Turkey's military is so incompetent it lost to a police force and unarmed civilians

>Turkey's military is so incompetent it lost to a police force and unarmed civilians

You can't make this shit up folks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_Turkish_coup_d'état
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries#Recruitment.2C_training_and_status
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KEKS IS FUCKING REAL.
HE DISARMED AN ARMY WITH HIS DARK MAGIC.

>a coup by an air force command
>have planes and helicopters on their side
>couldn't take down a passenger plane with president for fucking hours
I still can't believe this bullshit

>falling for the obvious false flag

you clearly dont understand anything about how coups work, they cant shoot at civvies, they need their support, its entirely a propaganda based conflict, you need to convince everyone that you are in charge even if you are not and then hope that they follow your orders, actually fighting and killing police, civilians, and national guard regiments makes you seem like the bad guy and without a local support a coup is useless

its not that they couldn't, they didnt want to, they wanted him to either flee the country completely and land somewhere else - so that they can claim victory and call him a coward, or to arrest him

This seems pretty fucking dodgy.

A coup d'etat by not even half the military, no popular support, shills on all the major news networks, all of the government officials can talk on national TV

The eternal turk has manufactured this to take more power for himself

I bet they were really happy they didn't shoot civilians when they were being lynched

there were jets flying behind Erdogan to protect him.

IT NOT FUCKING ARMY U RETARD PIECE OF SHIT AMERICAN PIG, IT IS JUST A 1000 MAN ARMY.

>A coup d'etat by not even half the military

happened before in our history. nothing new
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_Turkish_coup_d'état

you don't need half, you need the acquiescence of the rest of the army.

Wasn't Edro democraticly elected, why coup when you can vote him out? Democracy allowes nonviolent transfer of power.

Type normal you retard

>you can vote him out

You dumb retard. The millitary didnt want to get violent on the civilians. They even told their secular supporters to stay inside while erdogan told his supporters to get violent on the street.

They had no chance. This is sad.

This desu. The eternal roach has rigged his country, he'll only leave power in a coffin.

it seems to be a very small part of the military, like around 1000 were involved. it was done suspiciously incompetently. turkey did few coups back in the day and those went just fine without the mistakes made today. add on top of that all the exposed conspiracies of AKP like helicopter landing shit and it's fishy as fuck but crazy conspiracies are kinda a thing in turkey desu.

regardless, not worries because in a year or two tops, the situation will become even more extreme and it will devolve into a civil war or a straight genocide. more happenings and keks to come. to be continued :^)

the turkish millitary people are majoritary descendens from white slavs, of fucking course they have dignity and dont want to shoot down civliians

Didn't he barely win this time? Without a coup the next vote could have been his loss

Eastern police is different from western ones. They have fucking attack helies

False flag all over it..

keked and rekt, roaches

I think its more complicated than than, I think a lot of the military were on the side of the police.

well no one wants to die, so they probably did regret it, but you have to realise that a coup must somehow win support of the populace and those of the soldiers that are not in on it, cant do that by shooting everybody, besides look how young many of the soldiers on the pics look, they probably didnt have the guts to just mow down civilians

I know I wouldn't be able to

t. erdogan when he gets discovered

>g-guys... this is v-very common
>n-not a false f-flag at all t-trust me

>not shooting civilians

Can't make omelette without broken eggs, Boris

Bet the coup would have much better luck if the military shot the Erdofags to shit. Remember these are third world people, the only languages they understand is a mongolian dialect and sheer violence

My take:
The intelligence knew about the rebels in the army. So they sent an agent to rally them up without reaching numbers who could actually make a change and caused them to come forth with a premature coup shooting two birds with one stone. Erogan now solidifies his dictator rule and we won't live down the people who seriously think they stopped a coup by going out in the streets for another 20 years at least.

What if the involved General(s?) got some info about some plan that is going to get hot soon and they hadnt more time?

Like "if we dont act now, it will be too late"?

not anymore they're not. Now they're brown people.

and obama is the kind of cunt who would give them the codes for their nukes.

This exact thing happened in Spain in the 1981 coup attempt, without it the army would have never get ridden of the old Franco's military guard. Very clever.

Betrayal is the most Arab characteristic.

no they are not, their genes passed down during centuries and they still awoke to fight for the right cause

>implying the elections are legit
He's now trying to give syrians citizenships to get more voters.

This is a self-coup, not a real one.

>did not shoot down Erdogan's jet despite ample opportunity to do so.
>left the broadcasters on the air long enough for Erdogan to get the message out to the people to take to the streets.
>every time the military forces were confronted by forces loyal to Erdogan they surrendered without a fight
>minor superficial damage down to parliament building despite being capable of leveling it outright with all of the AKP politicians inside
>only a handful of deaths that can easily be traced to just a handful of over eager soldiers rather than a general order

It does not smell right.

You will see that Erdogan is now going to call for a military purge. All officers will be removed from service and tried publicly.
He will also call for yet more powers to be granted to the president.

Fucking Napoleon did this shit the year before he crowned himself Emperor.

What do you expect when its orchestrated by abu sam al-haid

didn't even hear about this rare pokemon before

they're going to be purged and replaced with mudshits.

But they are Seijuks.

This

>Turkish army
>competent

Pick one.

Selçuk's were assimilated as well
Last true Turkish nation was Uyguhrs -and to some extent Memluks even though they were muslims-

This is why religion is such horseshit. President can come on TV and urge support in the name of Islam, basically fooling children.

Seemed kind of sudden. Wonder if someone somewhere in the chain of command mis-communicated and the airforce attacked too early.

Is such a thing even possible?

Not even the half of it
The mosques were broadcasting call for prayers and salas all night, calling people to street to defend the "commander in chief"/Erdogan, people actually swallowed this shit and went crazy with their allahu ackbar shit

We have a brand new prophet

it's on the fucking tv right now, they organized it over whatsapp
THEY ATTEMPT A COUP ORGANIZED ON WHATSAPP

Meh, USSR army failed just as much. If the populace ain't with you (or if it doesn't look like they are with you) then it ain't going to work out. You can only gun down your own people for so long until the grunts realize what they are doing.

pick both

are you so fucking retarded that you think some 'slav' genes awoke to fight for freedom ?

what the fuck.

btw, the 'whites' and 'brown' turks have the same genes, the brown are just the working class that actually sees the sun while the whiteys are the rich people living in an air conditioned room browsing the internet.

that's the only difference

>TURKISH ARMY COULD TAKE OVER RUSSIA IN A WEEK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries#Recruitment.2C_training_and_status

>USSR army failed just as much.

This. I find it funny when retards say it's all a false flags because "HURR DURR HOW CIVILIANS FIGHT TANKS HURRRR??" and then conveniently forget what happened when the USSR collapsed.

>Hey guys we should totally revolt right now that would be awesome

I hope they post the chatlogs of their plan.

well it defeated a coup in less that 5 hours

>A bunch of Gopniks could beat 1000 Turkish soldiers with tanks and air support.

wew

Elder Paisios was right.

1/3 of all Turks will convert to Christianity and denounce Jizzlam
1/3 will remain and live among the ruins of what is left of Turkey
1/3 will be slaughtered

4th power in NATO

You'll note that when the USSR collapsed, factions of the military clashed in Moscow, with Civilians on the side of Yeltsin, resulting in 2000 dead.

it was on tv as well, they were trying to coordinate the thing, stop polics forces, arrest/convince other generals etc etc
I seriously cant believe this shti

there were clashes in ankara before my very own eyes.

tfw turk military is more incompetent than the ira

how cucked can you get

me in the tracksuit

>THEY ATTEMPT A COUP ORGANIZED ON WHATSAPP
No they didn't, they just are going to ban Whatsapp in Turkey in the next couple of weeks.

USSR coup failed because the leadership was too drunk to give the order to shoot protesters.

But hardly anyone died, you pussies.

Yea, the coupers should have just blocked all access to the airports and block any messages coming from Erdogan

It was just a fraction of the military involved. It was not a complete betrayal, some were loyal. So at first they had the initiative and had gets to suppress the loyal fighters but after a few hours the loyal forces mobilised and starting taking ground back.

Actually, it says,

>"However, if necessary, I assure you , we can can occupy Russia in less than seven days with NATO and our regional allies,” he warned."

By NATO does he really think America is going to start world war 3 for him?

Fucking roaches. We can't survive nukes like you can.

90 civilians and 104 coup soldiers dead, 1500 arrested

literally on tv right now

i heard like 200 people died including both sides

thats really not alot

that filename

>leadership was too drunk to give the order to shoot protesters
They shot and ran over protestors. Going full Prague on your own people in your own fucking capital will never work, especially when you don't have the support.

Lel, apperently the coupists literally took our main General Hulusi Akar, hostage. He was saved by a commando raid.

That isn't shit for a coup.

>i heard like 200 people died including both sides

And nothing of value was lost, just more dead sandniggers

CALM DOWN MUSTAFA

Did he actually say that? Top kek.

NATO only means we have to defend him if invaded. Even then it wouldn't be worth.

Russia had 2000+ last time it tried this.

Pussies.

The army refused to shoot Al Qaeda, and for some reason where are supposed to believe that the Turkish army will do something against Al Qaeda in Syria.

France lost to drunk moslem driving lorry.

Strange times.

Are we to blame?

it's a false flag you dummy.

>The army refused to shoot Al Qaeda

my father is secular and he protested against the coup last night. the leader of the secular party said the coup was illegitimate. ate they both alqaeda?

We know exactly what happened in the USSR.

90% of the people in the USSR military are unable to fire on people that aren't firing on them. Even when trained. Look up "trigger finger frostbite" among your "master race" german soldiers.

Funny thing is, among shitskins this falls to 20%. Among gurkhas 0%.

r...rare?

general just said 1100 wounded

It was a false flag coup.

>Have a President who has a hard on to make Turkey an Islamic state
>Have a small Islamic faction within the military declare a coup
>President defeats the coup
>Now has the public will to strip the largely secular military of power
>Country becomes full on Islamic

Brilliant, allahu akbar.

>pop 28k

not that rare. military?

What if there was a real coup planned and these clown jumped the gun and fucked it all up

Because they (somehow understandably) didn't want to fight the civilians.

Same shit happened in Eastern Ukraine. Civilians disarmed soldiers, captured weapons etc. etc. If the rebel force doesn't want to spill blood, than the rebellion will be short lived.

Or it's a false flag. Even more likely.

It was a false flag you fools. No Erdogan can do whatever he wants

>ate they both alqaeda

That'd be extremely painful.

everyone said the ukraine shit was false flag by america too

whenever this shit happens someone says it's a false flag.

How can you shit into hole in the ground? What if you slip?

Well, some turks died last night and lot's of them are injured so that's a good thing I guess

Shitpost

>ate they both alqaeda?
Maybe they are just stupid.

Either way you won't get 72 virgins, no matter how much you believe you might

This.

not sure if serious or just dumb

And this is how Islam attacks.

If not false flag by Erdogan himself, as many in the thread are pointing out, than it was a big failure. Same thing in Russia in the early 1990s, when they tried to "save" Soviet Union. When shit hit the fan, the rebellious commander didn't want to be responsible for civilian casualties and backed off. If you're staging a coup, and you're not prepared to be ruthless, you will fail, simple as that.

ERDOGAN CAN
the Republic is screwed

The only way to stop the mob was shooting them, but they didn't want a civil war.