Dude just pressure Brady lmao

>dude just pressure Brady lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well what are you supposed to not pressure him?!

Those numbers are all worse than his numbers when not pressured.

next you'll be telling boxers not to punch the other person because the other guy might win even though he gets punched

good lord what a fucking shitty post. possibly the worst i've seen in a month.

whats your point dipshit

He's responding to all of the giggle fans who say >they'll win if >they can get to Brady, dip-fucking-shit.

Its not just pressure him, its pressure him without blitzing. So if the Eagles front 4 can get a pass rush while having 7 in coverage, that is where the Brady (or any QB) is at a disadvantage

Tim Brody has good stats against pressure because of his ability to burn the blitz. The problem with that is the eagles generate more pressure than anyone in the league, without even relying on blitzing (bottom 5 in the league for blitz %). Anyone who doesn't know this by now is a fucking casual.

This is where Dion Lewis has to have a good game

what does this even mean? pressure is something that a qb feels for various reasons, it's not a measurable statistic. he might not even be able to see a defender who has broken the line. and lots of the patriots plays are designed to get the ball in the air quickly.

That if you pressure Brady you have a better chance of winning than if you don't.

Jags had a better front 4, better linebackers, and a better secondary. They still lost lmao

could be wrong but I think it's when rushers are near him so it could include when he gets sacked, knocked down,hit or hurried. some stats fag will correct me if I'm wrong

>dude just score more points than them, lmao

The difference between Blake Bortles and Nick Foles is greater than the difference between Jacksonville's defense and Philly's.

Bortles had a great game. Likely did better than Foles will do

The Eagles actually have very good depth at D-line so on paper they'll rotate their players and thus should stay fresher longer, unlike the Jags D-line which just ran out of steam at the end since they depend entirely on their starters. That being said the Pats are probably gonna play some tempo style of offense to keep the Eagles from rotating their lineman which will more or less nullify that advantage.

Agreed. Tired of hearing how "da booprint" to beat Brady is pressure because of the Giants Super Bowls. The only reason the Midgets won those was because they got favorable calls in the trenches (almost a false start called against Pats every drive or a missed offsides) and even then they needed miracle catch and Welker/Asante having butterfingers to win.

>was because they got favorable calls
in the 18-1 year, the Giants beat the #1 seed Cowboys the same way. There was an offsides call against the cowboys that wasn't offsides, which lead to a Giants touchdown, and then an intentional grounding call against Romo late in the fourth that wasn't intentional grounding.

>and Welker/Asante having butterfingers to win
Same for the Cowboys, Crayton dropped a huge third down pass thrown straight to him and ran a bad route on the last third down which should have been a TD.
Still pisses me off that the Cowboys lost that and everybody blames Romo for being a "choker"

He's seen it all. He just happens to have enough gas left in the tank to put that experience to use.

eagles have much better depth up front and won't fade late in the game like the jags

>Dude just suck the tip lmao

>consistently pressure Brady
>triple cover Gronk on every play
>also cover Cooks, Amendola, Hogan, and whichever dual threat running back is in on the play

yeah the eagles are 100% fucked

You're supposed to ram your safety into his knee and take him out of the game.

The Jags LITERALLY took Gronk out of the game and still lost.

>Implying da iggles won't headhunt on the first play

They will but they’ll have lost by the 2nd quarter

This season is a pretty big anomaly, actually. It's interesting. I'm not sure exactly why he's improved so much this year.

well he's the GOAT, of course he's still going to be ranked 1st when he's pressured. He still does worse than when he's not pressured though.

That's not how the pats operate. The eagles will be up at half time. Screen shot this.

>I'm not sure exactly why he's improved so much this year.
O-Line scheme changes? Maybe they're closing in on him so it counts as pressure but there are fewer gaps for rushing players to get through
or they've changed routes so that the receivers are making better use of space left by blitzing LBs

Jags arguably only lost as a result of the offense being impotent in the second half and questionable reffing. That defense was completely running the show until their offense failed and they tired out. If Philly Offense can maintain the ball for longer periods so their defense doesn't tire out, it's going to be a lot closer.

hes the GOAT

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Pass Protection Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Rush the QB Like Nigga Pin Your Ears Back And Blitz Haha

But how much of that has been against blitzing defenses? The Eagles get pressure rushing only 4.

You can't stop him

>Gronk
he ain't playing isn't he?

I'm willing to bet money the Pats run trap plays and screen passes while running their offense to interfere with the Eagles' ability to substitute all game long to nullify the Eagles' d-line

Oh he's playing

this

He was cleared yesterday.

They cleared him yesterday. It's already over.

rip iggles

he'll get his stats, but kendricks or bradham are actually pretty strong matchups, all things considered

He'll probably see a lot of Jenkins, too. Gronk's a beast, but I don't think he's going to just walk all over these guys.

Because Brady recognizes his own weaknesses and works harder than anyone to nullify them.
Remember for years the knock on him was he couldn't throw deep? Last season he was the number 2 QB in yards per attempt. This season he was top 5.

If WE knew he was not great under pressure than Brady DEFINITELY knew. So he worked to improve it. That's what makes Brady the GOAT, he never stops trying to get better.

>Because Brady recognizes his own weaknesses and works harder than anyone to nullify them
Ok, but why didn't he do that last year? Or any of the other 7 seasons before this one?

Or 12 men penalties

>not deepthroating
shig and also dig

Eagles offense is worse than Jacksonville's was and the Pats play clean so they'll have the penalty advantage again. If the Eagles don't commit dpi then Brady and Cooks will be able to connect deep.

meme magic is very seductive on officials

You know they keep track of better stats for measuring deep throws than Y/A.

nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing