>MC gets saved by a ragtag group
>they follow a radio broadcast to join up with others
>no one there

>zombie movie
>character gets bitten/infected and knows it, but says absolutely nothing

>implying you wouldn't want to live on as a zombie eating your allies

>zombie movie
>they run fast

>can't relate to zombie movie characters because I'd be the first one to give up and shoot myself in the face

>it's the
>nutshack

Quality post

>person from another country says something
>didn't catch what they said
>context doesn't give any clues
>rewind
>still don't understand
>give up
>keep watching

>jumpscare incoming
>cover your eyes
>still jump

Phil is kawaii.

This tbqh fampai

>zombie movie

Overplayed trope and all, but you still see why it's done that way. There isn't a more efficient way to immediately get across that society is fucked than to show that the hospital, the place you go to be saved and rescued, is out of commission.

TITO GET

>zombie setting
>Military is fucking incompetent

>real life
>same as in the US
?

OP here, you've got a point.
It's just frustrating to see the same scenario in the opening scene. Maybe writers could find a way to work that in without the opening scene being the character waking up in a bed with IVs and stumbling around for 15 mins.

>Maybe writers could find a way to work that in without the opening scene being the character waking up in a bed with IVs and stumbling around for 15 mins.

It is overused. I hope that I won't live to regret mentioning Zack Snyder here, but his Dawn of the Dead got that point across pretty well by having the ambulance run that guy over. Nothing says "don't bother calling 911" like an ambulance hit-and-run. It's absolutely not a coincidence that it was an ambulance; that's what they were trying to get across.

youtube.com/watch?v=qeTSaLEc6os

IT'S

Why would you regret it?
It makes a powerful point.
Also lulz.

>Zombie movie.
>The military bombs entire cities.

>WATCH THE NUTSHACK BECAUSE MEMES
>IT'S HORRIBLE BUT THERE'S SOME LEGITIMATELY FUNNY BITS

His Dawn of the Dead's kino, but he's a figure of controversy these days, and it doesn't take much for threads to derail. That being said, it does serve the exact same purpose as waking up in a hospital. She goes from wondering why she can't get through on 911, and confused about why the neighbor girl is murderous straight to "oh shit, the world is over". If it were just a regular car mowing him down, she'd be thinking that her neighborhood was fucked or still believing in civil society. An ambulance hit-and-run tells her and us that shit has hit the fan and society has broken down completely.

Literally the best horror movie into sequence since 28 Days Later.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCdRFMp8Xwo

FUCK

Truly, I just watched this and it was fantastic.
That end though
>28 days later again
>she saves MC
>hell written on the landscape
>MC wakes up
>his unibrown and beard have grown in
>they wrote hello in cloth and layed it out to call the passing jets
THESE FEELS

why is his dick so big when he doesnt use it

>lovable character being eaten by zombies
>turns to the camera and winks