger is so we will all finally side with the and give them back their holy land and get rid of sandniggers

some people are anti semites because of their plotting

but i support jews

jews > sandniggers any day

a One World Government ruled by Israel

Read, Goys

Jewish Contribution to the European Integration Project.
kas.de/wf/doc/kas_36349-1522-1-30.pdf?131211155732

Control through chaos, corroding away our culture for the coming global state. Protocols of the Elders of Zion's been right about everything so far, read mein kampf if you want to get red pilled on Jew tactics, same sit happened in Germany, Jews are all the same

go back to gaza, ahmed

its true, they wish to destroy the world with islam, and genocide their enemies, muslims and christians, then rule the entire planet of mocha coloured slaves

oh wow, ok i take back what i said thanks

Jews know that nothing destabilises a society like Islamic sandniggers

They have destabilised the Middle East and seized power in the region...why do you think want to destabilise other countries?

Yes, Gentiles exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

In this NEW WORLD ORDER, ISRAEL will furnish ALL leaders without opposition.Governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will FALL INTO THE HANDS US JEWS. It will then be possible for us, the JEWISH RULERS to abolish private property everywhere to make use of the resources of earth. Thus the promise of the TALMUD be fulfilled, in which is said when the Messianic time is come, JEWS will have ALL the property of the WHOLE WORLD in our hands.

Oy vey :^)

Only one way to be free, you pay it with blood.

FUN FACT
>FUN FACT

Soros CUT funding to Femen (Radical feminists) when they tried to open a branch in Israel

Kissinger supports BLM, If Jews just wanted and nigs then why are they pushing race mixing with blacks and demonizing Whitemen at every turn ?

It's to anger Americans to destroy the Middle East.
Same reason for 9/11 false flag, it got us to take out Iraq and Afghanistan.

ISIS is for us to take out the rest.

Military action in the middle east, plus the cover of the fog of war to purge palis.
Tbh rather Israel than mudslimes.

esasperate the westerner until we wil burn the middle-east to the ground so they can take it over. And I'm ok with this.

Also racial domination of the planet. Where the jews are a ruling class oligarchy and everyone else is a mixed race cattle to serve them

RARE

Sabotage all European nukes before Muslims get their hands on it, slap Muslims around a bit in conventional warfare and then make them their bitches.

Yep

Same here. Dont like the manipulation but cant stand the barbarism

This is long-term bad for Jews in the same way that it is long-term bad for a parasite to kill its host. Not all Jews are consciously conspiring to turn Europe brown, although many (probably most) would claim that there is nothing wrong with that. They are just advocating for their interests both in Israel and abroad. It is in the interest of Israel to destabilize the stable countries around them because they might get in the way of their Palestinian genocide, and it is in the interest of the diaspora to destroy any ethnocentrism in their host countries. Both of these contribute to the Islamification of Europe.

That is perhaps the best comment I have seen in atleast a year. That is a straight bullet to the dome truth type of words.

niggers aren't rare

JUST LEAVE SOUTH AFRIKA YOU KIKE, THIS IS NOT YOUR HOME. EVERYONE HATES YOU

Long con for the initial brown invasion?

Zion wants Islam to take over because once Islam eradicates all Westerners, then Zion can get to work on eradicated all Muslims. For some reason Westerners object to a Muslim Holocaust but Zion will soon put that to rest.

shutup nigger

It's annoying when Richard Spencer goes on about Pan-Europeanism and Kalergi. I really like him, but his approach is a bit inorganic.

That's why Jews fought for equal rights for negros ?

Ons sal nooit vergeet wat jy gedoen

JOU tyd sal kom

you da man

Jewish communists Jo Slovo and friends destroyed South Africa and unleashed the niggers on the whites

>else is a mixed race cattle
But they are mongrels themselves. They have nothing to do with the ancient hebrews that followed the judaic religion.

communism is a Jewish creation to genocide white people

They'll keep some of them around just for fun, they are irrelevant if you don't let them inside your borders after all.

Jews are really on "fire" this summer on Sup Forums

YES they did that same thing in Rhodesia, Kissinger funded literal Leninist terrorists that killed children by blowing up schools.

Who was behind taking down apartheid ? Commie fucking Kikes !!!

>dat flag

Bazinga

How will they be able to rule over what's left? Muslims hate them

>so redpilled you are believing nazi propoganda.

No thanks.

huehuehuehue
at least embrace your niggerness and quit pretending to be white

he's a nigger what ya expect

You're not white Chaim, I rest assured knowing you will pay for undermining African Whites

You kikes are loosing at your retarded propaganda because millenials don't give a shit about your Holohoax and will not give you any shekels for it.

here is what i'd suggest you do:

I think you need to let Arabs holocaust a couple of millions of you so the whole world can feel sorry for Jew again.

"Nazi propaganda"

Discount everything they observed in Jews because
>Huhurhuh muh Nazi propbagnada

KIKE DETECTED

Maybe? Your guess is as good as mine. Ive been confused trying to understand the end game with the European migrant crisis myself. But if hillary gets in then it wont be limited to just europe. She will be pushing for 500,000 to 1 million in her first term i hear?

They don't have an end game. You have to realize that Jews don't plan ahead. They just take whatever decision on the spot depending on whether they think it benefits the jewish people.

They thought that mass third world immigration and multiculturalism would make it easier for Jews to blend in, so that is what they preached. They didn't anticipate muslim animosity towards Judaism being a problem.

Ethnic homogeneity strongly correlates with social cohesion, What better what to divide a untied high trust society like Europe ?

Control through chaos, keep the plebs scared of each other and nobody will pay attention to Sholomo. A house divided cannot stand

im not denying that you silly goy
a nigger

They don't "want" Islam to take over, this is a result of multiculturalism, which is a result of Jews being Jews and trying to make money. Islam is like an infectious disease and the Muslims breed like rabbits so once they were given special rights in our society there was no turning back

Evil Jews playing both sides - nothing new.?

You hook nosed little shits have been doing that since Waterloo

Reading this thread it becomes clear how intellectually superior Jews are.

Why shouldn't they rule? They're the smartest.

This. If there is a war, they will sell weapons and ammo, if there is a flood, they will sell boats and life jackets. That's what they do, it's the only thing they can do right.
That's why they want the world to be a chaotic place, and of course, the major pushers of capitalism. If there were to exist another economical system or the world shifted to a pseudo-utopia, or at least a most pacific and controlled society, it's the moment they will become irrelevant.

sure thing

Not a conspiracy, Read a history book. You kikes openly gloat about Waterloo these days.

>t.b Chaim Shekelshoahstine

Revenge, revenge, hate for Christianity (idolatry) as demanded by Tikkun Olam and some more revenge

can't argue with that

very clever you can read words on a piece of paper

We Jews are the chosen people.
If you are not Jew, you are filthy goy.
Filthy goys need to be undermined and made weaker, divided, and ridiculed until the Jew is on top as the rightful chosen one, not filthy goyim.
Filthy goy should be kept stupid and they should never have racial or national pride, for that makes the goyim stronger.
Stronger goyim is bad for jews, as with goyim coming together and seeing past differences.
Filthy goy should always fight with each other, allowing jews the rightful place as the chosen people.

nice one, it gets funnier every single time you post it
please continue doing so

jelly much?

your days are numbered kikes

Quite the opposite.
No believe me, eh?
Just look at Europe and the right-wing governments that are standing by our side :^)
They will deport you back to Gaza eventually.

We will see about that.

Again, how many of us did they manage to kill during ww2?
What makes them (not you, because you an arab) think they can attempt doing so again?
You're a delusional sandnigger.

Fake quote like 99% of the stuff here

He doesn't. Actual Jews just want mudshits dead.

he's a fake norwegian from gaza
i thought you guys had their borders secured

this too?

what has happened to our beloved Sup Forums

you dont believe that atleast 89% of the norwegian people thinks israhell is the core problem in the middleast? You zio-jews are the very stains that lives in they're last utopian days. :^D

>Actual Jews just want mudshits dead.

Tell me more!

the ultimate red pill: jews are the master race

Obviously, most of these qutes come from some Arab tv network. All of them are made up with the exception of the Mel Gibson one.

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/17045

this one too?

>Green Party
>Rabbis

Who gives a shit about those traitors?
Actual Jewish individuals, conservative people. They don't want Islamic antisemitism in Europe, they have enough in Israel.

this is totally photoshopped by anti-jewish muslamic raygun

Probably not, hard to verify, right wingers in Israel hate leftists(Breaking the silence and other fifth column NGOs are funded by Europeans) almos as much as they hate Muslims.

maybe the cucks yes, like the swedish
we've been around long enough to know who's the sandniggers are in these threads

how did 500 Hezbollah Warriors put the fear in your hearts back in 2006? Where was your planes and all of the shit you where pumping your military with? Its all a scheme, you zios are the core cancer of this earth and with the help of the masons you initiate the recruits to help israhell from around the world.

refer to this.

let him cherry-pick the schizophrenics so that it goes with his narrative

>A response to your petition on Black Lives Matter

>Blah blah blah, black people are rioting because of police and we support that...

>Blah blah blah, you're racist for being scared...

>Blah blah blah, you're racist because you don't know what black lives matter are about...

>"The White House plays no role in designating domestic terror organizations. The U.S. government does not generate a list of domestic terror organizations, and therefore we are not able to address the formal request of your petition. We encourage you to engage with your community in the ongoing discussion of how we can better build trust and safety in our communities."

>"Thank you for your participation in the We the People platform. We'll be back in touch soon."

>-- The We the People Team

this is for the petition on putting black lives matter on the U.S. government's terror organizations list. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AMERICAN TO SIGN THIS. k

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

far from numbered, ahmed
go back to 9gag you sandnigger
hezbollah, like all you mudslimes, enjoy fighting from civilian areas - if all the cucked nations would give us permission we'd flatten the whole country

signed this long ago and passed it along to most threads
don't expect much from this thread - it's filled with niggers and kebabs

I'm not mad but that file name... These guys are more men than most of the people there will ever be.

Sup Forums is filled with Americans and Europeans with a righteous cause but they don't do anything about it (eg. Go to arms and defend their country). They just sit infront of their computer all day complaining.

Most of the people here*

Why did they opened the gates of Constantinople ?

Establish 2 central populations, jews and non-jews. Then systematically kill all the antisemitic non-jews in "self defense" or other means.

Mix breeding lowers IQ, plus they sterilize blacks in Israel "accidentally" all the time.

>the jew hopes that christians and muslims trigger ww3 and almost wipe each other out so that the jew can step in and look like the peace maker....their agenda is the New World Order...total economic control of the world.

You certainly know it. Thats the real truth as it is.

exactly

see that bullshit I wrote before?

You have to have roughly 80 IQ to believe that shit

> George Soros killing Jews in Israel means that hes on the same side as the Israelis!

I'd be pleased if the IP of the stormcucks is being squirelled away for later. Get rid of that FEMA "new gulag" smell

>cannot wait for holocaust #2....the ovens are so much better these days...the jew will not escape next time.

trips then dubs.
>overkill of truth

oy vey
the goyim are asking too many questions lately