Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?! Only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule...

Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?! Only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule, but now Estonian people live better than Greece, Portugal and Italy, we're not even talking about ex-USSR.
By the way did you know that public transport is FREE in Estonia?
And they even can VOTE ONLINE?
And NOKIA has facilities over there because Finnish infrastructure is obsolete compared to Estonia, which is LITERALLY permeated with optic fibre?

Bravo, Estonia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw
youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Andrew's_Cross_(BDSM)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if this is yet another fag thread im gona flip my shit

Estonia...

No this is Estonia appreciation thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw

I love Estonia! In more ways than one...

LEAVE

W-what's wrong, user? I'm appreciating Estonia in an Estonia appreciation thread...

Estonia is Nordic.

What's wrong? Can't handle the fact that eesti is besti?

Leave now faggot

Tell me, what does it says

>live better than Italy

Welcome in The Magic World of internet And wikipedia ninjafags lmfao

meguminfag wants dick in his ass, You can aswell leave from here buthurt slav :D
I really hope straight russians beat your weak sissy homo body so baddly even you mom wont recognize you.

>implying I'm homo
No homo dude, and even if I were, I live in gay capital of Russia :^)

please go away, there's gaynime thread already

But I came here, for my daily dose of eesti

Moscow?
Tbqh cant understand what do you think to achieve with posting one mentally ill case.
Iv seen dozens of russians animefags larping on this board but wouldnt even be such idiot to to use it as developing country tier straw man.

Frogposteru no ba~ka!

may God have mercy on your soul

Saint-PIDORsburg
Finnman, I'm not trying to ridicule you, don't get me wrong it's just harmless meme posting, and, in the first case I was just curious what megufinn said. Please don't think that I'm some anti-Finn psy ops (or something like that, other Finn told me)

>all these faggots derailing Besti thread
why is this?
Can't we discuss the CUTEST country without going off topic?

i see you in every thread when someone says something mean about homos

It's because I'm starting them

Well stop posting anime and trying to gain other faggots here, thats pretty disrespectful

How is animeposting disrespectful? Anime is just like Estonia, both are cute, CUTE!

... smart!

If you think bit more deeply outside your faggot bubble you might find answer.
It isnt coincidence there's none Estonians here

I want to FUCK Estonia!

D-do you mean that Estonians are too l-lewd to be attracted to regular animeposting?

You're also here, as soon he is here.
Are you his bf???

>a SLUT enters the thread

CUTE!

No. That one estonian faggot is probably dead and rest of Estonians cant but hate him and everything he represents

I bet you're jealous he has a cute sissy bf while you're still alone.

Not jealous, but a bit envious. But also happy for him if that is true. Lastly I am okay with being alone, some people have to be alone while others find happiness.

Sad! B-but Eestis are tsun-tsun and don't actually hate cute, loving, boy love~!

t. quitter

also this
youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

I am fine with that.
Don't really care, as mentioned. Some people will attain love, some will never.

Singapore...

You are truly disgusting

Don't bully Astolfo!

superior mongol genes...

A-user... If you keep insulting me like that, I m-may fall in love with you...

Thinking about moving to Tallinn to be honest. If things keep on going like this economically that place is going to become Singapore 2.0, and I'm not missing on that shit

if you act like a beta you sure as hell won't attract any females nor males

>Singapore 2.0
I wouldn't want to live there if that's the case... Singapore is a shitty country!

>if you act like a beta
I do not follow this part, I am not a loner but lonely(since getting a bf here is a bit different from what most think).
Giving up on something that will not gain me anything is not something wrong or "beta". I am not even sperging out, so don't know what to say more.

Have you ever lived in any other countries besides Singapore?

I've gone on vacation to most countries in East Asia...

take up good example for why Estonia is good to appreciate except IT, not anything cool there desu

Vacation is not like migration. Believe me, there's a reason why every smart person outside of it tries to move to Singapore.

There's also a reason an overwhelming proportion of Singaporeans want to move out. 37% I believe, and the percentage increases with social class and education level.

>since getting a bf here is a bit different from what most think
Yet still faggots struggle in places like Russia, but you give up in one of if not the most gay-friendly country on Earth.
>Giving up on something that will not gain me anything
Why do you then yearn for bf or are a bit envy if some other person has a bf?
You are a beta male if you have given up, and think that you are to be alone because "some people have to be alone"
I don't care if you live somewhere up north in a redneck town since long-range relationships are a thing now days.

Ok, legit serious question here. Why would you move out of Singapore when you guys have everything one could wish for?

>Yet still faggots struggle in places like Russia, but you give up in one of if not the most gay-friendly country on Earth.
Because I don't want a leftist drone who wants to import jamals, vote for death of this nation and so on.
>Why do you then yearn for bf or are a bit envy if some other person has a bf?
Human nature, can't disable these emotions, not a robot.
>You are a beta male if you have given up, and think that you are to be alone because "some people have to be alone"
Right

Not gonna continue on this matter, it will only be shitflinging.

>everything one could wish for
Like what, huge car prices, lack of free speech, death penalty for marijuana possession, streets upon streets of commieblocks, 2 years of conscription and 10 years of reservist duties, and a stereotypically stressful Asian work and studying culture?

Also, it's literally 100% urban and if you want to go /out/doors you have to bear with either a fucking rainforest or a fucking swamp. Petrol prices are fucking monstrous, people drive to Malaysia and back just to avoid them. And not to mention the total lack of any culture, there's fucking bydlos everywhere.

Sure there's upsides- a good house (if you're rich), good healthcare, a good shopping district (if you don't mind all the filipinos), and a good airport, but besides that not much else.

>huge car prices
I use public transport anyway, so meh
>lack of free speech
Don't think that the west is so idyllic in this regard especially in NA/Western Europe, they'll pretend that you can write whatever you want but if you are a journalist and write something that goes beyond the narrative we're fed then you're a social pariah. Look at Sweden, a guy just got fired from his job because he said that "children" refugees are actually adults in disguise.
>death penalty for marijuana possession
That seems a bit excessive but I don't care about drugs, so I'm good
>commieblocks
I've seen your commieblocks, they look good.
>2 years of conscription
You're a tiny country without permanent allies, without conscription you would have probably been annexed by Indonesia already. It's a worth sacrifice to protect your lifestyle
>stressful asian work culture
Work culture is horrible abroad as well aside from a few exceptions. I have many friends who end up working more than 10 hours a day without getting paid overtime. Also we have a lot of unpaid internships (read: slavery)

>a guy just got fired from his job because he said that "children" refugees are actually adults in disguise.
The government literally sues you if you lie about them.
If you insult them, you can get fucking arrested, and bydlos will be busy ripping your ass apart on social media.

>I've seen your commieblocks, they look good.
You've probably seen the upscale ones (which are rare - I live in one of them), not the total shit ones that most people reside in.

>Work culture is horrible abroad as well aside from a few exceptions. I have many friends who end up working more than 10 hours a day without getting paid overtime. Also we have a lot of unpaid internships (read: slavery)
Asian work culture is fucking nothing like Western work culture.
It starts in elementary school, where 10-year olds commit suicide because they didn't get good grades on a test. I got fucking caned in elementary school because I didn't get a perfect score, although I was the top in the level.
As you progress on it gets much worse, until you're working your ass off in some office block paying for a government bond because local universities are too stringent for half of local high school graduates to qualify. So you literally have to go to an overseas university as a last resort, since you can't survive here without a degree.

And how did I forget, the fact that you can unironically get jailed for gay fugg.

Nobody knows
But probably the work of the hard labor of strong estonian man!

Everything's possible when your politicians actually do their job and civil service actually serves the public.

No you soon to be girly man.
The Estonians are sleeping, 3 are NEETs, 4 are doing the army and crying about it. They will come on soon.

im a manly man okay

You're soon to be girly man. I will wait until you get corrupt and whore out.

>Make a thread about Estonia
>Shitload of people flock to it
It was my plan all along.
I'm a genius.

Why is Swede-friend talking like a pajeet?

Because it's funny.

shush the corruption allready spread. but i resist

Ah yas veryy tru i talk like pajeet now too ha ha
show bobs pls
bitch lasgana

Soon you will look like that and start sucking dick 24/7.

LMAO those niggers think wifi is a human right

And how is that a negative thing?

no. there is only one person i would be gay for okay. now shut your whore mouth im sexually allready in the 45th dimension and superior to you.

Easy there girly boy.

aww...

>(there's) a person I would be gay for
sooo... you're admitting it?

im not getting mad at you. i got allready scold for getting mad at people.

just let you know that your chances are minimal mr.swede

Me when I see an Estonian...

I don't want you, I have someone else on my mind but a girly boy like you do need good spanking for denying.

Listen up here faggets.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS OR I'M GONNA SMASH YOUR FREAKING HEADS AY.
This is not a gay thread

Admit what? Im not gay

Spankings are nice yes but i dont deny anything now stop trying to plant toughts into my skull

Oh, is that so?

Piss off homo. You are clearly gay and want to suck dicks. Now get the fuck out.

Y-yes user! H-harder!

Don't worry homoboy, I will gladly oil up your butt and give it a good rubbing and spanking while playing around your anus. Letting the oil act as lube and easing it up for you to enjoy my fingers.

i will stop talk to you now.

I hate you all. I really do. I hope something really bad gonna happen to all of you.

Don't worry this swede is harmless.

Not when I get sexually heated up and want to ravage boys.

s..sure?

Fags deserve the cross

Is that so?
Yeah, he's not pushy, just don't reply if you don't like it

T-the St. Andrew's Cross? Y-yes!

Yes :DDDDDDD
t. Inquisitor
>St. Andrew's Cross
Based fag, you'll be the last one to get INQUISITION'D

yes! thank you. See i didnt tell him to kill himself and such mean things

Isnt that the cross that is on railway crossings?

I mean this, user!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Andrew's_Cross_(BDSM)

it's not

it's poor and shit and full of AIDS and Russians