Why do Sup Forums hate us chinks so much. Face it we are the next white people...

why do Sup Forums hate us chinks so much. Face it we are the next white people. Join us instead of resisting you dying cucked breed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ways_That_Are_Dark
amren.com/ar/2000/01/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zLK9I6V1BGY
tengrinews.kz/events/mujchina-votknul-znakomomu-noj-v-golovu-v-petropavlovske-285380/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of the bad things about the result of WWII is that Asia is dominated by the chinks and not the Japs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ways_That_Are_Dark

I used to wonder why the Japanese were so horrible to chinks but now I know why. All the rest of the gook subspecies can suck a dick, they'll never amount to anything. The main contest is between Japan and China and china can only function as an insect colony.

>I used to wonder why the Japanese were so horrible to chinks but now I know why
why?

Taiwanese people are great.

AROUND CHINKS

BEWARE OF POISONED DRINKS

how is your currency soon to be chink puppet?

because a Chinaman fucked his crush

I don't hate chinks, I hate very few people that isn't muslim.

TAIWAN BELONGS TO CHINA :^)

so the wrong side literally won WW2, even in Asia?

It's obvious white bois love japan but hate chinese so much because modern japanese men are beta cuckolds that can't even get with their own women while Chinese are picking up where the westerners left off and beating them at their own colonization game. In other words, they are threatened by them.

White bois used to hate japs too, back when they actually had balls. They were scared pic related was stealing all their women lol

I have heard tell that they covertly urinate into coca cola

please don't go extinct white people, we need you to continue to be the one that the brown hordes constantly assault, if you go away we'll be next

I thought you hated chinks

or because chinks and flips are the niggers of asia

Asian Masculinity is a myth.

Agreed chinks are alpha asians

arent u surrounded by muslims?

[spoiler]I don't, you're bro tier.[/spoiler]

Because you all vote liberal in my country and promote black lives matter groups.

Depending how geopolitics go in the next decade, I might just switch to fucking Asian girls and knock one up.

The white race shall live on through Elliot Roger spawns, subverting Asian society to open borders for Africa.

Does it make you a cuck to date a qtie 9 who got japed before, I wonder...

How many accidental missile launches are you firing this year Taiwanbro?

They're largely okay but still heavily monitored for good measure

friendzoned from a bimbo sorry gooks

I fucking hate dirty chinks

North east asians are pretty cool:
- high iq
- good work ethic
- low degenerecy
- japanese seem to have decent social trust, chinese suck in that respect tho

Chinese can only get White gfs if they have money

Japanese >>>>>>>>>>>> shit > Chinese

White piggus can hate us all they want, but fact is that we are spread over the whole fucking globe.

And we are important, so important that they are afraid of us.

and we will knock up yours.

its fine, we have the best airforce in SEA, of anything happens we'll just throw money at it or dial 1800-CALL-USA

asians are superior

Is it easy to immigrate to Taiwan?

it's true
amren.com/ar/2000/01/index.html
Of all the threats to the West, Stoddard believed the Japanese were the most serious. He quotes early British envoys who described Japanese as “highly intelligent children” who could quickly acquire Western techniques. In the Russo-Japanese War of 1904-5 these “highly intelligent children,” shocked the world by becoming the first non-white nation in modern times to defeat a white nation. Since white hegemony was maintained not by love but by respect and fear, Russia’s defeat by Japan was, in Stoddard’s view, “a body blow to white ascendancy.”

Groups of Asians okay in my book

>Japan (bros)
>South Korea (bros)
>Taiwanese
>Hong Kong

Not sure if counted as Asian but
>Nepalese
>Bhutan

The rest can suck a dick. SEA is a hellhole with some beaches, and the Chinese are soulless husks of meat in semi-human form.

Fuck you China. You don't know shit. You think because there's a lot of you you're something special.. well there's a lot of Indians, and they aren't special. The only thing that sets you apart is your utterly debased willingness to imitate the West. That's why 90% of Taiwanese 20 year olds require glasses. Because your entire species devotes itself to imitating the West at any cost, even life itself. All that so you can have the biggest e sports conventions.

Japanese writers and government officials were not shy about drawing conclusions from their victory, and soon began turning western ideas of supremacy on their heads. At the outbreak of the First World War, Japanese writer Yone Noguchi wrote that the conflict meant the ruin of whites. “It means the saddest downfall of the so-called western civilization; our belief that it was builded upon higher and sounder footing than ours was at once knocked down and killed; we are sorry that we somehow overestimated its happy possibility and were deceived and cheated by its superficial glory.”

Stoddard quotes a Japanese imperialist pronouncement written in 1916: “As for America — that fatuous booby with much money and much sentiment, but no cohesion, no brains of government ... Well did my friend speak the other day when he called her people a race of thieves with the hearts of rabbits...

“North America alone will support a billion people; that billion will be Japanese with their slaves. Not arid Asia, nor worn-out Europe (which, with its peculiar and quaint relics and customs should in the interests of history and culture, be in any case preserved), nor yet tropical Africa is fit for our people. But North America, that continent so succulently green, fresh, and unsullied — except for the few chattering mongrel Yankees — should have been ours by right of discovery; it shall be ours by the higher, nobler right of conquest.”

At least the Chinese know how to remove kebab still. I don't think their mudslimes act out too often.

>2016
>still White

we don't hate you. we thought you are soulless being.

youtube.com/watch?v=zLK9I6V1BGY

Their Muslims have actually been conquered by the Peking government, though. So at least they have a good reason to fight.

>Ayo these bitchass chinks may be superior but they ain't got soul, yo, they ain't got that special something that makes us KANGZ

Nigger.

Gib hot qt Asian girl and I might consider resisting

Because you are backstabbers . I thought we could be friends.
>muh colonialism
>muh orientalism
>muh white supremacy

Why is this not an OP-pic?

asians are superior.

Dude...stop, we aren't shitposter like leaf and Ausie.
Just...stop....shitposting.....

asians are superior..

>tfw white hispanic
>tfw taiwanese gf

u mad zhang? she loves to tell me how much bigger my cock is than her asian exes

i got ur bitch making me squid and tomato eggs while u jerk it to jap cartoons, fag

He is objectivley ugly

t. I have yellow fever

asians are superior...

>how much bigger my cock is
How much?

It is because you are fucking up BC get your chongs out of here.

fuck who are you

CHANG'DDDDD

>white
>hispanic
Pick one
>69

If you're an Asian guy that can pull a high tier white girl then you deserve it.

Fact is white guys are preffered by all women except niggers. Asian girls and Latinas are specifically easy when you're white(especially when you have blue eyes, they love that shit)

7.25x6.5 at full mast

FUCK YOU

>complain that chinks are soulless

>wonder why east asia societies arent filled with SJW garbage and our lands arent filled with brown people demanding gibs

which one do you want gwailoes, fee fees give you europe, robot gives yoi shanghai and tokyo

>7.25x6.5
cm?
I wonder what will she tell niggers when she gets BLACKED

The fuck are you on about?

So the Chinese are the same as the Japanese and Koreans? Please.

I'd like you guys more if you rooted for yourselves in the race war, rather than troglodytes. If fucking an Asian bitch mean sucking a nigger dick afterwards, I'll stick to degrading feminists with my thick plantation owner whip.

i invite you all to the asian males thread on /hm/

Aw, fuck you leatheman

You're speaking for a minority of chads. The majority of white guys aren't as sought after anymore thanks to the evolution of the media and pop culture. I mean.. You can't even keep your own women on a leash, they are literally the whores of the world. Did you see the 'Day of Rage' protest today? Yeah... Right...

What the fuck is this? GTA cosplay or what?

I don't hate chinks. Chinks don't shit up my area with Black Lives Matter or shout allahu akbar.

Mate, I'd rather fuck a smooth asian boypussy then some sandpaper nigger.

Youse Chinks are all right and make good food.

>me playing pokemon go

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>shooting yourself to spite someone else

Oh my god I'm dying over here

In the same way that a lot of European countries are different ethnicities but fall under the group "white".

Why do you hate muslims user?

LMAO it's from MY COUNTRY!

yeeeeee kazakhstan alga

DeepDark Fantasy

Don't get me wrong, modern women are total sluts and white woman are mostly trash. But when looking at dating website statistics and just personal experience, white guys have the highest sexual market value. Concerning females though it seems Asian women are the most sought after on dating websites. Guess we're a good match

>father (?) slaps him when he shoots himself
lel

>degenerated homofaggot

Get your your mental illness treated.

Pretty sure Borscht isn't from the Asian bit of Russian.

Calm down Sabina you're getting overly excited

noice
you're probably not an english teacher

Are all singaporeans retarded?

wait how did he not die

Here's the story:
tengrinews.kz/events/mujchina-votknul-znakomomu-noj-v-golovu-v-petropavlovske-285380/

My old bosses name was Sabina, except she was from Nepal. She was a MASSIVE fucking bitch

holy fuck story?

but China is mailbride country tho.

pic related:over 12000 Chinese women married to Japanese men on every year.

=>

chi bai u say limpeh dun speak ang moh? Limpehengland sibeh powderful siol. Chiap kentang everyday.

>tengrinews.kz/events/mujchina-votknul-znakomomu-noj-v-golovu-v-petropavlovske-285380/
dumb fuck i can't read mongol.

>dumb fuck i can't read mongol.
You dumb shit use GOOGLE TRANSLATE you're in 2016

>cucked

that is one lucky son of a bitch

You're right on Nipbro, here's a fuck load of rice to say no worries