We must secure the existence of the white race

>We must secure the existence of the white race

lol

I think whites should fuck asians to create the master race and wipe out africa.

we should.

why not wipe out africa as whites? you already did it with america.

White males must adapt to this new horrible world.
Bleach all other races.

Who is this semen demon?

She really needs a black dick.

Honestly she doesn't look like the kind of slut that'd take one

man it's crazy though, you can just imagine that the jew who runs blacked.com is thinking that

who is she?

All threads like this are obvious JIDF threads.

Sage.

spot the butthurt Stacey

>why are all the good men leaving us! ;_;

We wuz Vikings

no sauze

hotter chick with no sauce incoming

Sauce: Layne from /sma/

Eh, she's close enough. Skin tone is a little dark but the facial features are there.

I NEED HER NAME AND SURNAME YAHHHHHOOOOOOOOO

i got you senpai
kendra roll

How is taking a black dick make them slut? Taking a nigger dick makes them sluts.

>All race mixing blacks arent niggers

Kill yourself nigger

We really should.

fuck off back to /r9k/ virgin

You can kill yourself to palenigger. Racemixing is essential and is basically what happened to Sub-Saharan Africans to much race mixing and you will end up making all your bad traits 10 times worth than the good ones.

Come home white man.

Do your job and abandon the white "woman"

She'll leave you and get B L A C K E D before you know it.

Find yourself a latina woman who will treat you like a MAN.

Who will love you, sex you up like no other, and bow to your every will.

latinas don't like white men...
they despise them and talk shit about them all the time.
they are loyal to their own race, probably because their not white and thus get that privilege.

I see latinas with white guys plenty of the time.

My mexican bro friend even said their families tell them to 'improve the race' and get with a white guy

Stacies on suicide watch

Where are you from? Im from a city with 65% hispanic population, and that's a load of shit what you just said

White women are not worth saving.

its from plenty of personal experience of living in a american city with a large hispanic presence. in school they would always talk shit and then talk shit in spanish and gigle amongst each other. also they would always start fights with white boys who were minding their own business. never did i see a white male hispanic female couple although i did observe the opposite many times. from what i saw they hate white guys. almost like a BLM type of way. they acted like black people. using black slang and listening to black music. i dont know what kinda latinas you've seen but i haven't seen any type of friendship between white male hispanic female.

nigga

where these peurto ricans or mexicans?

also this wasn't just like a year long thing, ive lived around hispanics my entire life sooo...

these were mexicans. all of them. however a very interesting thing i observed was the few south american girls who ive encountered in my school history were way nicer to white people and were open to the idea of dating whites. they also acted more like native south americans and not trying to act black like all the mexican i saw.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

huh well, don't know what to tell you. Opposite from my experience here in Oregon, but whatevs

loooooooooool i am talking about oregon. im in oregon right now and have lived here my whole life.

I've been flirted with latinas throughout my fucking life homie, went to hillsboro school district. Same thing happened when I went to PCC.

dam bro im from there. are you white? how long ago did you go to school there? i left hillsboro in 2013

>Says lol
>Posts the byproduct of presumably Aztec bleaching

The lel is on you friendo

>tfw you live in california and latinas getting with white men is the norm

Thank you based roach

Different ID:

Yeah I'm white. Blondish/brown hair, outgoing, etc. Normal. From their women, I never in my existence got an inkling of butthurt from their women - EVER. Their guys, yeah. I've seen plenty of the dudes who try to act black and have a chip on their shoulder, which comes from a variety of reasons.

But yeah their women? Fuck no, complete fucking opposite from my experience - Forest Grove, Cornelius, Hillsboro, Beaverton, any city in Washington County. Portland and co. is the same way.

Also
>unironically wanting a Portland Metro white gf in 2016

don't say I didn't warn ya

and yeah 26, graduated in '08 kek. Realistically though, I've seen shit loads of oregon posters across all boards on here over the years, per capita we definitely gotta be in the top Sup Forums shitposting states.

>Bleach all other races.
So... race mixing?

you can really tell a nigger wrote this post because it makes 0 sense.

>unironically wanting a Portland Metro white gf in 2016

no no no. i want far far away from those portland pierced feminazi's

>Realistically though, I've seen shit loads of oregon posters across all boards on here over the years, per capita we definitely gotta be in the top Sup Forums shitposting states

yeah i gotta agree, ive see TONS of other oregon posters, more so than any other state which is weird as fuck cuz we are nobody, liberal utopia and then end up en mass on Sup Forums. i wouldn't be surprised if we were the top american contributors.

All aryan bullshit aside, the main reason so many niggers, Muslims and other filth end up being such failures is upbringing.

If they have a strong white father figure, ain't nothing gonna go wrong.

Go the other way, though, and you end up with criminals and terrorists.

>he thinks he's going to fuck

~user, play with me :3 ?

pussy pussy pussy pussy
pussy pussy pussy pussy
I can't stop thinking about pussy
edge masturbate four hours a day

Name she looks Italian

I know it sounds bad and it really saddens me but it's our only hope.
We have to become the one who cucks.

mexican
she's a girl that got spread from hispanichan
no one ever found name

So we could create an autistic, beta, unimaginative, insect race? No thanks.

If you want that move to Mongolia, I hear it is really nice there.