Is there a Better Sibling Actor Duo?

Is there a Better Sibling Actor Duo?

well hello beautiful

Is rather fuck jake than her

the appeal is literally 99% Jake and 1% Maggie. She might as well be a ingrown hair on their collective body of work.

How can one sibling age like wine and the other like milk?

Did they?

how is this even possible

why would he fuck his mom, he can do better

>dress collapsing in on itself

pretty sure this was the line that pushed heath over the edge

to be fair, she used to be pretty cute

Joan Fontaine and Olivia de Havilland

Jake is a memeactor

The joker truly was crazy

She was actually pretty hot in that movie where James Spader is her boss and spanks her bare ass before jerking off on it.

Imagine being Jake

>that asymmetrical face

name of this film?

secretary?

not too old, just too ugly. that haircut is the icing on the shit cake.

owen and luke wilson

If I had to guess her age I'd say she was a 60y/o who stayed in good shape most her life to age well, but recently let herself go.
She's got that freshly bloated gilf-that-I-wouldn't-want-to-fuck look.

inb4 quadrino

Jake is a centuries-old wizard that stays young by absorbing her life force.

>Ben Quadinaros and his twin brother, Steve

PICKED UP!

Allah Affleckbar

Well, in Hollywood youth is *very* important. And you can't fake youth (well not well anyhow). You can throw on a ton of makeup or worse yet, get cosmetic surgeries. But once youthful looks are gone, they're gone.

But to be fair to Hollywood producers not casting Maggie much anymore, she is aging very quickly and looks 10-20 years *older* than she actually is.

She actually hit it famous when she was almost 30 and was at the tail end of looking youthful. Made a few movies while she looked decent Donnie Darko, Secretary, Dark Knight.... then after that she quickly became an old woman.

Let's be real, for a 37 year old, she looks about 50 something. And you know, being in Hollywood, that she has to be deceiving us as much as possible with makeup.

It's wild because her brother is a retardedly handsome guy (no homo), but I guess the truth of the matter is men's looks (assuming you have them in the first place) have more longevity than women's, with whom a good part of it is looking young and fresh-faced.

Those two whores can't act though

Well, it's obvious why they don't cast her anymore....

... she looks like his mother in that pic.

I think she's a very good actress and plays interesting roles with a lot of her natural quirkiness which sells it.... but she just hasn't aged well. I suspect she comes from a family of women that lose their looks in their 20s....

I don't get all the obsession people have with the younger sister, she looks dopey as shit, and not in a cute way.