18-1

DAILY REMINDER THAT 18-1 ACTUALLY HAPPENED AND IT CAN NEVER UN-HAPPEN

18-1 is why Sup Forums exists. We should be thankful of that

18-1
thank you reeree eli for the gifts you bring

How did Eli do it?
How did he do it again to prove it wasn't a fluke?
How did the inferior Manning prove he's better than his brother and Tom Brady in the Super Bowl?

pure retard determination

poor guy

oh man how will a guy recover from that

he will always be remembered as the best who could never do the one thing that would've 100% cemented it. He didn't even lose to good teams, both of those Giants teams just ended up getting hot at the right time

Oh look the patriots fan showed up, I'm shocked it took him 5 posts

THE FUCK ARE THESE SERIAL DOUBLES

yeah but what about that 18-1

i feel bad for this guy
he mustve died broke and alone

yeah but he posted pictures of Tom Brady so sadly theve been negated by the official doubles council

Winning a 6th Super Bowl will probably go a long way to making no one care.

its crushing him everyday
i know this in my heart

you're posting as if you are Tom Bradley himself which is really odd. You shouldnt roleplay as Tim on the internet its not good for your mental stability

>implying he wont die with a brain of mush so he barely even recognizes anything in front of him as he slowly fades into the abyss of depression, anger, and fear with constant pain and a progressively declining mental state due to playing football for decades

I tried to explain to my friend the appeal of sports by explaining 18-1. Its just amazing that Giants beat them TWICE in the final, hilarious.

lol wtf is he wearing?

are you living vicariously through brady?

hey my grandma wants her meme back

>Winning a 6th Super Bowl will probably go a long way to making no one care.

clearly brady is the chosen one

You’re right. Poor guy, he gets BTFO by the other manning, ruining his season, and then he has to go home to that man to be consoled

Raise your hand if you were here for 18-1

>look it up
>its true
woah

*blocks your path*

You know I actually rewatched this game again last night and history will say, Eli beat Brady blah blah narrative that qb's somehow play each other but this game was a tale of 2 defenses, pats defense absolutely choked, and not on the obvious tyree catch. Meriwether dropped an in his hands interception that would have changed the outcome of that game completely. They gave up every 3rd and long possible. Meanwhile the giants played out of its mind. The funniest thing watching that game, is that no joke Brady is WAY better now at 40 than he was in that game by a wide margin. If you put swap in his prime 20's MVP Brady with 40 year old Brady, honestly 40 year old Brady wins that game easy. He has so many more tricks up his sleeve now that wouldn't happen. Not once did they go no huddle, something he would do now. Everyone talks about these eagles with their line and how they will attack Brady, same with Jags and that would all be true if he played football like that circa 07 but he won't. I bet more than anything he no huddles the shit of the eagles and tires them out and scores points at will.

Explain the last drive
40 seconds to go, 2 time outs
All he needs is a field goal
Throws a hail mary up his ass, intercepted