The Pats are going to blow the Eagles out, I guarantee it

The Pats are going to blow the Eagles out, I guarantee it

>Spygate
>Vinatieri
>Vinatieri
>Deflategate
>Failcon Incompetence

Just remember, this is a man who kisses his 11-year-old son on the mouth, and then asks for more...

Memes aside, how is >vinataeri a thing? He’s a teammate. Next you’ll tell me LeBrons rings are
>Wade
>Ray Allen
>Kyrie

Those are valid points.

> (OP)

Be more assblasted

>>Spygate
The memo was sent after the superbowl in 2006. It was fair play.
>>Vinatieri
Who got him into range?
>>Vinatieri
Why did you repeat this twice?
>>Deflategate
This was nothing but a witch hunt?
>>Failcon Incompetence
Brady has always dominated the FAILcons. He beat them in this year's regular season too.

GRONK HAS BEEN CLEARED

ITS HAPPENING

Gronk would have been cleared even if he had a concussion. More profitable narrative.

>Vinatieri
Then you agree Brees' ring was won by Porter?

completely different. Brees had the lead. Brady did not.

You're right, SB 36 and 39 would have gone into overtime, and we know how bad Brady is in OT.

>ignoring the onside kick that prevented the Saints from being BTFO

>Deflategate
>not understanding physics and the ideal gas law

>vinatieri
Wow I didn’t realize he kicked 80 yard field goals and that the rest of the team did nothing to put them in a position to win the game with a 3 point kick
>deflategate
Literally had nothing to do with the owl, seeing as the most scrutinized balls in the world were used in that game. The game where the balls were allegedly deflated went into halftime 17-7. New balls were brought in and the game ended 45-7.
>falcons incompetence
Wow, you might as well say that the patriots won because all of their opponents failed to score more points than them. Stay Rectally-Ragnarokd

> Excuse
> Excuse 2
> Excuse 3
> Excuse 4
> Excuse 5

What will be the excuse for win #6? The refs?
The non-existent conspiracy that the refs are now somehow ON the side of the Patriots after the NFL railroaded them just a year ago?

is the USA media really blowing this out of proportion or is it just you fags memeing?

patriots arent a blowout team, theyre a “win by a few points” team

it's both

Not this time

Eagles will win due to bad defense, it's just not the Pats year

>flag
look who's talking about goats

No dude, it's not the Eagles year. The Pats' defense has been competent every season under Belichick except for the second owl against NY when it was legit trash. It will do very well against Foles since he has no exceptional weapons and they're familiar with Blount. The Eagles will be shut out at the half and you can look at the Patriots-Seahawks owl as evidence for this. Wilson hadn't completed a pass until 3 minutes remaining and their only effective weapon was some guy who had been working at Foot Locker.

Meanwhile, the New England offense matches up well with this defense. The Eagles have an amazing pass rush, but of all qbs this is least effective against Brady. However, their lbs and secondary aren't great. They play man well, but McDaniels and Brady will be able to get mismatches and put Gronk, Cooks, Hogan, et al in positions for success. Back shoulder, crossing routes, high balls to Gronk, out routes, comebacks, and shallow RB routes will all be effective. There's just no way that this game ends up being close.

won't this pedo hysteria and picking on his family make Brady play even angrier (if that's possible)?

the eagles might have the best oline in the league, and Ertz is absolutely an exceptional weapon, and blount isn't their #1 running back. They have two of the top rated 4-3 linebackers in the league by advanced metrics, and they have a good secondary.

your post is terrible and you should be embarrassed.

Pats put up 49 pts in using checkdowns, qb sneaks and ground game. Gronk supplexes himself in first half. Hogan gets underrated and scores 4TDs.

Eagles ground and pound 42 pts with occasional dragons to mindgame Pats D. They lose on a last minute FG when BB doesn't even bother to ice him or use any timeouts at all.

Cap this.

He's stealing his life essence ya dummy. How do you think he stays young?

>back up QB
That's all.

yup, niggers never learn.
basically 99% of anti-pats fags don't know shit about football and are just here to troll.
The board was born out of pats trolling, so i guess it's not surprise. maybe that's why it's so great every time the pats win. They are like mushrooms after the rain: easily stomped.

>nobody replying to this thread so that the reply-image ratio is still 28-3

>Hogan
>4 TDs
but now that I made this post I know it will happen

Nah, Pats are up 17-3 at half and win 38-17 because the Eagles offense won't do well and Brady will pick apart their defense. Cap this

That’s accurate though...

Is this just a meme or you all really think he's a pedophile? Serious

You never stop do you?

Friendly reminder the NFL fixed it so the "Patriots" started winning after 9/11.

This will be the first owl in which the patriots score in the first quarter. Expect the halftime score to be something like 17-3, followed by an immediate TD out of the half to make it 24-3. Final score 38-17

BASED BUTT BLASTED ARGIE DIED IT AGAIN!!

This

Pats will win 34-27 with Brady either throwing a TD pass to Dola or Gronk within the final two minutes.

I think it will be a blowout in the first half. Pats 24 Eagles 3.

yep

I heard the Viking were, too

I hope so.

I'm indifferent to Brady getting his billionth owl but I want to see Philly riot

i'm hoping for an exciting first half but then the pats putting up the better halftime adjustments, something like 14-14 at halftime and 31-20 for a final score

No they won't. Strange feeling the Eagles are going to dominate this entire game. Eagles are more of a complete team compared to the Jags and Titans.

It's not even going to be close.

pic related

The pats are going to get blown out by state sponsored terrorists

The Eagles are better than the mighty Titans? Oh boy they must be good so

lol

I'd make out with with Tom Brady if he was my dad too

>How do you think he stays young?
By being better than normal people

He sold his soul to the devil.

It's not a big deal, but that was way too much/too long. Don't act like it wasn't creepy.

kek

You do know kickers are expected to make everything within 50 yards now right? It's not 1971. Kicking a 47yd fg in a dome and 40 yard one isn't "winning the super bowl"

Look up the box score of the Ray Allen game dweeb. If Allen hadn't show up to the arena the Heat would've been up by 20 at the end

So did the Patriots not get the memo that they should stop winning so much?

Are you referring to Brady when he won his first Superbowl? Or the only other guy to throw 27+ touchdowns and 2 or fewer interceptions in season? Suck a dick.

cant believe brady the fraud is going to have six rings. nobody in the history of american sports deserves this less than brady and his cheating pats. disgusting. i shant be watching.

That's right though

How do you fit a ring on your thumb?

please i need to know this

Get a wide ring

You realize there is more to a season than whoever makes the final score in the game right

something feels off about the patriots this year

>icing the kicker

is this 1970?

really taking a risk with that edgy prediction

feel bad for Americans sometimes: Don't breastfeed! Don't show affection to your children!