Is this art house to plebs?

Is this art house to plebs?

what

Literally Stockholm syndrome:The Movie

nah, fifth element, my dudes

plebs/normies are literally operating on the level of animals. Considering their opinion is totally irrelevant

>implying plebs liked this movie
I'm pretty sure literally no one enjoyed this shit

2 of Reddit's most beloved celebrities in a movie together.

so KINO

>couldn't go a single year alone
w h a t

One of the worst movies I've seen

yeah the dude had to go a year without sex, could you imagine?

I think critics hate it for a stupid inane reason. Sorry not all main characters are great awesome loving truth tellers.

I guess they are more mad she changes her tune when they are both suddenly in danger.

The issue is that what he did is actually really fucked up on a fundamental level. He basically decided to kill one person and ruin their dreams. They could've explored the theme of the moral degradation of a man under isolation as the key plot point but instead they used a really shitty moral decision as a basis for a romance plot which comes off as disturbing.

I saw this movie in the theater because the girl I hook up with invited me.

The first 20 minutes or so were actually pretty good, where Chris Pratt was all alone in this giant space station after a malfunction woke him up from his cryogenic slumber.

As soon as Jennifer Lawrence's character showed up, it took a nose dive. It was basically just every other Hollywood romance, but this time in space. The story got progressively lazier (one of the ship's officers with high level security clearance just happens to wake up to let them through a door - and then dies like 5 minutes later).

It could have been good if they actually put a modicum of effort towards the story, and didn't cop-out with a lazy romance plot. The aesthetics in the movie were incredible. The rest was shit.

They should have had her stay mad, had him die, had her go back to sleep, or had her decide to take his life for taking hers. Not had Fisburne at all.

I dunno, there's a lot of different things they coulda done but they went from romance, didn't explore the fact what he did was fucked, and they could have had a lot less romance.

The movie was visually incredible. I wish they had done something different with it. Something along the lines of Moon.

Probably. It doesn't change the fact that it's just a second-rate scifi flick that is a dumb person's idea of a 'smart' movie. It'll surely get the pseudo-intellectual pretentious Inception audience.

I haven't heard a single person tout it for being smart or intellectual. Everyones just disappointed.

Yeah, there was almost zero science involved. The sciencey elements made pretty much zero sense.

>has never been socially deprived
>does not know that what happens to tom hanks in cast away is real
>does not know someone can turn into that in less than 6 months
>is highly sheltered

>they cut out the scene where the girl wakes the officer up from cry sleep

why'd they do it senpai

i liked it and im not even a pleb

No. This is arthouse for plebs.

stop posting then deleting your post, you mong.

test