Why is NOBODY talking about the terrorist attack here?

Why is NOBODY talking about the terrorist attack here?

>terrorist attack
it's merely shoplifting gone awry

>350+ negroes died in a bomb blast in africa making it like top 3 or top 5 deadliest in the history
>literally nobody cared
>1 american died in a walmart shooting
>"why is nobody talking about the terrorist attack?"

that's how the world works i guess, all the lives are equally important but some are more equally important

One has media advantage, the other doesn't. See the connections? You need connections

It will be sunrise in 2 hours, europe is asleep your faggit, and your counrymen usually occupy Sup Forumseddit

But americans are the good guys so shut your mouth russkie :DDDDDEDDD

which one?

it was low energy

>all the lives are equally important
why did such false ideology ever pick up steam? most people are not even human.

>350+ negroes died in a bomb blast in africa making it like top 3 or top 5 deadliest in the history
Yeah, well our hunters shoot tens of thousands of deer in a season and that doesn't make the news either.

you have Sup Forums for redneck news, retard.

Terrorist attacks and shooting sprees are part and parcel of living in a Free Country™
:^)

This. Americans are subhuman.

be american get shot lol

happy now you twat?

user was probably referring to all the bicyclists who got run over. Not the random Wal-Mart shooting.

because it's part and parcel of living in a big city ishallah

What attack?

Literally do not care

It's just the regular shart gone wrong

They can't bully you if they don't speak about it

Who cares about amer*cans?

>a white supremacist runs down some fat bitch at an antifa rally, enemy combatant KIA
>worldwide coverage about the underlying racism in america
>a radicalized extremist muslim immigrant runs down 8 innocent people just out for a jog
>guys stop being racist, islam is a religion of peace

Main stream media is winning the culture war. Gen Z is fiscally conservative but they're farther left than most Millennials are. It's over guys.

Too many attacks nowadays to give a shit about an attack of such a small scale. I need at least 50 deaths to care.

or be a attack made by a wh*te

>>a white supremacist runs down some fat bitch at an antifa rally, enemy combatant KIA
I think she didn't even die of from the car impact but rather being a fat bitch she had a heart attack and died

Only two out of the eight dead were Americans, five were Argentinians and one was Belgian

the world is becoming more and more dangerous
I don’t wanna go out of my house god

Terrorist attacks are boring. same old same old. I don't even care about the latest one in NY to even bother with the details.

nigger lives are literally less important than cattle

you live in japan, one of the safest countries in the world. The only thing you have to worry about are serial killers, especially if you are a woman.

The amount of resources invested into a first worlder's life is worth thousands of third world lives. If a burgeristani dies anywhere, it sparks a police investigation, paperwork must be done, his employer must look for a new employee, it may lead to an international incident if he died outside his country, etc. If 300 Africans die in Mogadishu LITERALLY NOTHING CHANGES. No Somali living in Somalia is relevant to the world, or even to his own society. It's objectively false that all lives are equally valuable.

Beslan was a tragedy. Mogadishu was just another day in the office.

because nobody cares what happens in pathetic burgerland