TURKEY COUP - FALSE FLAG DISCUSSION

ERDOGAN is 100 percent responsible for this coup.

I hope everyone on Sup Forums is already across this reality.

The coup was performed by a tiny portion of the military and failed to do any of the following things correctly;

>Timing: Coup was launched at the wrong time of day entirely. Early morning is ALWAYS the norm. COMPLETE FAILURE.
>Digital infrastructure: Social media was kept active the entire time, military did not block the internet at all. COMPLETE FAILURE.
>Media: Turkey's media was allowed to run for the most part completely uninterrupted. COMPLETE FAILURE.

And the two most important factors by far;

>Seizure of key individuals within the government. COMPLETE FAILURE.
>Seizure of key geographical positions. MODERATE FAILURE.

Erdogan has organized this entirely himself. The small pocket of the army which performed the coup are a combination of useful idiots and actors who will no doubt be spared.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161
strawpoll.me/10758990
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/16/al-sisi-jew/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>LE EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG MEME XDDD
every fucking time there's a happening
fuck off

all i can say now generals (and other promotions within military) will be done based on loyalty and not on merits. Turkish army will become saudi tear in a a couple of decades

Alex Jones is based

False flag or not this is very bad for Turkey in the long run. Now that this coup has failed Erdogan will remove any secular opposition in the military.

alex jones is my spirit animal

Atatürk RIP

is koksal baba ok ?

>everything I don't like is secretly caused by everyone I don't like
Is this reddit

I usually don't fall for the false-flag meme, but you've even got german mainstream media reporting suspicions that this was orchestrated

Of course it is a falseflag, anyone thinking it's not is a complete fucking (((retard))).

worst coup ever
>surrendering when you are the one in the tank

>ERDOGAN is 100 percent responsible for this coup.
>laughing all the way to the bank

>surrendering to a lynch mob when you're in the tank
even worse desu

>yfw this all happened on the day the 28 pages from the 9/11 report were published
it confirmed the Saudi Arabian connection and then these roaches slide the news cycle

If Erdogan was in control before now he's the fucking Sultan, second to none, maybe with the exception of Allah himself. Emphasis on maybe.

digits confirm

>they could've shot down Erdogan's plane
>they didn't

Confirmed false flag.

The rebels didn't have any jets.

I think most Sup Forumsacks are retarded and paranoid. Nothing since 9/11 has caused me to even consider it being a false flag operation and I think it's a shitty meme.

This however? This was most definitely a false flag. After the "secular parts of the mility" attempted a coup reportedly to save the constituion, there's nothing stopping Erdogan from changing it. He'll win the required popular referendum by a landslide. It's over. Turkey will become an islamic presidential republic. Well played, Erdogan, well played.

yes they did, we saw them flying over Ankara

Typically i roll my eyes at false flag talk but...

Erdogan's cabinet discussed false flag attacks inside Syria many times, which were leaked at the height of the Syrian civil war.

>ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161

>Captured Coup-Soldiers claim that their commander told to them it was "Training" not a "Coup" they also claim that they had no idea what was going on untill People tried to attack them.

I actually was watching a livestream (periscope) where a solider was sitting casually in a tank (that may sound weird but he really was just in his tank doing nothing) and suddenly he gets swamped by people and they start beating the piss out of him, it seemed so weird at the time I watched but thinking back on it...

The coup is probably not a false flag. Rumors of Erdogan eviction were floating since months.

Coup failed because the lack of popular support, and the fact Erdogan did not fled the country.

Yet even failed things can't be the same tomorrow. The coup was serious as it involved tanks, choppers, ...

Erdogan is going to make some purge in the army, when on the other hand he badly need them against the kurds and to support ISIL.

So in anyway, Erdogan is now weaker. And furthermore, any EU member will think twice before signing anything with Turkey right now.

>crush military coup with public support from both population and Obama
>guyz hes totally weaker now XD

Fucking dumbass

It's a false flag operation!
A reason to get rid of the generals, and the get his own men on the post

They knew in which costal town Erdogan was on holiday. Reportedly they even had forces there and fighting occurred well into the morning hours. But Erdogan himself got away and first thing he boards a plane, flies to Istanbul and holds a speech in front of tens of thousands of supporters in the middle of the night.

Why do you start a coup when you don't have the President securely in captivity?
Why do you let him fly across the country?
Why is he confident enough to appear publicly only hours after a coup started?

They had enough to block bridges with tanks, fire from helicopters, bomb the parliament - but not to do any siginificant damage to the political elite, their prime target? Yeah, right...

Reichstag fire

I was about to make a thread w/ a strawpoll on it regarding this, so I'm just going to dump the thing in here, if that's ok.

strawpoll.me/10758990

alex jones is a snakeoil salesman. look it up

That's what I thought the whole time since that whole shit has begun.

Erdogan wanted to remove the disloyal military officials and strenghten his power at the same time.

Another clever move to get rid of oppositional "terrorists" and go full sultan mode.

What if
>no false flag
>minority of the military decided to risk it because they knew where Erdogan is leading Turkey to
E.g. few red pilled dudes realize all is lost, so they take chances even if success is unlikely.

then why would they surrender and get nothing done? if it was real u would do anything to succeed or not die in vain

no you don't, surrender happens when soliders use their own brain

The only fact a coup was possible is a clear indication of weakness

>some people died
Wait, there were people among the roaches?

> The coup is probably not a false flag. Rumors of Erdogan eviction were floating since months.

There were rumors since months.

The more sad it is, that they did not succeed.

Now after removing the secular core of army, that usually rectified turkish government, the islamists will have even harder hand in that country...

Fun is, that media now sings univocally about full support to "democratically elected president Erdogan". When Yanukovitch - was a very same democratically elected president, they just forgot to mention that... Double-standard of MSM is eye-striking...

When the evil slayer president executioner ("Veličenstvo kat") Sisi - the jew on which they are very proud - made a coup in Egypt, his coup succeeded quite well, despite much better democratic support in Egypt.

fuck erdogan, du scheiß hurensohn islamisten schwein. verpiss dich zurück in dein scheiß land du untermensch.

Also to be perfectly clear, Turkey army is controlled by US undercover.

The coup might have been prepared unnoticed by the US "friend", and they might have been forced to execute it quick especially if they were about to be arrested.

Once the coup started, some general have probably refered to the American friend, which clearly sided with Erdogan.

So I think this is what happened. A half baked coup that failed because of the lack of time for preparation, and the fact Erdogan is still pretty popular in Turkey.

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/16/al-sisi-jew/

beruhig dich kevin

I think gov. have learned from the army that a coup was being prepared, so it might have forced them to do it quick before being arrested.

That could explain the relative impreparation, and also the fact that when you make a plan, it usually fails minutes after you started it, so you have to be very flexible, and have the capacity to adapt to any situation, which was clearly not the case here.

>Double-standard of MSM is eye-striking...
they won't admit it, ever ...

you are probably right

sometimes it makes too much sense

Literally, Napoleon.

Erdogan is copying Napoleon.

>Literally, Napoleon.
>Erdogan is copying Napoleon.
Hitler actually. He's like an Islamist Hitler.

They had jets. They bombed the presidential palace.
It doesn't make any sense.

Actually false flag coups are not uncommon with shitskin despots. See Latin America and Hugo Chavez in particular who staged coups to shore up support and purge dissidents.