Memes about his pedophilia aside, does anyone here actually like his shows? Even when I was a kid...

Memes about his pedophilia aside, does anyone here actually like his shows? Even when I was a kid, I thought Drake and Josh was lame. And anytime I have nothing to do and turn to Nickelodeon for a few seconds, these kidcoms of his get worse. One of them has Kel Mitchell going turbo-JUST.

Wait, who's that?

Not sure.

>Drake and Josh was lame
fuck you nigger

Drake and Josh was his only somewhat decent show

Drake and Josh isn't lame but it is definitely overrated

He's a fat, unfunny fuck who single-handedly destroyed Nickelodeon.

>memes

Megan.

Who are you guys talking about?

Dan "if it bleeds it breeds" Schneider

do u think he came inside her

My sister and I would watch iCarly and Victorious. Usually when we talk. I have no attraction to any of the actresses.

Dan "But I poop from there, Mister" Schneider

I had a friend who watched Victorious for Ariana Grande, and I didn't understand why because her voice sounded horrible, like they dubbed her with a guy doing a bad Miss Piggy impression. I guess if you turn the volume off and have a cunny fetish, I can see why people would like her. But her voice. It's like scratching at a balloon until it pops in slow motion.

Dan "If she's a fighter, hold her tighter" Schneider

A friend described her Victorious voice as "like listening to a retarded Helen Keller"

I thought iCarly was legitimately funny at times. It had a good cast.

Dan "Age on the clock, Give her the cock" Schneider

Her character is suppose to be crazy/retarded. I bet her normal voice wouldn't be as grading.

I still find it odd how out of all the cast, she got the biggest fame.

watched iCarly for my waifu

>Memes about his pedophilia aside

His shows are literal memes themselves.

jfc is that a pussy?

M O D S

Dan "Little Girls Show Me Your Feet" Schneider

Head of the class was pretty good

rabb.it/r/xlm9pr