Could you defend yourself in a fight? It seems Blacks in America like to, what they call "Polar Bear Hunting"...

Could you defend yourself in a fight? It seems Blacks in America like to, what they call "Polar Bear Hunting". Which is where they attack whites minding their own business that could be perceived as feminine and weak.

If you're white, have you been in a fight, and won it? How much do you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight. I thought I was a civilized white person, until I got king hit, and I beat the attacker to the ground, and kept punching his jaw. In the moment I did this so he couldn't get up and be a threat to me. I didn't even think about the law, or anything, I just blanked out with adrenaline and put my survival first.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiVRmKncs_c
youtube.com/watch?v=R0BgueULIo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was king hit as well, first time I beat him back despite being surrounded by a bunch of his coconut mates, my mistake was in thinking that was over and walking away
Bastard crept up behind me with brass knuckles and did it again
He got jail time though

Good job. Yeah this thug was a slumped mess afterward, I broke his jaw, when he got up, I looked behind me to make sure he was no threat. He wasn't.

I beat some little faggots ass before. I won by choking him out. I took self-defense classes for about 6 months, and I still practice weekly.

I was headbutted by a Samoan one night having a dart outside of one of the nightclubs. Nothing was more satisfying than knocking him the fuck out. Pure luck but I knocked the big fucker out one hit. Then his mates jumped in and kicked the absolute shit out of me, lucky the bouncers and cops got there at that point otherwise I would've been in big trouble.

Yeah it's hard when you're outnumbered. This cunt hit me in the head at a party as I was walking along after smoking a bong. I didn't budge, I run up and punched him in the face, and he went ass over tit. But because the party goers didn't see his sneeky hit on me, about 8 people were pushing at me from all sides, and I was pushing them back. I had enough strength to stop 8 people pushing me away. But then the guy that hit me in the first place, managed to get threw the mob and choke me from behind.

Numbers always win, no matter how good you are. I wasn't going to start throwing punches into a crowd.

OP is a massive faggot

I boxed competitively year for 11 years. Only mestizos and blacks box apparently. So I'd fight them all the time. I don't think it's really a big deal fighting for no reason. Fighting for your nation is what matters. Hand to hand combat is very overrated even if you don't have a gun an axe a knife or a Batton will do you well

No, but I am 6 foot 6 100 kgs so it's good because nobody wants to fight me, but bad as I really don't know how I would do.

Somebody snuck up on me and put a knife to my throat. When he looked down to grab my wallet I took the knife and elbowed him off me.

He ran when I turned around and laughed at him.

Crack head high as fuck kept knocking on my apartment door thinking i was his dealer..

Led to us both rolling around on the grass..i got him in a choke hold he started crying for help. I could tell the cops who showed up afterwards appreciated me standing up to the faggot.

it is easy to fight niggers 1v1

Never got in a fight, because fights are an easy way to get brain trauma when your head bounces off the ground, but I know I could hold my own If I had to, I would be fucked though if the person was 6'4+ and heavy, I'm only 5'9 and 170

>I would be fucked though if the person was 6'4+ and heavy,

this isnt really true i have seen manlet knock out faggots that size quickly

maybe if they hit you and you didnt know youd be fucked only

I've trained some in okinawan karate
knowing how to cripple people is where its at

Nope. Pretty sure I'd get fucked in a fight. But that's not my concern. Who'd want to start shit with my country? Also, there aren't any niggers here. Literally no reason to learn anything about self defense. Sure, it may be useful someday some particular situation, but the same can be said about many other things. I'm glad that I don't live in the US.

Punch the jaw sideways as hard as you can.

also this
fighting is for niggers

bro learn from ip man u pussy

I'm pretty sure it's the only race where the movie trick "look behind you" actually works.

I'm a manlet in my country but I'm fairly confident I can defend myself. I've been learning jiu jitsu for a few years (although at a low level) and my dad has taught me how to box since I was 4 years old. Besides sparring with my brothers, I've never actually been in a fight.

Haven't been in a fight since highschool.

I'm 6'3" with a solid build, not most thugs first choice when looking for someone to fuck with. Worst I've ever had to deal with after graduating is some drunk kids yelling at me from across the street.

I used to work as a security guard. Once had to mace a nigger in the face and gut punched him after he decided to swing at me. Funny thing was after I got him to the ground he started yelling " I DINDU NUFFIN !!! " as about $300 of store merchandise started falling out of his clothing.

I can take care of myself.

This is why it is generally recommended in America that if you want to have reliable self defense, you carry a gun.

Why would I injure innocent people, they were just mad as me, because I punched a woman in the crossfire who I thought was the guy I hit. The woman jumped at me, and I thought it was the guy I hit, and in under 100millisceonds, my brain reacted and punched it down.

HAHAHA

Been in many fights defending myself since childhood. The weight of your opponent is very relevant if they know what to do. I've survived as a victor from all of the fights except the one where one of the group I was fighting against slammed his 150kg body on me and got a full guard by sitting on top of my chest. I was completely helpless as there was way too much weight on me to get out. Luckily this guy didn't want to escalate the fight but prevent it and didnt pound my face to smitherins and also told his friends noy to kick me to my head. It's all good if your opponent doesn't have the huge weight advantage but if they do, you are done if they get a hold on you.

WHite American checking in
Niggers can't fight one v one
They fight in packs
I did three year's in state prison and never lost a fight
A skinny nig stabbed me in the leg with a pen shiv
That was the worst thing that happened to me.
The little weak whites aren't as lucky
The niggers take everything off them

>Could you defend yourself in a fight? It seems Blacks in America like to, what they call "Polar Bear Hunting"

No matter how hard you are, getting into a fistfight with three niggers, especially after one sucker punched you will not end in your favor unless you're armed.

>The niggers take everything off them
Including their anal virginity?

i'm 5'7" 125 lbs

Then you should carry a firearm.

I've never been in a fight because I am not a nigger.

Once a drunk guy was threatening me with a knife, but I calmed him down because although he was drunk and pissed, he was white.

Thing is, niggers never fight 1v1. They hunt in packs.

If I manage to pull this out in time then its fucking on, fuck the police

Are you a woman? If not, holy fuck.

You mean you're a pussy. I bet you don't count all the times, a nigger punched in the head and raped your boypussy as a fight right?

Are those tacticool blood-letting holes, to keep the knife clean and rust free?

In a fight maybe, but survive the aftermath? I don't know... You know, most of these retards (blacks, whites, race doesn't matter really...) have nothing to do in life and will just follow you for weeks and come back for 'revenge', they'll stab you while you're not looking. I've heard a story like that irl, and in this thread it has also been mentioned, your best bet is trying to run.

so nogs attack in groups and fight weak males

sounds like they are fucking little bitches huh

this explains why i never got fucked with in my line of work

i saw a video of russians drunk and one does the look behind you and ko 1 hit

russians are white niggers tho :^)

the top one is for the wire cutter on the scabbard, the rest are just weight reduction to make the tool more balanced (the metal is 1cm thick)

Check out liveleak & worldstar videos of niggers fighting, the bar is low.

I bit off a guys eat once and tried to make him swallow it, he threw up.
It was really gross.

CC all the time. I'm always ready to defend myself.

Nice, yeah what ever the movies show, there's no fucking way to disarm someone with a knife.

Brutal

I've got better things to do than play fisticuffs with a nigger.

>get in close
>find a finger or exposed piece of flesh and bite it
>rip into flesh, tear tendons
>spit his own blood in his face like a savage animal
>you get a couple bruises and maybe a cracked rib
>nog has to go to physical therapy to use hand again
>nog never touches whitey again because white people be crazy

So these are the people suburbs produce. Pussies.

Lol. I grew up in a major city and you guys wouldn't last a day.

A shame because the suburbs are so boring.

One-on-one, most healthy White men could beat the shit out of any nigger. The problem is that niggers rarely fight one-on-one, but instead prefer five-on-one or more.

I hope you like HIV, because getting their blood in your mouth is a surefire way to catch it.

Cat phone

neat

Might be able to get my dad to buy a smartphone if I get him one of those

>be very, very white
>be poster child for Aryan race
>be fucked by county lines and get assigned to the niggest school district in all the land
>fight erryday
>lose erryday
>do this for 4 years
>finally win fight
>wtf.jpg
>keep winning fights
>nigs start leaving me alone

>tfw years of being jumped by niggers made me a pretty decent street fighter

I still fucking despise them and this is literally the only good that came from being around them, a 'good' that wouldn't be needed if they weren't uncivilized apes

This is effective. I know of a white junkie, he got stabbed on the top side of the forearm, and right on the top side is the tendons that make the hand a fist. He can't make a fist for the rest of his life now.

I got into it with this guy one time and him and two of his friends were trying to start shit against just me and I pulled an ak47 on them. Had to do 6 months

Stay strong white man, sounds like you had a fucked up, upbringing.

I ahev been boxxing for 6 years now and once have been in a fight (Don't live in an ape infested shithole) and won it easily since the guy who attacked me tought I was weak(I am 6"3' in freedom units and 83 kg). Needless to say I made him pick up his teeth

I'm sure it's surprising to many nu-males and sjws who lurk Sup Forums, that we aren't beta neckbeards and can hold our own in a fight.

yes i could. fighting niggers is easy. mexicans are trouble though. they seem to have concrete blood; punching them is like punching clay. and then there's the chinks... fuckers have infinite stamina

why are you using the ironic smiling face when you're stating a fact?

this.
you will either break/dislocate the jaw and knock some teeth out if they have their mouth open, which will most likely incapacitate them.
OR if you hit at the sweet spot you will cause the rest of their skull to pivot and force a concussion.
Classic one punch knockout.

kill your self faggot =^)

Round house punches to the jaw are easy to block and dodge. If you're strong enough, a straight, accurate jab to their face, will also knock them out. They also won't be able to block it.

>Bite nigger
>Get herpeghonnasyphliaids
Seriously niggers are walking petri dishes, loaded with the most foul STD's known to man

manlets need a little more training and conditioning
this geezer could destroy everyone in this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=eiVRmKncs_c
carrying a gun can be easier, but you're much less likely to be caught without your hands

If you are a redpilled American you never relax or "mind your own business" when niggers are around and are armed of course.

Everyone always begins a fight with a sloppy right hook. All you gotta do it be ready for it and counter it as quickly as possible.

I would fuck him up, and I'm an instinctual fighter, not trained in any martial art by a club. Self taught.

You looked weak at 6,3 and 83kg?

I'm 6,4 and 72kg i don't want to look weak

This. I never throw hooks. I throw jabs.

Never been in a fight, and never will be. The glorious state of North Dakota says that you don't have to take a beating from anybody, so if someone attacks me or someone else you are allowed to put them down. 17 rounds of 9mm would even up the 5 on 1 odds pretty decently.

I've been in enough fights to know I get knocked out real easy and bleed good.

Or maybe everyone I fight can just punch really fucking hard.

I'm 6'3, 115kg. If I get hit, I don't feel pain, until after the fight. My adrenaline kicks in before pain. I could take a full force kick to the balls by some random, and only feel it, after I've demolished them and my adrenaline levels have lowered to baseline.

I'm a long haired scrawny lankfag. What do.

How do I get in a fight without punching some random innocent strangers?

You're not protecting your chin well enough.

Go to Austria and start kebap removal.

you'd get utterly rekt dunning kruger
youtube.com/watch?v=R0BgueULIo0

Lift heavy on compound barbell exercises and eat 4000 calories per day.

Call them faggot and pussy.

What a fucking joke. These rice nigger monkeys are WEAK. I can rep 130kg on the Bench Press for 10. My shoulders are SO FUCKING STRONG for punching. I would overwhelm that faggot chink with my mass and SHEER FORCE. Bench Press strength = punching power. If I throw a full force punch and it doesn't connect, it is powerful enough that I will snap my shoulder.

Civilization is a meme. We are all survival machines.

>6"3' in freedom units and 83kg
Literally a fucking jojo character, the fuck are you retards on about. In the good old 1950's (when men wer le MANLIER) the average male was 150lbs. And these motherfuckers fought in wars. All you roiding 250lb fucks are delusional when it comes to self defense, one well landed strike to your eyeballs will end that shit (also firearms but that's a different deal altogether).

I'm 6'4, 270lb's. Someone is going to have to catch me really fucking good out of nowhere to knock me out cold, and I live my life by the practice of non-violence and deescalation and I will never start a fight.

That said, I carry a Glock 19 with gold dots.

Unless you're like me and go full ape mode, and will continue fighting with missing arms, legs, eyes, and not feel any pain while I'm at it.

Well there is a gym near my work place and getting 4k calories a day would be pretty easy considering I work in fast food. Is that the right way to bulk or would eating healthier foods be better?

This. 99% of people can't throw a proper punch regardless. Most times people swing for the temple, which is dumb. The best punch out there is a liver punch, but unless you've boxed for years don't try it.

A jab to the nose is the most effective. You aren't wearing gloves, it will hurt them. It won't knock them out, but almost every time it will cause their eyes to water uncontrollably due to all the nerve endings. This renders them virtually blind.

No need for that gimmicky movie shit. Plus, hooks are slow as fuck.

t. fomer middleweight golden gloves boxer.

>tfw havent been in a fight since high school

its been more than 10 years man, but I've been liftin'. I think I could do fine on a 1v1.

Adding on: don't ever punch someone in the back of the head, you'll break your wrist.

Noice, I have an actual professional boxer backing what I'm saying.

are u this retarded ameritard?

eat ur fucking mcdonalds and die

i have practiced krav maga for about 5 years and now i'm chilling training some systema.

pretty sure i could btfo a small group of untrained niggers.

If fighting is for niggers, then the niggers have an advantage and could destroy you

you gotta know how to fight

>falling for the martial jew
I have practiced my Winchester, serves me more in a home invasion :^)

>be me
>6'4 198 lbs
>visit a local club with my gf
>it goes all well until we decide to go home
>waiting for the taxi outside
>2 gypo manlets come to us asking us for a smoke
>neither of us smoke so we have no smokes to give them
>they start asking for money
>we told them to fuck off
>one of them tries to grab my gfs handbag
>intercept him and punch him so hard that he hits the curb and starts bleeding like a motherfucker from head
>second one immediately tries to run away
>catch up with him and push him to the ground
>start beating the shit out of him until he's unconscious
>blood everywhere and I probably broke his nose and some bone in the face
>get up, walk to my gf and we head home on foot
It felt so good that I'm hoping it's going to happen again.

Do you really need weight reduction on a knife? If it was a machete or a sword, I could understand

You are TOO BIG, you fatfuck. Even if that's muscle, you're as big and useless as a fucking obese. You couldn't do anything in a fight because you can't even reach your scapula, faggot.

I've always been a better fighter than most people even when I was young. Every fight I've gotten into I've won.

The only one I pretty much lost, sad to say, was against a red-headed nigger.

In my defense I was like 12 or 13 years old and he was 16-17.

The school was a middle and high school in the same building.

Also almost had to fight some fat mexican until we got out of that shithole. He was just pissed off and tried to start shit with me for no god damn reason.

Not really, but the lighter the knife means the faster the cut. If you're one of those crazy Pinoy fuckers who train with them, you could be pretty deadly with a knife like that

fighting is for niggers and anyone who attacks me is headed to the hospital, that includes the aussie powerlifter fag

>gains make you slower meme

How does the human body move again?

Yeah, with muscles.

That's what guns are for, giving manlets, elderly and women a chance of equalizing the odds when beset by a giganigga

Depends where you try to stab the guy, but you could break the blade if it's too thin