Look Americans I've got a big egg with a big toy wich is biggly banned in your shithole

Look Americans I've got a big egg with a big toy wich is biggly banned in your shithole.

Superior Italian Chocolate

Are canadians really this insecure about America? SAD!

If I was American this would enrage me, the government thinks the people is so stupid they could eat the toy inside, can you fucking imagine

>100g

That's a big kinder egg, i don't remember them being that big. Are there different sizes now?

>the government thinks the people is so stupid they could eat the toy inside

Several Americans sued McDonalds for making them fat because they ate there daily.

Let's be real, some of them probably would.

The damn toy glow in the dark.

I literally just go to the Asian grocery store in my city and buy them from the Euro candy shelf..

Expect a CIA drone to strike the place within an hour

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Easter (both the celebration and the toad) is growing stronger.

I only ever ate one when I was little but I swallowed a toy car inside.

>biting the whole thing
>not cutting it in two first
Fucking savages

ah yes, the nimwit's ways of opening a kinder egg

aaaaj

Blz no bully.

what was the toy?

My niece got one the other day. It had a minion holding a little drill that moved as the toy.

Okay so supposedly there's this misconception that kinder eggs are banned in America I live in Chicago I can literally go to the Polish store right across the fucking Street and buy a Kinder egg

It's probably one of those things that they don't allow you to make in the US but you can import just fine. I bought some of pic related straight out of Japan and had no problems; even though apparently it's not actually legal in the US because lobbyists.

you're part of the reason why it's banned

Why would you risk your life like this?!

retard

Post the toy faggot

Why would you want a bunch of inedible plastic in your candy instead of filling it with more candy?

You know you can easily get the shell in two halves if you apply pressure on the seam line?

more children die to gun violence then by eating a kinder egg.
But knowing you ameriMUTTS the death rates would spike up, as your endless hunger will make you eat the plastic toy too

It's no illegal anymore so, btfo?

The parts rotate to change the expressions and the white parts glow in the dark for spooky faces.

kinder went to shit, not even kids ask for them any longer

Are we going to see a super battle between Easter the Toad and the Amerigoblin?

They always were shit.

of course they don't they play wit smartfones and tablets instead, fuck this world

I seriously cannot believe that americans are so stupid and fat that they just swallow things the size of a fucking egg without even chewing.