Master degrees duration

How long are master degrees in your country?

Do you think it's worth it?

Here they're 2 years long minimum.

Not really worth it as professionally speaking none is required

Masters takes 4 semesters and it can be 3 semesters if you study like crazy . phd takes 3-5 years . Bachelors degree takes 6-8 semesters

2 years minimum, sometimes 3 and rarely 4, you can take longer but generally scholarships and grants cannot be given to students who are taking longer than the expected study duration. ie. you're own your own if you're doing a two year master's and don't finish your thesis.

Is she actually related to Ben?
Why are you Sup Forumslacks so obsessed with her?
You all are acting tsundere and wanting to breed with her

Are Honours and Master's degrees equivalent qualifications in your country?

In Australia, if you do well in Honours, you can go directly to a PhD; traditionally, a Master's was used as a bridge to a PhD by those who did not do Honours, or did not do well at it. This has started to change with the rise of vocational/coursework Master's.

I was recently told that overseas, often they require a Master's for PhD programme entry, and will not recognise Honours as being at the same level.

depends how lazy you are

why could it be? fagot

would breed

Never heard about Honour degrees

Bachelors degree about 3
Masters degree about 5
Doctoral degree about 7

This all after 3 years high school

People don't care about your degree if you have a valuable skill and work experience.
I'm struggling to find a job with my master's degree while my groupmates who dropped out of the uni are all working on decent jobs because I'm a dumbass. They developed skills and got experience in the time I was getting the useless degree diploma.

Same shit.

Same here in Korea. It takes at least 2 years to obtain a master's degree and it can take longer if you fail to pass some particular tests or thesis examination. In the worst case, it's possible that you graduate without gaining the degree even if you've finished the whole course.

Honours seems to be a aus/nz thing (might be some other countries too). Decided to go down masters path because of how it is viewed overseas in comparison to honours.

Same here

she looks like a (s)he

2 years.
Not worth but without it u cannot find any good job.

>Ben Shapiro's sister
Why is Sup Forums obsessed with her?

>Masters takes 4 semesters and it can be 3 semesters if you study like crazy . phd takes 3-5 years . Bachelors degree takes 6-8 semesters

Where are you that a PhD takes 3-5 years. I've literally never known anyone who got an American PhD in less than 5. 6-7 is average.

dogtor programs last 4 years (+master's studies)

Need my masters for professional accreditation, think its because unlike in us/uk theres a strong focus on the theoretical basis of equations/models requiring an extra year, as well as an extra year for more in depth specialiasation.
t. Went on exchange to uk and found it piss easy/have friends at impetial who find it piss easy/have a few american peers who arent dumb just behind on theory (great on practical programming shit tho)