What would you do if ur daughter gave birth to a half negroid?

what would you do if ur daughter gave birth to a half negroid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m1lhQ586A
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Fifths_Compromise
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Fifths_Compromise
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill some niggers

What daughter?

I would forget I have a daughter and never mention her name.

>implying my wife and I don't abort when we find out the baby is female.

>he's 2-1/2
I think he means 3/5

I'm not that much of a faggot to raise my daughter wrong so she fucks a nigger.

disown her, divorce her mother (its her fault), get a new wife, have new kids, and try again

underrated

I don't know, technically its still my grandchild and its not the childs fault that the mother is an idiot.

Be a good grandfather and take him out fishing.

It's not the baby's fault it exists. Just try to make it not a fucking retard that submits to victim culture.

disown her

this cuckoldry on Sup Forums, gtfo b2redditt faggots.

I don't get it

Still love my daughter and grandkids. Still blood family.

Haha.. The 'Master Race' right? Can't even control it's own women. Who else saw the 'Day of Rage' dance party today? Nothing but niggers and white female apologists.

wew

its not cuckoldry if you arent cucked you know

HA

it's also not the fault of a rat he's born a rat. i still gas them.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m1lhQ586A

i tell her she bought shame over the entire family by having a nigger abomination as child and that she is not my daughter anymore

kek'd

jej

throw niglet into lake

i dont get it

Get yourself an education you fucking chav.

>oh fuck someone has a less hateful personality than I do, better call them cuck

It seems only non-americans don't get it
That's a good sign

Let me enlighten you, you poor European bastards.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Fifths_Compromise

You obviously got what you paid for out of your education, France.

Be pissed off she cheated on me.

>being an edgy teen

2-1/2=3/4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Fifths_Compromise

Black slaves used to only count as 3/5 of a person for representation in our congress.

interesting

I just googled it, heaven forbid we have an actual discussion about history

>stupid American sack of cum doesn't realise we don't exclusively study pre civil war America in school

I, on the other hand, am in my 30s and have a daughter. I would honestly disown her.

>never growing out of the edgy phase
>not even in your 30s
sad

>tfw I'm actually learning something from /pol

Slaves were considered 3/5 of a person.

What edgy faze? As people age, they become more racist. Unless you're a proxy or on vacation, you live in Slovenia and only see niggers in movies.

>Mfw he was serious

Even though it's a negroid abomination, it's still your own blood... Chastise the mother, but love the child and try to make sure it doesn't become a crime loving nigger.

How did this happen? I'm not black

>try to make sure it doesn't become a crime loving nigger.
There is a chance it may not help.

5>4>3/5>1>2>3

Cut her out of my life.

>As people age, they become more racist.

True, sadly. It's because aging doesn't necessarily mean development.

>Dumb chav thinking this is some kind of obscure historical fact

Should have spent more time actually showing up to school instead of sitting in the park drinking buckfast.

I'd not raise a failure.

half negroid here; we're smarter, stronger, and most of all the best of us don't identify as anything. At the end of the day, I'm a Texan first, and an American second. Nationalism knows no race, when the time comes, we'll be amongst the budding empire of rationalism, perhaps even more so than your cucked white brethren.

>>biased cause I'm pale

this

I'd be gone faster than the boys father was.

I should clarify, smarter than chimps, stronger than cuckcs. We're pretty goddamn average on the broad IQ scale, but smart enough to know where we stand

Tell that to Malcom X and Obongo

It can also be due to life expirences... I was not a bit racist growing up and was taught to love other cultures growing up. Life has taught me stereotypes exist for a reason, and while I try to treat people the same, there are cultural differences that you become aware of. I also still love other cultures, I just want cultures to be kept separate for the protection of both my culture and theirs.

If I want to go

With age you gain life experience and wisdom and you exit the seclusion afforded by higher education. When I worked on my degrees, I just focused on my studies and ignored the news and social issues. At this point I need to find a school for my kid and the best performing ones are the ones with least duhversity.

only half smart wtf

would be at the hospital when it was delivered

>smash its head into the most solid object i could find until someone physically stopped me

Seriously? That kid is 25% you, you palenigger. Deal with it and raise him to be a good black man and not a fucking nigger like the rest of them you idiots.

X was more nationalist than you were taught, the problem was he sought to found a black nation.
The real problem is that they taught us nothing but MLK in grade school, the end result is BLM. If we were actually allowed to watch an X speech, the masses would've had a better chance of realizing that no one owes us any more than a chance. Affirmative action was a mistake, it's racist language implied that someone deserved special treatment based on race, it's SOP racism and only damaged the progress of a post slavery community.

You know you don't even need to type an answer. Just post the flag and we can guess the answer.

25% nigger is 25% too much

Lul.

It makes no sense to defend it with "life experience" as long as your reasons aren't reasons to prefer generalization over individualism.

Ethnocentrism is the winning strategy.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

nigga moments happen time and again

>Somebody is getting laid in college...

If that little nig is raised by decent white people, he may turn out alright.

Just like Obama

I was going to say that as well.

Underrated.

5>2>into the trash with rest

Am I expected to raise it? She had it she can care for it

His dad better be the prince of nigeria or some rich nigger coz i.m not rasing a kid whose mother I havent fucked

He most certainly got his Y chromosome from his black father assuming the mother is white what would mean that there is a 50/50 change that the boy got the X chromosome of his grandfather, hence there is the possibilty 50% that there is ~ 0% of "him" in the boy or 50%. Except some random mutation.

Disown my whore daughter and raise the nigger as my servant

>50% that there is ~ 0% of "him"
that isn't how math works

BTFO

Plessy v ferguson

1)disown her
or
2) actually raise the kid yourself. it would be an interesting experiment.

Sorry mate i am a little confused but infact his is how our biology works in a very simplyfied way.

Please try to explain the flaw you see and make an argument out of your opinion!

Nice.

thats not how biology works you retard
REKOMBINATION du Hauptschüler

>Have fun raising it by yourself.
Leave. Much like the kid's father will statistically be likely to do.

25% me, 50% nigger

I know that whenever I'm outnumbered by niggers I peace the fuck out

That man has a JUST face

there are more chromosomes than the X chromosome and when you count for other chromosomes there is a massive range of what % of him can be from the grandfather

I see yes i was wrong.

Accuse her of cheating on me

>black grandson

100% nigger

disinherit the whore and her mother, retreat to a mountain cabin with hookers and blow

On second thought that is kind of mean.
I mean, if I were USAan, that kid might have grown up to be the president

Well now that's funny.

>implying I fall for the jewish lies and have kids

But yeah, break all contact with her, kick her out of the family and demand she changes her name so no one thinks she could be related to me.

But I won't be having kids anyway.

>Nationalism knows no race
you don't understand what nationalism actually is.

Make sure it's raised to be a proper, educated, and upstanding citizen.

I would have disowned her long before it got to that point.