Poland, why do you put carps in bathtubs?

Poland, why do you put carps in bathtubs?

Other urls found in this thread:

agriculture-xprt.com/aquaculture/trout-farming/companies/serving-hungary
forbes.com/2009/08/19/trout-fishing-trips-lifestyle-sports-fly-fishing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to keep it fresh for as long as possible

it's swimming in it's own shit

Russian influence, nothing is more merry than a Christmas carp.

It is the meat that matters, not the lifestyle of it few minutes before death

redpill me on slavic christmas carps

>not taking a bath with your dinner
fucking westerners I swear

The real reason to put a fish in tub is because it has mud and other contaminants in its system when fished from the river. So you leave it in tub (or cooler) to let it filter clean water through its system. People do it with catfish in US.

Only saltwater fish should be filleted ASAP.

Carp is a bottom dwelling fish, letting it swim in clean water for a few days flushes all the dirt and mud out of its system and improves the taste.

When you take a bath, you are literally sitting in your own funk after you wash it off. When you drain the water and stand up, all that filth goes right back on your body.

You do this with trout as well?

>the lifestyle of the carp
kek

And how do you shower for the time being?

Nice to see some fellow anglers in this thread.

Trout is too small to eat in my opinion, but my family keeps everything in cooler for awhile.

Only when fishing in saltwater do we use dock sink for fillet immediately.

probably in the toilet

most houses here have a shower separate from a bathtub

thats why baths are for relaxing and showers are for cleaning

>Trout is too small to eat in my opinion
Taking advice from Americans, I swear...

Would you fish for hours and only keep guppies? Its a waste.

If you catch a trout, cut its head off and use it as bait. You'd have to catch 10+ trout to feed a family of 4; and thats only 1 night of fish.

>And how do you shower for the time being?
in the shower?

That's not something common in France

>trout is too small to eat

Not if you drain it halfway then fill it up, then drain it halfway again then fill it up then drain halfway once more then fill it up again.

>Look ma, I caught dinner, are you proud?!

>You'd have to catch 10+ trout to feed a family of 4
Not if we're talking normal sized humans, you know you can also eat salad

this is a pre 2000 thing, nobody does this shit anymore

So you fished all day, caught 1 trout. Now your family is hungry tomorrow.

No wonder Mexicans are pathetic fisherman and ruin the environment.

What's the matter? Bigger fish pulling the rod out of your hands?

>salad

Things that are salad to Americans-
>Mayonnaise
>Cheese
>Chicken
>Ketchup

>vegetables

>Bigger fish pulling the rod out of your hands?
>His fish isn't even a foot long
Just face it, trout is not a meal unless you're intent on destroying the ecosystem.

do russian retards not eat vegetables? bitch just eat some greens

I like carps, cods and salmons.
This information may or may not have influenced your life, but I just wanted to voice my preference.

It's OK, son, minnows are nothing to be ashamed of. I bet you'll catch even bigger things when you're all big and strong like daddy.

ppl eat trout, stop this emberrasing damage control, its on the menu for restaurants for fuck sake
30dkg a trout is more than enough for a meal

>not having two showers in your home

wew lad...

I like mackerel

>minnows are nothing to be ashamed of.
>Post picture of a fish less than 8in long
Your opinions and disregarded.

>its on the menu for restaurants for fuck sake
So is raw eggs.

no they are not, stupid underage

We have many kinds of trouts, but do not eat often them, but we eat the fish from river called ayu ( I do not know English name) in summer. Trouts and other river fish have parasite so we normally avoid eating them.

then you'll tell me to put lipstick on and call you "darling"?
nice try

You're wrong, just admit it. You fucked up saying that just because things are on a menu means its good for the environment or fit for human consumption.

>can't even handle 8-inch Trout

Something's very wrong with you. You may need a doctor.

user, it's time to stop

its good for eating, you can breed them in lakes, why are you so uninformed?

agriculture-xprt.com/aquaculture/trout-farming/companies/serving-hungary

>can't even handle 8-inch Trout
If people ate all the trout they caught, the ecosystems would be destroyed. There is a reason you release some fish. Stop making us look stupid.

(you)

Why do you put people in extermination camps?

That sort of makes sense, we do it with freshwater crayfish. Put them in a bucket with a few teaspoons of salt and they vomit/shit their guts out and gets all the muddy taste out of them before boiling.
Carp are a rubbish fish here though, left on the bank to rot.

>fish farming
>angling
Ok, I wont even say you're moving goalposts. I just call you a pathetically stupid poster who is also probably underage; reported.

Or you could go out of the tub and then drain it?

>having a bath shower
Fucking horrid, those things are a death trap and horrible to shower in too.

>environmet
>human consumption

A very significant number of Trout are farmed specifically for human consumption.

Why, because you can slip? Can't live life on the edge user?

We eat a lot of catfish and tilapia since its cheap with smaller freshwater fish picked up after draining the rice field being fermented or salted. The deep fried and crushed fermented fish makes a nice seasoning for salad or fried rice.
Saltwater is mostly mackerel, stingray or sea bass.

>A very significant number of Trout are farmed
See
>I wont even say you're moving goalposts. I just call you a pathetically stupid poster who is also probably underage; reported.
Come back when you want to talk about fishing, junior.

Come on man, it was a lot of fun at first but this is getting sad

forbes.com/2009/08/19/trout-fishing-trips-lifestyle-sports-fly-fishing.html

>sport fishing
Wew, you guys are really ignorant of outdoor terms and jargon huh?

Even sport fishers put release their catches.

Yes, because you can slip. I've done the split because of those things, because nobody thought about putting in handles so you can at least catch yourself when you go down.

They would be better to eat them. They fucked up the fish and then put them back, they're almost guaranteed to die that day.

Been showering in that thing for a decade, no handle no carpet nothing, almost slipped twice, still alive

As an American with a combination shower-bath, I prefer separate showers and baths. The combo's tub is too small for anybody above average height, so when I take a bath, I have to soak my upper and lower body separately. It's better than nothing, but still leaves room for improvement.

I've been showering in equal ground showers, never slipped.
Slipped twice with those stupid bath showers. And they're also bad showers, can't stand properly, shower heads are always too low.

it was about eating or not eating trout, nothing about fishing, false reports and announcing reports are bannable offense btw

>moving goalposts
I'd say that's exactly what you've been doing, kiddo.
You said
And then got assblasted when you were proven wrong.

>They would be better to eat them
>they're almost guaranteed to die that day.
Then they benefit the ecosystem, not a bunch of fat Americans. Surely we can agree on that much?

>nothing about fishing, false reports and announcing reports are bannable offense btw
Then prepared to be banned because i've bee talking about fishing since beginning.

>I'd say that's exactly what you've been doing
Except it isn't. It is too small to eat, it doesn't matter if its on a menu or if its farmed. Its not good for the environment and catching a catfish or grouper feeds more people.

what?

Raw eggs are edible if you don't live in a 3rd-world sharter country like USA or Libya.

Dont get scared, kid. I didnt really report you.

this 2bh
in the UK our eggs are so safe that even children, pregnant women, and the elderly can eat them raw

>not smoking the fish

this
here eggs are so clean that i didn't even know you're supposed to peel or cook them before eating

What if it tries to escape and splashes water all around?