How do we feel about this Sup Forums?

How do we feel about this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-y4Nz8Xi04
crosswalk.com/church/pastors-or-leadership/ask-roger/kissing-on-the-lips-is-it-okay-for-family.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kissant

did mods delete the other thread?

Look at the catalog faggot

In touch with european heritage

jealous

This guy makes out with his son
Really makes me think

Do you think he molests all his children or just. The boys?

So?

aka homo pedo heritage

Do american actually do this?

Is he literally sucking the youth from his children? Is this how he stays so young?

whoa. I think youre onto something here

All

he is passing along Chad quintessence
now that son will slay pussy like a boss

For whatever reason in some cultures it's considered perfectly ok for parents to kiss their kids on the mouth. I don't really get it, but it hardly makes them molesters like some people here are claiming.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-y4Nz8Xi04
Yeah it's definitely weird, like really fucking weird just look at this Chilean player

I would do anything to not have been emotionally neglected as a child

Sexual abuse is still neglect

If Tom Brady was my dad i'd want to come over and kiss him too

Larry is that you

I guess since the average person's father didn't love them enough now seeing someone else legitimately care about their kid is angering.

It's not creepy, you have to understand that parents who kiss their children on the mouth start it when they very young. a kiss on the mouth will always feel better than a kiss on the cheek, even when it's not sexual.
the thing is brady is just a dad who still sees his teenager son soon to be a man as his little boy. that kiss represents a feeling, a bond a father has with his little boy. that bond will disappear.

>for like
>like

how do we save the english language?

I have to admit, the length of the kiss made me somewhat uncomfortable.

But it's not that bad. As long as it stops when the kid grows a little.

>Americans
>shocked when a Chilean athlete does this
>defending it when Tom Brady does it

I mean it's pretty obvious that Tom Brady is a pedophile rapist who molests his kids. Who would stand against Tom Brady? He's so brazen as to make out with his son in public now because he knows no one will touch him.

as long as tom got a boner from a 3 second sensual kiss thats all that matters

this is what manly men like brady and medel do

>pedophile rapist

>Grows a little
The kid is 11. If it’s ever acceptable to kiss your son on the mouth for that long it definitely stops after like 5

I take my cues from Jesus
crosswalk.com/church/pastors-or-leadership/ask-roger/kissing-on-the-lips-is-it-okay-for-family.html

I would kiss my grandpa on the mouth when I was little. It was really stupid but when you're a kid you 're too innocent to know better.

Yep he's a catholic alright

He's 10,9 at time this was filmed

It makes me uncomfortable too but I don't even like touching my family I'm a weirdo I think Brady is molesting the child otherwise why would he do it in public for the world to see lol

even his son knows he's the sexiest man alive

I know this isn't true. But I hate Brady enough to wish it was true.

if you Google the league it has been controversial for a long time. but it I'd normal in many families sound the weeks.

you guys have nothing on Tom Brady if this is the gay shit you are taking about. just letting you know. NOTHING

I wonder what he does off-camera if he is comfortable doing this on-camera

Tom Brady is a pedophile and a satanist who harvests adrenochrome from the blood of children as a means to stay youthful.

>I never knew what a good father looked like growing up so now I'm projecting

ask your mum

hmmm

I've jerked off so many times to this webm.

that won't hold up in court.

>we