Don't know if Sup Forums or Sup Forums is best board but I thought best ask Sup Forums anyway

Don't know if Sup Forums or Sup Forums is best board but I thought best ask Sup Forums anyway

Why all smart Americans like baseball, not basketball or football?

All nice Americans I see prefer baseball over football.

Why?

Because sports dominated by Hispanics use the brain (soccer, baseball)

While sports dominated by nigs use muscles (football, basketball)

Whites can't dominate any sports other than white trash like NASCAR

Basketball is basically mandrama for sports fans
Baseball is a sport you can sink your teeth into and have meaningful discussions about
Football you can do this but most fans only have a surface level understanding of, the sort of people that like Collin Cowherd and Skeeeeup Bayless unironically

patrician sport

>a jap that dont likes baseball

What type of baspheme with samurai traditions is this?

Because baseball is an inherently agricultural and communist sport, only the smart humans gravitate to it.

smart americans recognize baseball makes the best sports anime

>smart Americans

>he hates his own national pasttime
Shamefur Dispray

Regardless of race, all football fans have a negroid's brain.

ever heard of the winter olympics bean boy?

should i watch nippon league baseball?

Baseball is the sport of autists with all the meme stats.

because it's a cerebral sport, you're constantly making split second predictions, based on the opponent's body language. takes a patient and observant individual to appreciate.

>

I'd probably be a little smarter myself if I hadn't gotten those 10+ concussions playing football

It's a small ball and breaking ball league if that's your cup of tea

>agricultural
What do you think this word means?

desu~

See:

>small ball
how small

baseball is more a sport for the mind, while football appeals to more primitive urgues

I like when Japan stops by to visit

Baseball is a more slow-paced, strategic sport that requires more patience than another. Patience is usually a sign of being more level-headed. The cheap thrills of the other two sports lack this. Things are done more on impulse.
Yes. It might be a different style of play (more bunts than average and less home runs) but games feel a lot more closer than an MLB game even when a team is down by 4-5 runs. Epic comebacks are more common in my watching experiences. If you ever go to Japan some day, going to an NPB game is a must as well. The experience in person as a foreigner is usually great.

>Because sports dominated by Hispanics use the brain (soccer, baseball)
Why is South America such a shithole then?

Take a look at your surroundings, Cleetus

You have to go back, Pedro