If killing someone breaking into your house is ok then a woman killing a baby in her body is ok

>if killing someone breaking into your house is ok then a woman killing a baby in her body is ok

*crowd erupts in applause and laughter*

but inviting somebody into your house and then killing them isn't

Oh, snap!

So the baby is a burglar?

>tfw babies rip off your clothes and force themselves up your vag and into your uterus

republitards are heartless

Why does Sup Forums hate this man so much?

Did he actually say that?

Not if I was raped or it was my dad's house that I inherited

>ITT: Virgins oppose abortion.

>Had a female friend who had a astounding 8 abortions.
>She tells me "its not my fault men cant keep it in their damn pants."
>As she goes for her 9th.
>She had her 10th this year.

>it's an easily triggered alt-righters selectively pretend like a particular piece of comedy is literal so they can hold hands and cry together episode

ITT roastie defends murder

Better than her having 10 babies to be honest.

>he thinks girls post here

I only support abortions for niggers and mexicans. or if the baby is retarded.

>fucking libcucks can't even take a joke

Condoms are stupid and and so are babies.

wheres the torrent

BTFO by a simple comment on a Trump supporter forum
How will cucks (white) recover?

Only for the purpose of the discussion

>muh unfeeling collection of cells

kek desu ne

Yeah, there are moments that are just too exaggerated to truly relate to

So??? -.- Do you have a problem with that??? That joke is funny because it's TRUE, ok?? My body, my rules! -.-

please be my gf Feminon, I'll give you more love than anyone else :)

>cucks

they cant

there is nothing wrong with cuckoldry

TINY

This joke would trigger the NARAL crowd a lot worse than it would trigger Sup Forums.

>Not if I was raped or it was my dad's house that I inherited

You would also get murder charges for killing someone who was gagged and bound and tossed through your front window.

he's right you know

>being triggered by abortion jokes but not triggered by him spending 20 minutes talking about how badly he wants to suck channing tatum's cock
MAKES YOU THINK

Wh-w-hahth-hwhh--? ?.@?

baby killing roasties are so disgusting

That broke me a little bit. People should read more, maybe start with Arabian nights.

Cuckoldry is not a good thing. It's something bored wives use to damage their husbands.

>tfw Sup Forums has ruined the cuck fetish for you

fuck this site amd ficl Sup Forums

>>logically consistent statements confuse Amerikuks

kys

cuck fetishists here. I find it harder to know personally my bull. i just want to see them as cock nothing more than that

top kuk

I'd rather someone tell me they like to eat their partner's shit before them tell me they enjoy cuckolding as a fucking fetish.

Because he has opinions they don't like and that's not acceptable.

So a baby is trespassing in the womb or what

There's no way this kind of relationship is sustainable

Is this a parody or did someone actually think this comic would make cuckoldry look acceptable?

>guy fills you up with his hot seed
>woo that was fun
>week later that pee stick shows up positive
>nigga get out

Why is he such a gigantic fucking cuck

All sex is rape, you sexist fucking bigot. I bet you're a Trump supporter.

>or it was my dad's house that I inherited

What mean by this?

you're right. Cuckholdry is a completely male driven fetish. No woman will actually want to be with a man long term who is into this because she won't be able to respect him.

I saw this show live when it was in my city. There was one part where he talked about how he wanted to suck dicks and mimed kissing a dick with the mic. I'm not even joking.

I don't know how people on the right are against abortion. There is a direct correlation between the decline in violent crime and minority access to abortion clinics. Kids that can't be cared for shouldn't have to exist

>be with rich breadwinner cuckold
>get money and get bull dick
>??????

Because ever since Buckley the conservative movement has been deeply tied with Christian moralism, and christians have always had this weird thing against murdering babies.

>I'm not even joking.

yeah, and? it was a funny bit, weird for you to point it out like that. does it make you unconformable you faggot

Stop having premarital sex then.

Literally because >muh Bible

Religious people should not be allowed in politics. Especially fundamentalists.

Seeing a middle aged bald guy pretend to suck dick on stage is not my idea of a good time.

I got my house from my dad, just because I did doesn't mean my dad can come inside my house whenever he wants.

It's not a parody.

Literally shocking she is able to conceive. I actually don't believe you at all.

made me laugh
>you'd all laugh too if you'd imagined a black baby

I dont hate him, but I certainly dont like him that well anymore.

He used to be really amazing on the Opie and Anthony show, but as he got popular he stopped going on the show.

His early appearances on O and A are a whole lot funnier than his standup routines.

Why won't you wife her and save her from a life of misery?

You might be retarded.
It's not about me having premarital sex.
It's about Ja'quan and Tanisha having premarital sex, not raising their child because they're dumb and poor, and me getting murdered by their dumb kid.
Fuck man, this isn't complicated. D

>tfw reading more and more

did he really say this?

>>if killing someone breaking into your house is ok then a woman killing a baby in her body is ok
how is this not 100% true?

Just kill everyone who has premarital sex

Lad, the author/artists of that comic is so out there that even Tumblr makes fun of her.

Because castle doctrine only applies if someone forcefully and unlawfully enters your house. If the conception was the result of rape it might be true.

>but inviting somebody into your house and then killing them isn't
actually, it's always legal to kill unwanted guests. it's called the castle doctrine.

>letting women determine how much worth human life holds

What's life as a literal cuckold like user?

>guy cumming in a girl implies invited pregnancy

You're real smart, guy.

>Because castle doctrine only applies if someone forcefully and unlawfully enters your house.
Which is the baby in this scenario, ergo ipso facto, the castle doctrine applies to pregnancies.

That's not how castle doctrine works at all.

>That's not how castle doctrine works at all.
Yes it does.

>someone took the time to draw and wrote this

North Korea can't nuke us all to hell fast enough

>I love the whole emasculation and embarassment and agony of having a man come and fuck my soulmate
>but beware! don't ever use the n-word

Liberalism.. not even once.

>house sitting and alone for a week
>read up on if thieves can sue for injury
>they fucking can in some states because you can't take human life to protect your property

I'd say that's an incentive to just murder the fucking piece of shit, but I'm sure someone will be alive to arrest my ass for manslaughter because "He a gud boi, neded to pawn dat spics ps4 fo da moneh to get 'is life on track"

>it's always legal to kill unwanted guests
That's not what inviting someone into your house is.

100% legit

i hope u die, niger

>the vampire clause

How is the baby, if conceived through the willful actions of the mother, existing unlawfully?
I don't care what you learned on CSI or whatever you can't invite someone into your house and then shoot them.

Yeah, fuck that fetus for breaking into her womb. She was only trying to have fun

if its unfair it should be illegal

these freaks need to be executed

Believe it or not, people have sex for purposes other than conceiving a child.

>you
>knowing a woman

>written by a woman
>woman in comic is fat

kek every fucking time

Alpha chads don't want to fuck you fatty, get over yourself

People rob banks for reasons other than murdering people. Pregnancy is a reasonable consequence of having sex and by doing so you assume that risk.

>consequences

But my mom told me im not responsible for anything bad and if it hurts my feelings its not my fault.

You're right. If someone is shot during a bank robbery they shouldn't have any medical attention.

This is some sort of joke r-right?

DELET

no

So, if you invite someone into your house, but it turns out they're a vampire, you can still kill them?

>only legal abortions performed when the "baby" is the size of a golf ball
And I thought the left were the emotion appealing faggots. I know you saw that diagram of a late term abortion on Facebook and it hurt your feefees but that's not how shit works in the real world.