Mgs """stealth""" game

>mgs """stealth""" game
>rather than having to infiltrate corridors in military bases like in traditional metal gear solid games, you have to infiltrate tiny villages in the middle of the desert so you can just fucking circle around it through the desert easily avoiding enemies entirely

Nice television and film retard

Wasn't the dumb template thread enough or are you really this addicted to (You)votes??

>uaaaaaaah i just want the same game over and over

fuck off, mgsv is the best in the series.

I get what you're saying but a lot of the main areas were in corners of in valleys where there were minimal points of entry and access.

>le I """""accidentally""""" posted a vidya thread on the wrong board meme

This thread is an example of why we need /film/. We need a board where the kind of """person""" who plays video games doesn't feel welcome.

>Sup Forumstards too brain damaged to recognize tactical ludo

figures, go back to your anime garbage

kys tryhard shit, your hobby is irrelevant and will be dead soon, all hail vidya

It was pretty clear when we got merged with Sup Forums a few days ago and all the Sup Forumseddit crossies threw a fit it wasn't with their home board

Go play the latest anime game Sup Forumsfag, MGSV was the best in the series.

>uaaaaaaah i just want the same level over and over

You MGS fags wouldn't know a good stealth game if it fucked you bloody and spat in your mouth.

i bet you liked Iron Man 3

Was it Kino though?

All of the cutscenes in Ground Zeroes were Kino. There was some great scenes in TPP, like the hospital, rescuing Miller, or the final Paz moments.

Reminder that this is the canon choice.

I think you mean the only choice

Why shoot her in the chest and not the head?

jiggle physics

Because you can survive a shot to the head, but a broken heart always kills.

Big Boss approved.