Mex
IDGAF

NEVER
E
V
E
R

This works too

Any region where a vast majority want independence should have the right to secede.

t. muh russian minority

return crimea

What.

that's up to canada, still it doesn't really seem like a good idea for them to secede anyway.

>He's from Alberta

They would collapse there was a paper done in 2012 about Quebecs economic reliance on the Canadian economy and its fucking embarrassing how stagnant and uncompetitive Quebec is due to the language barrier and socalist attitudes

i live in the kootenays
alberta's shit right now

Seriously why not? also the rest of Canada, Australasia and New Zealand should be Dominions within the British state.

I hope this is bait

>No. It should be a french department

the French don't actually believe this, they don't give a shit about Quebec it's just their last feeble attempts at relevance by being simply anti-Anglo, like De Gaulle

I unironically care about Québec. I guess...

add israel then

Something about this post is almost infuriating

I can believe a French neckbeard cares about Quebec, like ones here care about anime or Dungeons and Dragons or something, but does the average, normal French person care or even think about Quebec? No

>No. It should be a french department
never, i don't want to be part of padamalgam: the country

KEK unironically this.

Of course we do. Quebec has a very funny accent. A lot of "viral" videos come from here.

wtf are you doing in Britain? :DDDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=Fm0IcX9bzIE
mfw angl* tourists in my city

but to be a French department?

hey, maybe that would be great for Quebec, they can both retain and preserve their language and give foods unnecessary French titles while still complaining about and playing victim with the central government in Paris. it's like all they ever wanted rolled up into one

Je me fasais chier alors je suis venu visiter le pays en source d'inspiration.
Mais en faite je m'emmerde en angleterre et j'arrive pas a conduire a gauche :DDDDD

C'est con :DDDDDD

Sounds like the best of two worlds, reminds me of a country just north of England.

Are you a nigger prostitute user? Do you have something you wish to confess?

>implying the french don't give stuff unnecessary english titles

you said "viral videos" thought you would know that one, Roi Heenok was a huge meme in France in the early 00's

Yes for Canada's sake

Mais le pire est de loin qu'il fait nuit a 5h30 heure anglaise.
C'est une horreur.

Yes I do and you are right but still, this language is not to be tolerated. Nigger.

I just want americanisms and anglicisms to stay out of the beautiful french (or any) language :)

Une heure de moins par rapport à chez nous, non ?

>Argentina
>No

Independence should be earned by blood.

all to those who agree with this shall queue up for the guillotine

You have no clue.

There are closer ties than you think between France an Quebec. We share a same cultural space.

Never going to happen. Stay mad le Quebecois.

Also Canada should have a referendum to leave Quebec, its the only reasonable course of action.

fpbp

1. Canada
2. No. But if they do separate, Montreal should re-join Canada. We make up almost half of their economy and a third of their population.

t. westmount jew

Mexico
No, because Quebecois are white supremacists

WTF I love Québecois now

wtf I hate France now

they basically already are those fat frogs never signed the fucking constitution act and it gives them uncountable immunities to federal directions

1. Canada
2. Absolutely not. The map would look disgusting and I feel like Acadians would suffer if Canada lost such a large portion of its French Canadians.

>Québec
>yes

1. suède
2. oui

Oooh. So you fight for French Canadians right?
How adorable.

1. Québec
2. Oui

Norway
Yes

Haha who do you think we are, americans? Every french knows about Quebec, everyone loves them too (I mean the only place where you hate canadians is 4chin)

I'm sure if the Acadians really wanted to (I doubt it) Quebec would let them join them

The maritimes could secede too :^)