Let's talk about the Armenian Genocide. Did it happen? What were its causes?

Let's talk about the Armenian Genocide. Did it happen? What were its causes?

>did it happen
no
>what were its causes
armenian revisionism

why does everyone care about Armenians but not Assyrians?

>Did it happen?
Yes
>What were its causes?
Turks

>Did it happen?
No shit retard.

>the state of Mississippi education
Fuck the whole south. Tired of you fucking retards shitting our country up

> Did it happen?
Yes and at the time, it was a perfectly normal way to deal with rebellious minorities.

> causes
They were conspiring with the Russians to destroy the Ottoman empire and carve out a country for themselves.

>Did it happen?
No

>What were its causes?
N/A

>Did it happen?
No, armenians can't put up with the historical facts that prove they are wrong so they try to brainwash people with their power on media.
For example, you can't see someone mentioning armenians burning turkish villages down, which started all of this memeocide shit.
When i try to talk about historical facts i get called an ignorant. People don't even bother looking up at turkish resources because le dictaturship meme

>Armenians
>power on media

they have a huge diaspora and spend billions of dollars every year for armo genocide bullshit.

armos are like k*rds, majority dont even live in armenia but want a greater armenia that they will never go to to become its citizen because it wont be on par with any state they currently live in.

Is it true? I don't know why but I have the impression Armenians are very poor and very dumb. I can't see them manipulating foreign media.

no, turks thing western countries hate them because of armenian genocide denial. Truth is very little care and western countries hate Turkey for many, many other reasons

*think

Why would someone care?

Don't know, but Armenians are not to be trusted.

>Armenians want independence
>start rebelling and making alliances
>Otto man can't be dealin with this
>does what every nation has been doing since forever, but unfortunately for him, this is "illegal" nowadays
Now all said and done, it's a "conditions" thingie, not a cause about how many people died per se. Enver really went all out.

t. Mehmet

The term genocide was coined in 1944, so according to the nulla poena sine lege principle, Turkey shouldn't be punished for the Armenian genocide.

i thought this was about trianon

this

Nobody cares. But Armenians have a very big and noisy diaspora population which is why some people pretend to care

Turkey didn't even do it, the Ottoman empire did. It's like blaming Burgundian massacres on Belgium.

>Did it happen?
No
>What were its causes?
Americans and other wh*Tes made it up because they envied the Turk, who is blessed by KARA BOGA

probably but nobody cares. nothing good comes from there

Except that Turkey is the legal successor state.

this.

I care about both.

massacres happened. but no genocide. it was regional.

>why does everyone care
Nobody cares, really.
But more people care for Armenia, since they have a state, and thus a state budget, and thus propaganda.

My personal take: the armenian genocide was just turkish incompetence. They tried to move russian-friendly people away from the russian border during a war with Russia, understandably. They were so bad at it, that the people died on the way to their goal.
Stalin did the same moving tatars from Ukraine to Siberia, since they helped germans. A lot died there too, from the same incompetence.
You can also compare it to the original concentration camps Britain did in South Africa, that the world has forgotten by now.

No idea, but I quit my last job by telling my Armenian boss that we needed to take a walk... to the Syrian desert.

>DINDU NUFFIN
t. filthy cockroaches

> the world believes that Brits or Germans invented concentration camps
we win again

They're kind of like the Jews... a little bit of oppression, and they get all wound up. It leads to some serious drive for power/money, and a great sense of community, but a few of them get it in their heads that they are superior in some way... like maybe god chose them or something.

only good answer

>Did it happen?
Yes

>What were its causes
Some Armenian Turks defected to the Russian side during a war as they didn't want to kill fellow Christians and the Turks went ahead and murdered a bunch of Armenian civilians and sent Armenians on a death march in retaliation.

t. Los Angeles

Cringe

>Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek,but don't trust an Armenian.

What does George Orwell mean by this ?

i don't care.
If it's happened: i don't care (but fun memes thou)
It it doesn't happened: i don't care

He meant that T*rks are subhumans.

Why are no Armenians here on int?

All genocided

They're all out walking right now.

Armenia is a country rich in culture and tradition, while Turks are the subhumans that clean my toilet.

>Did it happen?
Yes
>What were its causes?
Poorly handled banter

there are plenty hiding behind american flags

there used to be one posting with a spanish flag

letting Turks immigrate was a mistake

>causes
T*rkish subhumans jelous of Armenian success