BUT YOU CAN'T CATCH ME

BECAUSE WE'RE GAY

Affleck looks like he wants to murder suicide

He's depressed.

CAUSE WE'RE CHADS

>DC
>Chads

Ahem

Wow, Momoa is a real wild crazy dude. He's extreme to the max.

Looks sweaty. Like he's going through withdrawals

RIGHT NOW

>Implying he's not CHAD-in-training

You still have much to learn, peasant.

this triggers the nu-males

>Like he's going through withdrawals

He is, there were reports on his alcoholism and at one stage his wife was going to leave him because of it.

Apparently he started drinking heavily during the filming of Justice League, they did not state when, however the general belief is that the response to BvS and the stress of potentially directing and starring in a Batman movie drove him to drink. Plus the response to 'Live By Night' certainly did not help.

If Justice League performs badly he will most certainly leave the franchise.

Calling it now: the laughing Snyder face will replace Evansposting once Justice League gets a 95% on RT.

Are Ben and Momoa fighting over Snyder's boipucci?

>swedecuck wakes up
>capeshit threads start piling up
hmm

>There's are people posting on Sup Forums right now that don't know The Beatles

Goddamn it, I hate Snyder but it makes me happy by proxy to see there guys so happy

Saved. I cannot wait for when Justice League gets another oscar.

Is that cory in the house on the right

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe.
Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

Good. Overrated band

OVER ME

My point was there are people who are so summer fresh they only know contemporary music

The Beatles are pretty great, not the greatest band ever but in the top 10 for sure.

>Apparently he started drinking heavily during the filming of Justice League,

Damn, I wonder if Momoa was kinda responsible for it.

Let's hope so.

wow that pic is comfy.

but affleck has JUST eyes. he needs a doctor. he needs fixing.

go to bed grandpa

dude you replied to the oldest copypasta on Sup Forums

>not recognizing scaruffi.txt

perhaps you are our summer friend

He has that same open mouthed chad party pose in every pic.
I genuinely hate him now.

I would kill you right now if you were in front of me

reminder in 2017, the year of our Lord, Zack Snyder and Joss Whedon will stand together in the same podium at the same time this comic con.

Am I reading to much into it or does everyone else feel kind of sad dude felt compelled to wear( and probably have made) a T-shirt that tells you what character he's playing?

What's your favorite band senpai?

Carry That Weight would have been better.

>you will never be as good looking as Ezra Miller is
i genuinely believe that hes the most objectively attractive person on planet Earth, not just compared to other men but women as well. this dude is a perfect 10. ive never seen someone so good looking

>saves snyderkek.jpg
I'm ready

I don't listen to music because I'm not a fucking idiot falling for the jewish mechanical wave

I hate these shitty numale beards. They all look terrible. If you can't grow a beard, don't.

He looks great with a shave and I like the way he delivers lines. Looks fun.

>recognizing Sup Forums copypasta

who the fuck goes there?

>reminder in 2017, the year of our Lord, Zack Snyder and Joss Whedon will COME TOGETHER in the same podium at the same time this comic con.

me dbh.

that isnt really a real attempt at a beard, its more of a 5 o clock shadow

More like Cum Together

It dates back to 2011 maybe. Hardly one of the oldest pastas.

What a fag lol

Actual patricians

It was our sister board before swagpleb let you Sup Forums and Sup Forums drones take over nerd

What superhero team could the Beatles have been?

> Reminder that they wanted to make a LOTR adaption with Paul as Frodo, Ringo as Sam, George as Gandalf and John as Gollum

F4

He's such a pathetic try-hard it's cringe inducing.

Reminder what someone wants doesn't matter faggot.