Is it true that American culture is tainting the Japanese people?

Is it true that American culture is tainting the Japanese people?
Look at what celebrating Halloween made them do.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/moments/793259153091284992
netgeek.biz/archives/105659
youtube.com/watch?v=OEIBWX6x0eI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is normal in japan tho, those youngsters party for whatever reason and trash the place, dont know why weebs defend it like its their own life.

>teens acting like pieces of shit
more news at '11

Nigger that's common in Shibuya. Sorry that Japan isn't moral wonderland you expected, but the place is degenerate as fuck since 80s

Yeah smartasses, why can not you judge the fact from your limited resource research skill?

There are many counterparts who manage to sort that shitty problem out.

twitter.com/i/moments/793259153091284992

...y'all call this "rowdy"? The place has been "trashed"?

Goddamn

Japanese are tame as fuck when they start wildin' out

I'm sorry davido San, I have disrespected the great Nippon empire, Nippon is trury a wonderfur prace with peopre of high morar standard. Nothing bad happens in Japan, everything is werr in Japan, I wirr kirr myserf now in good and honorbre Japanese fashion!

netgeek.biz/archives/105659

Is that a filipino Lawson worker? kek

Festivals are held in various parts of Japan in autumn.
There are dozens of moving shrines and shops, and many fast food stalls.
Every time after the end of the festival everywhere there are much garbage.
However, the next morning, many of the locals in that city will clean up all these things.
It is tolerated somewhat because cluttering garbage at the festival may also cause stress divergence.

Japanese really are untanned indians aren't they, get a tan and look like any tribe from the amazon

In the picture he is a Lawson part time job clerk,
It is probably an international student from Asia who can speak Japanese fluently.
Most of the shop clerks at convenience stores in Tokyo
International students from abroad who speak fluent Japanese are working.

Fuck are you on about i'm talking about this Cacique here in the middle. Put some paint on his face a couple feathers and a loincloth, done.

Make the others tan and they can join his tribe

The clerk doesn't even look indian why would you think I was talking about him

I thought if you were talking about Indian people.
What you are talking about is Native Americans.
understood.

For the Japanese, he seems to be a foreigner in the Middle East or India or Southeast Asia.

Those are Hindu

I can get India and middle east but SEA are just tanned or brown japanese/chinese/koreans. Except the ones that got mixed white people of course

>I can get India and middle east but SEA are just tanned or brown japanese/chinese/koreans.
lmao no

Halloween is not directly what has to do with that mess. Party people make troubles every fucking where they come over.

Don't be a racist Kim, they look like you except they've lived in hot places for a gazillion years so they're brown. Also we all know that you guys avoid tanning and use lotions.

>japs think they are too good for Lawson clerk jobs
>but jap economy is bad and japs will soon be poor

What's Vietnam like nowadays? My father admires you because you won against the USA, he hates watching WW2 movies but enjoys Vietnam ones "those chinitos are so cool I love seeing them kill US soldiers"

Tell me because you do not know the meaning of "get" you used.
What is get meaning accept, purchse, and obtain?

I mistook below
× you do not
○ I don't know

understand/comprehend

Thank you.

Are you also bitter about the United States?
Why does your father hate the United States?
Although the US and Argentina should not be troubled in the past.
Most of the Japanese are friendly to the United States.

Most of the Japanese are also friendly with Vietnamese.

However, the number one crime number of foreigners in Japan has become Vietnamese since last year, surpassing the Chinese.
Until then the Chinese were ranked first.
It is natural that many Chinese are staying, but the number of Vietnamese residents is small, it is such a state.
Therefore, in Japan, we are cautious of Vietnamese people.

Ever seen Vietnam? Some of them look East Asian.

Your culture tainting entire world like plague rats.

All the light skinned SEA have high levels of Chinese admixture. Vietnam has the most.

Oh right, that makes sense. I’ve seen some really pale Thai girls before but also your typical brown ones.

>American culture is tainting the Japanese people?
Yes, your mongrel nation is affecting everywhere just look at the increase of obesity and retardation.

Thailand is an interesting case because it’s estimated over 40% of the entire Thai population has Chinese ancestry. I’m pretty sure a lot of them bleach their skin anyway.

>japs partying hard

Normal desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=OEIBWX6x0eI

>think they are too good for Lawson clerk jobs
Don't believe it mistakenly please.
We want have those shitty convenience store companies reluctantly raise their payments to their employees by not choosing their shop staffs as our temporary job. But they somehow started to exploit those foreign youth instead of domestic ones with obscure but powerful support of the government.
It is practically immigrants and becoming far more serious social ailment than garbage scattered on a street.
I am paying respect to you as the first person who noticed that point in this thread.

This is a good thing , maybe now Japanese won't be so uptight and racist.

Kim is right. SEA does have some amount of Indian admixture depending on far you go in, iirc it's the highest in Burma.

wtf i hate japan now

That’s sad... pale skin is overrated.
>inb4 diaspora arab shitskin
I’m not. I just don’t like people falling for ridiculous beauty standards.

>that anti-americanism
Typical jealous South American monkey.

They interbred with Negritos too. They were the first people to live in SEA.

First time I heard that desu.

Japanese are latin.

While large numbers of Negritos were wiped out by disease or warfare, many also intermarried with the brown Mongoloid people so current SEA populations carry their genetics.

>made them do
They did it themselves because they wanted to. No one put a gun to their head and said act like animals.

Fascinating. How much admixture do they have?

Why are Japs so dirty and filthy?

>Is it true that American culture is tainting the ____ people?
Yes. The answer is always yes, anglos are horrible society, whose imperialist, neo-colonialist tendrils stretch to every continent, tearing away at the culture there.

It's nothing astounding. What are you expecting from Japan? It can't be a utopia that you're conceiving in your mind. If you want a rubbish-free cunt, you better go to Singapore.

Because they helped dictators gain power all over latin america including my country, we had a long lasting dictatorship that ruined the country since they stole everything which lead to a crisis where at least 600 thousand people left the country, factories closed down and kids ate grass when they were not dying because of malnutrition.

And I didn't even mention the fact that they would put in prison or beat up young people all the time for ridiculous things like long hair, looking bad at a police officer granted you a few nights in prison. Then there's the people they killed and their bodies were never found.
One of my uncle's friends once went to meet a girl at night and they made him pee blood, he was 17.

We don't hate the average burger in here, we hate their military and government.

>other countries want to emulate the US
>"WTF AMERICA IS KILLING OTHER CULTURES!!!!"

>say US of A

I examined a little about Argentina.
It was a serious thing.
It was very meaningful to know something necessary for economic revitalization.
Thank you very much.

------------------------------------------------------------
Argentina suffered from cruel military dictatorship by genocide generals who killed 30,000 Argentines between 1976 and 1982.
From 1983 to 1989, Argentina suffered with a three-digit hyper-inflation under the US liberal neo-liberal government.

From 1989 to 1999, Argentina sold the most profitable public corporations, natural resources, banks, roads, zoos and public toilets to foreign investors at bargain prices.

(Frequent exploitation cases in countries where the World Bank and the United States and the IMF intervene).

In December 2001, banks were closed, 10,000 companies went bankrupt, resulting in a final catastrophic collapse. The country that received IMF intervention long suffers from poverty, but Argentina too.
Familiarizing the realities of the IMF Malaysia has revived economically by steadfastly refusing the IMF after the Asian currency crisis.

Kirchner / Fernandez defines Argentina's external debt, re-nationalises several privatized companies and pension funds, interferes with banks, doubles social expenditure for economic revitalization, and increases public investment for manufacturing Expanding and expanding general consumption.

By the end of 2003, Argentina turned from minus to 8% growth.

Kek, sounds like my family.