If you ever intend to follow La Liga, just don't, it's just this again and again for both Madrid and Barça...

If you ever intend to follow La Liga, just don't, it's just this again and again for both Madrid and Barça, every other team getting fucked, getting carded hard for nothing, getting penalties for just a pad in the shoulder, every match against this two piece of shit teams.

Or league is so corrupt that our Congress approved a clause so that most of TV money gets given to Barça and Madrid even if one of them finish 4th (although they never do, Madrid this year might).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8nlHSz8ZGHE
rfef-cta.com/site/docs/Reglas de Juego 2017-2018.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many matches Suarez was in the fridge for aggressions when he was playing at Liverpool?

Today he just kicked our defender for free, just beacause he had no chance of reaching the ball. Of course, if he had received a yellow card, he will miss Mestallas match.

Fucking tired of this shit week after week. Please just do that fucking superleague and leave us alone.

But Madrid needs to fix their mistakes and make it back to 2nd place. No need to watch uefalona for obvious reasons

oh yeah, you lost because Sergi Roberto and Suarez didn't get booked, not because you parked the bus, lmao

Madrid is just the same, the difference is that they have a shit coach.

And just so you now. There are more teams capable of winning leagues, or there were, before they fucked everything up for good.

What minute of the match was that? 34?

Wait, whats the difference between Barça players and Valencia ones?

Impunity. No matter what barça players do, they just get a slap on the wrist.

Not only you have to play against a team with 8 times as much money as you thanks to a corrupt league, you can't even do a counterattack because they just foul any scratch you do to that fucking hormone-filled midget.

>OP is actually this mad that we won today

You'll get no sympathy because this board is filled with (foreign) Halal and Farca fans

>8 times as much money
I didn't know 140 was x8 times 60

Literally every Football league is like this, besides South American Football where quality is so bad that not even the favorite teams are good enough to distance themselves from the other teams.
Is time for >us to embrace Drafting.

Drafting is retarded ass shit, we don't have college sports

By >us I was referring to Europe, they are more likely to make this work.

>all their stars come from south america anyway

is andraes ok? is he playing well?

come home son

I did quick math. how much more is 600 over 90?

he was playing somewhat decent today, but usually is a spoiled brat that doesn't defend for shit, and slows down counterattacks trying to dribble instead of passing

>We

>We

103 matches - 2 red cards

220 matches 0 penalties against (for 21 for Valencia)

Good teams concede less penalties and earn more. Leicester had a record in penalties when they won the title. It's not just a Spain thing, it's a football thing. If you are a good team you will get in the box more which will earn you more penalties. You will also have higher quality defending to concede less penalties, as well as having to deal with less people getting inside the box

Well too bad that's not a red then, he was going for the ball. Stop making excuses when your team had barely even touched the ball all game, lol.
We've been over this, you can't commit a foul in your box if you have the ball all game. Stop posting that stupid stat as if it means something

Why do you support Messi when he's pro Isreal?

>play montoya
>conceede penalties
it's quite simple, even a valencian gypsy like you should understand

the best part is barcelona got a legal goal not counted against you, yet you still cry about robbery like a proper gypsy

Clear handball by the Valencia player before Roberto touches him. Foul for Barcelona.

Leicester had the advantage of both getting the refball favoritism/penalties AND the lack of madmen doing flying bicycle kicks into their players due to muh fairytale along with every other team either being in transition or falling to pieces. Yet all of that is forgotten since it's Leicester doing it. Not to mention Atletico was doing the same in La Liga when they won, or Montpellier in Ligue 1, or Dortmund's CL run.

By the way, OP is just a shittalking Halal fan. Barca was playing against a double-decker bus as Valencia players were ready to lunge at their offensive players any time they attempted an attack. Sergi was having a competition with Coquelin all game to see who could be the dirtiest, while Suarez got away with one. The ref was awful at catching the fouls properly and let the game get far dirtier than it should've been.

finally another Spaniard who has taken the redpill and realised it's Real+Barca v all other teams and not Real v Barca

>barcelona is favored by refs
>their fans still cry about being refballed

water is wet, more news at 6

water isn't wet though

>halalfag blames barcelona
sorry la, he's a valenciafag

reminder last week they were crying about this
youtube.com/watch?v=8nlHSz8ZGHE

this is a clear penulty for the scatalan brain not a disgusting foul

I give exactly zero fucks, but uefalona is by far the biggest beneficiary of refereeing (((mistakes))). Now watch them cry about a disallowed goal from 20 matches earlier

this

>suarez penalty
>in rival area
I miss the time when halalfags at least knew the rules, sad

>get exposed as a lying retard
>I-I d-don't care
lmao at this seething halalfag

>By the way, OP is just a shittalking Halal fan

The only team i despise more than Barça is Madrid. And besides, i dont know what match did you see, our defenders were covering Messi 4 by 1 with a 2 feet distance because getting 1 feet closer means a penalty against.

Since that fucking goal we've been refvalled hard against every team. Our players are the most naïve you can find, most of them under 23yo, and we get carded hard like we're fucking Getafe for fucks sake

1 can count at least 8 plays that could be considered penalties at different degrees of obviousness, the thing is that none of them (especially one made by Umtiti against v Valencia in the ghost goal match, another one against Alavés by the same player).

The different thing is that if you dress white and black, you get penalties against, if you dress red and blue, you never do

but farqatar are the good guys right

how was that not a red card?
explain this shit al-fonso without mentioning Real Madrid

>Since that fucking goal we've been refvalled hard against every team
since that fucking goal we've had another legal goal not counted that would have meant 4 points total in liga, so don't tell me they are helping barcelona in any way when you know it's absolute bollocks

We even lost that liga against atletico in camp nou with a legal messi goal not counted

>another one against Alavés by the same player
if you think that is a penalti you shouldn't be talking about football
>shooter less than a meter from defender
>quick volley shot after a cross
>arm doesn't move before shot or during play, always in same position
>arm next to body in natural position
>ball moves to arm, not arm moves to ball
you are completely clueless

also why Suarez is kicking and beating the shit out of defenders lately?
why don't messi tell him to stop

>explain this shit al-fonso without mentioning Real Madrid
lmao

because messi is the one ordering the hits, faggot

woah

>how was that not a red card?
roberto clearly attempts to avoid contact in the last moment by flex his leg, never a red

that's a fucking red card if there ever was one

pfffffff hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
oh god what a cunt

Valencià i home de bé, no pot ser

to be fair the english league is just as shite. In regards to tv money it's only a matter of time before the big teams in england start getting the lions share of tv money
>need 14 prem teams to approve something
>leicester, west ham and everton backed up the top 6 last time.
hmm i wonder why.

Ok, since you wanna talk about "slap on the wrist":

>Same two players
>Andreas fouls Sergi Roberto
>Not even three minutes later, he fouls him again, this time with a really dangerous flying kick, WITH contact
>A yellow by the book, no doubts
>All the ref gives him is an "Easy" gesture

He had more than enough actual reason to book the Valencia player (you know, like he did Sergi Roberto for the foul in your webm) but he gave him a free pass instead. So, how about you quit your fucking victimizing and bitching?

cant find a better quality video.
Somehow the Spanish press and media didnt care about this play, gee I wonder why! but Suarez sure is a dirty player, rite guys?

lol neither of those were fouls you dumb farca customer

he got to the ball first in the first one
no contact in the second

didn't even hit him lmao, imagine being so blind you can't even see through the terrible acting of suarez

Ohhh, of course...!
I was thinking "Who's this retarded English calling the opposite of what everyone can see in the video?"
And suddenly... the proxy mong!

It'll never cease to amaze me how you really think people will take your deluded word for it, about something they can see for themselves, kek. Just like with all your fanboy Penaldo posting.

go back to work lmao

I know your kind.
youre the kind of deluded/plain stupid posters who would claim that Suarez bit Demichelis in 2015

oh wow he touched him
why didn't they give suarez a penalty here?

you cant even read, youre dumber than I though

imagine defending barcelona and their players when it comes to refball

i don't think there's been another team with more wins thanks to refball in crucial knockout games in the CL in the last 10 years

>i don't think there's been another team with more wins thanks to refball in crucial knockout games in the CL in the last 10 years
think harder la

When the team I support gets benefited by a ref's call I admit it. When a butthurt shitposter claims refball when the ref has benefited the other team more than my team I will call on his bullshit and explain my position with arguments.
The latter is the case at hand.

this

This was red card + penalty
no contest.

lol the defender barely touched him in the shoulder and fakerat rolled all over the floor like he was shot
should've been yellow for him

And this was another red card + penalty

say what

reminder that this was a foul according to barca refs

>2 farca players diving
lmao

>what is angle
sorry mate but I believe this is not for you

it clearly hit his head though?

shoulder to shoulder
his elbow doesn't touch el rato

hahaha pathetic, but worth a chuckle nontheless

>since that fucking goal we've had another legal goal not counted that would have meant 4 points total in liga, so don't tell me they are helping barcelona in any way when you know it's absolute bollocks

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA, you're so fucking deluded. So you not only count every ghost goal as definitive to the result of the match (with the team we faced you we could have beaten you 2-1 or 3-1 no problem) but you still don't even count all the penalties never shown, the yellow cards never shown, the red cards never shown, all the fouls that stop any counterattack by the rival team, the same thing but against for the rival team.

Only counting Suarez, he should've been red carded at least 6 times this league.

YOU GOTTA BE SHITTING ME M80

Remember the le ebin comeback PSG game? Remember the knockout game vs Atletico where Suarez didn't get sent off for kicking Juanfran on purpose, and he scored two goals to win them the game? Remember when Busquets vs Inter? Remember Van Persie getting sent off for having a shot at goal >1 sec after an offside call? Remember Ronaldo's red card in the Supercopa?

It's a long list really. On top of that we've all seen the countless Alba, Busquets, Suarez dive webms. Remember that Mascherano and Pedro used to be some of the best actors too. Despicable club, players and fans.

And they have the fucking gall to complain about refball lmao!

>we could have beaten you 2-1 or 3-1 no problem
lmao then why didn't you? jajaja pobre subnormal
>but you still don't even count all the penalties never shown, the yellow cards never shown, the red cards never shown
that's because I talk about things that really happened: your team profited from a legal goal not counted, the end result was 1-1, that goal would have made it 1-2

remember the 0-3? remember the 19 points? remember leganés? of course you do, and soon you'll remember psg too lmao

What an absolute disgusting and spoiled fanbase you gotta be by considering that penalty worthy.

And yeah, I know perfectly fine why you consider that a penalty. Because you've been awarded penalties like that by the dozen. Just so you realize, watch every match of a single season of a team not barça or Madrid, and see whats the criteria the Refs follow fon anyonen outside our two spoiled Princesses.

it was a foul and a yellow card for an over-zealous and careless tackle which endangered an opponent to a small but significant degree. his success in touching the ball is irrelevant except to strengthen his own case against a red card being shown, because it shows his intent was not to injure.
very simple

that would not have been called if it wasn't messi, admit it

Alfonso never bothered with anything that wasn't humiliating someone and getting out of whatever thread

you're absolutely pathetic, instead of reffuting you being favoured by refs (because you can't) you only shout
>BUT LOOK, MADRID GETS FAVOURED EVEN MORE

i would kill myself if one of my children supports one of those two shitty products. Absolutely disgusting.

Was that a tackle or was he trying to get to the ball first? If it's a 1v1 gone wrong, it's fair deuce.

That was the goal, he's just a bitter farcafag trying to gaslight after it was shown to anyone watching how they win

wow you really are obsessed kek

I dont care that penalty wasnt called.
Barça still won the match :)
sucks to be you tho
Visca la Republica!

I don't give a shit about Real Madrid.

You don't have to be a Halal supporter to see how much refball Barca receives. I mean even you see it, judging by your response.

penalty + red card doesnt get invalidated by the advantage law, you gotta know some basic football rules before you open your mouth, otherwise you look like a complete retard. I pity you, I really do.

>halalfag is so ashamed of halal he pretends he's not halalfag
lmao but I understand, I would do the same

Lets say you are right, he hit the rato. It wasnt penalty because the game was stopped by a previous foul on Messi when he threw the crossing. Hence you still a faggot.
Now explain how its not a Red on OPs play if the ref saw it

not him but I already explained, roberto makes a clear attempt to avoid contact by flexing his knee in the last moment, once he can no longer reach the ball. No intention, ball in play, attempt to avoid contact, minor result, absolutely never a red

>muh la masia
>muh mes que un club
>muh no shirt sponsorship policy

>Now explain how its not a Red on OPs play if the ref saw it
I didnt say otherwise. it is a red card, albeit too rigorous.
Oh btw, pic related was red card too. Do you agree?

>your team profited from a legal goal not counted, the end result was 1-1, that goal would have made it 1-2

You're beyond retarded.

What was the scoreboard when that goal happenned? 1-1 or 0-0?

>Remember Ronaldo's red card in the Supercopa
I'm OP and ronaldo absolutely deserved that red card. He's retarded, hitting the ref after already beang punished for homoing at Camp nou. He deserved the red and the 5 match ban.

The other thing we can discuss is that every aggresion like that against a rival or ref should be punished with several match ban, something that sheldom happens if the perpetrators dress full white or red and blue.

Ok, you're retarded.

>roberto makes a clear attempt to avoid contact by flexing his knee in the last moment

Parte médico - Andreas Pereira
Según las pruebas practicadas este viernes a Andreas Pereira, el jugador presenta una rotura de fibras post-traumática del vasto intermedio , con hematoma intramuscular, y una contusión en el recto anterior de su muslo izquierdo, pendiente de evolución en las próximas semanas.

Hey, but Roberto makes a clear attempt to avoid contact by flexis his knee in the last moment, so it's all forgiven.

he shoved the ref after the red

he got the red, and afterward the 5 match ban. He deserved both.

Quin greu que no veu poder entregar mes glories a espanya jajjajajaaja foteuvos renegats!

He should've thankful that a god like Sergio Roberto even touched his skin

running out of insults? Apply yourself
Also, check this: rfef-cta.com/site/docs/Reglas de Juego 2017-2018.pdf
page 105