According to a "reliable" source from twitter...

According to a "reliable" source from twitter, here's how it went down (he claims his source is a Kemalist secular within the TSK)

>this was done by cemaat (fetullah gülen supporters)
>12 people attacked the hotel that Erdoğan stayed in
>all of them are known to be muslims who pray 5 times a day and shit
>the "brains" of the operation were all cemaat members, rest were just rused or just soldiers that had to obey commands
>This was most like a last ditch "harakiri" effort by the cemaat members because they received information that they were gonna get arrested soon so they used their last bullet basically
>this is why the "coup" was so poorly organized, they had little time to plan

So basically islamoshits vs islamoshits. Welcome to new fucking turkey

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state
youtube.com/watch?v=9WpyG6rlvdw
youtube.com/watch?v=YCWMF5mRc1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So ataturks military officialy is no longer secular? If they were they would have intervened tonight, wouldn't they?

They were told to "stay put". If military fought each other that's basically civil war

some of them neutralized coup members in an airbase though and handed them over to the police

So the real coup is still on schedule once erdogan tries to make himself a dictator? Nice.

so how much does the army get damaged by this ?

great defender of secular democracy in AttaTurk's Turkey...

Is it gone now ?

no its over. turkey is now fucked forever since that pig Erdogan already put his people in army, and now he cna remove everyone he doesnt like in army and nobody says a thing. this coup was last chance. now we are all fucked desu, it wasnt only about turkey but whole europe aswell.

Is Gülen network the muslim Scientology? What do they want?

they let fuck could they lose this with F-16s on their side. fucking military retards.

also, since when the fuck do clerics (gülen) have influence on the secular military in turkey?

makes no sense at all.

In theory, they are fucked. All their reputation is gone because they failed misrebly

on an other side, they basically weeded out the "bad seeds" in this event so they may get stronger.

The biggest winner in all this is Erdoğan though obviously

also, isnt this the first military coup in turkey that failed?

embarrassing.

>Turkey btfo kurds
>Turkey btfo Russia like its no big deal
>Turkey btfo refugees
>now Turkey btfo its own islamists
>people still hate Turks

Am i the only one who thinks they are fucking badass?

but Erdogan is islamist. kys Honza

None of these happened expect maybe the last one

Something really fucked up here. If the turk airforce was a big part of the coup, and we were watching the bastard circle for 2 hours on flightradar 24, how could they not get one f-16 to shoot him down?

Fucking US and UK tabloids took the bait from his staff about "applying for asylum"...unless it was a total cluster fuck and they fell for the decoy.

F-16's were hunting coup Supercobras

No F-16s were on Coup side.

They shot down 2 coup helicopters.

>fucking badass?

get back inside the kebab shop, diaspora faggot.

Gülen supporters have infiltrated every part of the state, including the military years earlier. They were buttbuddies with Erdoğan so this was easy for them. They stole the exam questions for the government acceptance exam for example so they easily got in.

Their goal was to get rid of the seculars all together which was supported by Erdoğan but for some reason a few years ago they became enemies. Feto prosecutors have arrested countless kemalist high ranking military officers in the past because they were planning a coup which was supported by Erdoğan but after they became enemies, all of them were released.

Whole thing is shady as fuck since Gülen lives in USA supposedly supported by CIA

They all look correct.

where do you get this from? How do you think Erdogan got people out to the street to riot? He had mosques announce a "call to prayer" despite it not being "prayer time."
The islamists were on his side.

>turky btfo russia

did i miss somehting? last time i checked they shoot down a friendly plane and then apologized for it after they lost too much money because russian tourists were not allowed to go there

I gotta give it to Erdogan. What a smart motherfucker.

the win/lose ratio is 2:2 now

Will the soldiers who were just carrying out orders and did not understand the full extent of the operation be harshly punished?

Because Erdogan "purged" a lot of secular leaders, replaced with gülen puppets. All worked fine till they had a fallout a couple of years back.

He means Fetullah Gülen cult members. same shit, different color basically but they are fighting amongst each other

> F-16's were hunting coup Supercobras

how does that compute? F16 belong to the military. And it was a military. So military was fighting against military?

Know what, I don't care, I just want Turkey walled off from Europe. You want to argue half of Constantinople is in Europe, fine, build it on the Bulgarian border, don't care.

As far as Greece, as this point the Turks can have it, they are losers who were duped by the Jews into taking loans they couldn't pay and they aren't "real greeks" anymore anyway.

Just keep fucking bullshit islam out of Europe, we have a very big purge ahead of us as it is.

Wonder what the Yanks do with the nukes during these times. The nukes should not even fucking be there, but another story.

>So basically islamoshits vs islamoshits

Well, I guess I don't have to be upset about the coup failing then.

yes, most of the military is loyalist

Just because they had a military coup doesn't mean the whole army was behind it.

>As far as Greece, as this point the Turks can have it, they are losers who were duped by the Jews into taking loans they couldn't pay and they aren't "real greeks" anymore anyway.
t. Toniblerim

How does this effect the Turkish people? will teh government tread on your civil liberties, mass witch huntings on dissenters? forced to covert to Islam?

Erdogan can use this to solidify is dictatorship. And I believe he will do this.

I dunno but things can only get worse from now on

so this coup is a succes regardless?

Friendly reminder ali was a fucking psyop false flag event to plug up media outlets

Of course he will, I just meant that the rebels winning wouldn't have been a better outcome either if they were just another branch of islamoshits

Just islamist infighting? But those soldiers on the bridge were just following orders and caught in the crossfire?

that makes me even sadder about this whole situation

the islamist hordes have already begun to lynch them...

t. anned ahmed

Yeah pretty much. 90 people died for no reason.

Pretty much this. Ergodan now personally and directly control the intelligence services and police. Has total control of Parliament and is increasing his own executive power by changing the constitution. I'd expect after this he'll take more direct control of the armed forces too. Basically a one man show. We just have to wait for him to die, by which time I think that the secularism cemented by Ataturk will be gone.

Bye Turkey. We hardly knew ya.

I just hope that the military isn't already full blown islamofacist already. Maybe they can still turn it around but somehow I think Turkey will become another islamic state and detoriate into a big pile of shit.

It probably will. Erdogan will use this incident for his final grab for power and afterwards the remaining secularists will have a much harder time doing anything about it.

since forever

Gülen has control on everything since 90's

Leave Erdogan to me.

The funny thing is secular kemalists and erdoğan are becoming allies now.

google doğu perinçek for the redpill

he has nice eyes

really made me think

ive been following this shit from the begging and its fucking weird

Erdogan played this perfectly, actually impressed by his dealings with this. That motherfucker knows what he's doing

Your country is a total clusterfuck

im really suprised how it turned out to be

I dunno man, he was doing a Facetime speech from what looked like the shitter in his Führerbunker.
Seems like he mostly won because of his rabid supporters and not really because of the actions he himself took.

bye bye any chance of becoming an EU member state. but who would wanna be part of that, fuck it. but they were gonna join, although they would probs welcome them with open arms, phew we leaving.

Why is Turkey even allowed to be part of NATO?

thats why its impressive

the faggot ran off to hide the whole time and got the muslim to do his bidding

It's a fucking joke.
Would've dissolved decades ago if it wasn't propped up by the US and NATO in general.

He won because the coupers didn't get support from rest of the military and they didn't attack the civs basically

It's right next to Putintopia

stfu u turkish cockroach islamist faggot. turkey lost its identity. it is now a islamist shitcountry like saudi arabia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state
>The deep state (Turkish: derin devlet) is alleged to be a group of influential anti-democratic coalitions within the Turkish political system, composed of high-level elements within the intelligence services (domestic and foreign), Turkish military, security, judiciary, and mafia. For those who believe in its existence, the political agenda of the deep state involves an allegiance to nationalism, corporatism, and state interests.
>The ideology of the deep state is seen by leftists as being anti-worker or ultra-nationalist; by Islamists as being anti-Islamic and secularist; by ethnic Kurds as being anti-Kurdish, and by liberal democrats as anti-democratic and anti-liberal.

very well memed

I got your back based assad

He had them on a wild goose chase, shortly after he left Marmaris it got bombed by jets in favor of the coup.

EU has a hardon for authoritarian leaders. Turkey will now join the EU, Juncker is probably really excited right now.

>yfw this speech is older than a decade

How did it 'lose its identity' faggot?

Muslim, Jew and Christian leaders in Turkey made a statement that they are all against the coup

youtube.com/watch?v=9WpyG6rlvdw

I am calling it man. This shit is gonna see Erdogan take more powers.

without gülen erdogan wouldn't be in power
they were bffs and their ideology is basically the same
they went separate ways after some conflict about money

I feel sorry for you Germans desu

>they got organized via whatsapp

youtube.com/watch?v=YCWMF5mRc1E

lmao

turkey is nominally supposed to be secularist, now it'll be turkestan

I thought you were all converted to Hurka Durka sand cult during the Ottoman Empire. How many Christians are left in Roachistan?

I assume everyone who doesn't will end up in jail.

No fucking surprise, since all pro-coup supporters are being rounded up right now.

Yeah.
6h long coup attempt.
0 ministers arrested.
What did they even try to achieve if they were serious about it?

lol why?

a couple attempts at erdogan's life, they fucked it up though

>"The government will consider restoring the death penalty for those who attempted the coup, Mehmet Muezzinoglu, deputy head of the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP), says.

Following his comments, #Idamistiyorum ("I want death penalty") has become the top trend on Twitter in Turkey. The hashtag has been used more than 23,000 times. "

AKP has an absolute majority at this point, it WILL pass

Are they seriously going to just stand there and take it ?

>"But guys nobody even supported it!"
>*Closes the door that leads to the mass grave of coup supporters*

It checks out

>Why is Turkey even allowed to be part of NATO?
even a 4th grader could figure this one out

Even if these attempts of your occured I'd say his plane idling in the sky despite hostile jets in the area is proof enough.

But it's fine, we can both have our own beliefs.

Just woke up, what happened on the bridge?

>what is russia and the middle east

Soldiers at the bridge surrendered.

so basically they tried this now and failed?

still feel sorry for the scapegoated infantry that was getting massacred and refused to attack the civilians

>Why is the country that controls the Bosphorus strait, preventing Russia from using all its warm water ports to position in the Mediterranean, strategically important to NATO

Gee, I wonder

I doubt it. The CIA for all of its faults would have done a much better job than today's shitshow.

literally doesn't though

this

used as toys and thrown away

fuck this

I still don't understand why was the decleration read by the newswoman at TRT was basically saying that Turkey strayed too far from Ataturk's principles? It does not seem like something Fetullah Gulen's followers would say.

And they don't even arrest any high ranking officals just because they had short time to prepare or shut down communications until Erdogan orders his followers to march to the streets?

In any case, whatever left of the old Turkey is pretty much dead today.

What does

It does not check out at all

So what's their ideology exactly? What makes them gulenists and not regular muslims?

false flag nigga

So actually, what about that deep state thingy mentioned above? Does it actually exist? Who does it support? What will it do now?