I want to chop, chop chop chow down. All the way to china town

>WHITE PEOPLE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2x0igzvGCw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptuhmNUuvrk
youtube.com/watch?v=1KgnlTdmmkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shame at the self-hating chink smiling and trying to fit in with the whites while they mock her to her face.

>fucking leaf
>shitposting again

still waiting for the nods to b& you

zzzz

holy kek, that asian chick standing there

top bantz imo.

Its likey somting from old timey movry

Wat due fuk

Dear Everyone,
I did a song in front of a group of friends that was meant to be silly and self-deprecating, and I posted it last April and received comments from friends and strangers that it was funny.
It is obvious that I had bad judgment and didn’t understand that my attempt at humor would be seen as insensitive or mean-spirited, and I have removed the video from my channels.
I want to be a person who is positive and uplifting to others. Clearly in this instance, this has not been the case, and I have learned a valuable lesson.
I sincerely apologize to every person that has felt pain and offence because of me, and I ask their forgiveness.
Sincerely,

Jennifer Murphy

this is awesome

ching chong ding wing

WHITE PIGU WILL PAY FOR SUCH TRANGRESSIONU. YOU WILL COWAR LIKE DOG WEHN I COME ROUND EYE

Apparently she's affiliated with Trump. Expect the media to exploit this.

I don't know if I can call that expression she's making a smile.

I guess she could have stormed out and made a scene, but maybe that's not her thing. A lot of the crowd seems to be aware of how awkward the situation is.

>most beautiful people I have ever seen

He would think that, the old white bastard.

Why do old white guys have such shit tier taste in women? They all like fake blondes with no curves and orange skin.

>blacks make music about how they want to kill whites
>so much hip hop and rap is blatantly anti-white
>no issue
>girl sings stupid song joking about asian stereotypes
>literally satan

This song is now instantly stuck in my head. It is pretty funny how something obviously meant to be satirical is triggering people so hard.

?
Why are north americans like this? Posting 'white people'. So strange

>>so much hip hop and rap is blatantly anti-white

what

>so needy for attention

might have gotten fondled by stepdads at the trailer court
(and liked it)

If you're offended by this, you're a massive faggot. Literally nothing bad was said about oriental people here.

>le what

>singing about japanese shit, saying you want to go to china town after you want to be a ninja
>china didn't have ninjas

>that is relating ninjas to China

Still isn't racist even if it was you fucking leaf.

Yeah, that's not offensive. That's just culturally unaware. Calling them slit eyed, house pet eating, flat faced suicide devils is offensive.

Who fucking cares, Chang. Go back home. Canada was supposed to be for whites.

Typical racist white boys

lmao

Why even bother? Canadian whites are already cowering like dogs in their own land. This country is finished.

Funny how she's oblivious to how people are gonna react. I didn't know anyone was like this anymore. Top kek.

if it would of came out 40 years ago no one would care..

youtube.com/watch?v=ptuhmNUuvrk

mafia 2

We tend to smile in uncomfortable situations. Deep down we hate her unfunny ass though.
We'll still be smiling when we throw her into Tokyo bay with concrete flippers.

That's right goyim, Aryan women are not beautiful at all, you should always go for your enriched, beautiful negress!

>The Gaylords

AYYYYYLMAO (I now back then it had a different meaning but still)

youtube.com/watch?v=1KgnlTdmmkE