youtube.com/watch?v=O2rGTXHvPCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FDbrOcAZr9g
csi.wikia.com/wiki/Going_Viral
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Whoever he is, he must be good!

*mashes keyboard for a few seconds*
I'm in.

>Can you stop the hacker?
IM TRYING BUT HES TOO GOOD, HES RUNNING BEHIND 9 PROXIES. HES EVERYWHERE!!!
>mashes keyboard
I GOT HIM AND IM RUNNING A REVERSE TRACE

>HES EVERYWHERE!!!
Every time

HE MUST BE GOOD BUT IM BETTER

Can you stop them?
No

BUT I CAN SLOW HIM DOWN

>file too large
>not allowed audio streams

fuck i got like 3 hacking wbems and i cant post any of them

what the fuck fucking useless piece of shit board whats even the point of webm without sound on a fucking Sup Forums board jesus fuck how retarded some of the decissions here are

youtube.com/watch?v=u8qgehH3kEQ

webmshare.com/
cocaine.ninja/

ayylmao

>*starts counterstrike*

back the fuck off?

E N H A N C E

i just want to post my webms here

I've never seen code like this!

I have his location
>where is it lets get people in place
better yet I have him on webcam right now and I already alerted the authorities
>well hello hacker this is the US government and you are under arrest

>We got our guy

This show was ok until they started showing more of her. She is easily the worst character on the show. She pretty much ruins it. Terrible actress, ugly, and her character is fucking horrible.

>I've never seen code like this!

but she's so unique!! Gothic and quirky are based character traits!

ROTATE THE CAMERA 90 DEGREES

webmshare.com/0rNOK
webmshare.com/dEaqv
webmshare.com/Vn7xP

Let's bring up his facespace profile. It looks like he's been sexually harassing teenage girls.

Wait! Zoom in on that low resolution window reflection

I agree. I like her in the first season way more, when she was kinda more reserved and like a more typical goth. Now she's just

> GIBBS GIBBS GIBBS! xD ~*glomps*~

>Had one of these retarded crime shows on in the background while doing stuff
>Episode was about an airborne computer virus

STOP
ENHANCE THAT

I'm surprised no one has modified this to show Sup Forums or any other boards yet.

>airborne computer virus

red dwarf a best
youtu.be/2aINa6tg3fo

>"Looks like...he's attacking from Russia"

you know what faggot? you really shouldnt have posted those

see that guys pupil? what was he looking at...

Is he watching the intro of the Bazinga show?

>when they both start typing on each half of the keyboard

>I GOT THEIR HDD

>"That can't be! This is a private intranet mainframe database..."
>"It must be a proxy!"

I was so glad when Law & Order finally started saying Facebook and Twitter instead of Friendbook and shit

But now SVU says Redchannit did it whenever someone gets cyber-bullied or stalked online or some shit

>Redchannit

holy kek I completely forgot about that
Did they actually say that again after the gamer girl episode?

They still use it now. Most recent episode was a female army captain getting raped, and some guy on Redchannit using the username Superman99 or something called her captain hotpants, so he became their prime suspect.

Wait! Zoom in on it! Now enhance!
>reflection of murderer

>lead investigator tracks the perp into second life and chases him

No that is ziva, abby was ok because she never dominated many of the episodes or story arc/season like ziva did.

Tiva shit was forced & im glad that whore is dead. Kate was the best.

Ziva was some next level pro-Israel psy ops. Shame as the years wore on Obama got sick of their shit.

Also the new girl is so much worse than Abby

They should've made a GUI interface on Visual Basic to track their IP.

>It's a "Russia/Iran/North Korea is behind this episode's murder" episode

>two people mash the same keyboard to stop the hacking
>third person unplugs the monitor
What did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=u8qgehH3kEQ

youtube.com/watch?v=hkDD03yeLnU

This has to be satire, there's no way someone wrote that and was happy for it to go out on nation tv otherwise

It was hard to digest her character. For all we talk about the past, the current state of israel is just another crusade. Sadly it will never end. I dont honestly care but dam muslims take their shit outside their region and thats just fucked up, need ww3 soon.

I havent really been watching the show for a long time. I feel like the writers just want stupid BS, I like that she was married and had a stable life but they go and write her husband to cheat on her so shes divorced. Felt too forced, it was nice to see that ziva wasnt dominating the show anymore. Couldnt have ninja barbie jew assassin anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=plcIQgX-kbo

Fucking bluetooth is the spawn of Satan.

The only video I could find was on liveleak, but Bones had a scene where they scan a skeleton into a computer to do a 3d imaging thing.

But someone has carved fractal patterns into the bone marrow, which when read by the computer translate into malware that hacks the police mainframe and makes their servers catch fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZboyfaVLM4

MEG

PIPE

wat

www.liveleak.com/view?i=e27_1327440153

>what the fuck fucking useless piece of shit board whats even the point of webm without sound on a fucking Sup Forums board jesus fuck how retarded some of the decissions here are

my almonds: ACTIVATED

Why don't these shows hire some gray hat hacker to consult and stop them from sounding retarded?

Exactly... They sell her as this quirky SORANDOM tard character and it just doesn't work at all. At least not for the amount of screen time she gets.
This is another problem I have with her. The whole thing with Gibbs is just unrealistic and stupid. It's super unprofessional and just pulls me right out of the show every single time she starts that shit. Which at some point became every episode.
I dropped the show before whatever Tiva is. I assume that Tony and Ziva got together at some point? I thought after The Frog episodes that the show jumped the shark and as never as good again. That whole storyline was kino and Ziva was awesome during that. The minute that concluded I watched maybe two episodes and realized the quality had tanked. That combined with more Abby screen time and I dropped the show.

>DAMMIT, HE'S PLAYING A GAME WITH ME

>screen shows quickly moving 2d shapes, then it turns to red and things start spiraling into the mouth of a big smilyface

>I assume that Tony and Ziva got together at some point?

They had sex once off screen right before she left the show.

We find this out 6 years later when she's killed off screen when terrorists blow up her house in Israel, and it turns out Tony has a daughter he never knew about who now has to live with him.

It has everything, it's like they purposely looked for every "hacking" stereotype and put it in one scene.

What happened, though?

>run blurry and or pixelated picture through an algorithm that uses lightning and whatever shit to try and make a face or license plate
>get a fucking crystal clear 4K picture

Because their audience, 40+ year olds, doesn't give a shit about that.
They're already pretty impressive if someone can type with more than one finger at the same time.

>The Hacker Redchannit.

Bluetooth is a hacker's best friend user.

these shows are so unbelievably retarded and people just chew it up

Why do americans do this? It's like they choose the most goofy looking thing and put it on screen. Why don't they just ask any of the tech retards working the editing of the show if it looks alright?

At least in Europe they have some taste and don't put this cartoon shit in their shows.

They actually chose that girl (I can't fucking stand her so I'm not defending it) because that was her job in real life. The job her character does was what she did prior to the show. I think she sucks and is ugly, but it's accurate at the very least.

Plus, English folks are just as bad as Americans about putting disgustingly ugly people on TV. I watch American and English television and both have some hideous motherfuckers in front of the camera. Not sure where you're from, but if it's England, you have no room to talk.

Collective expectations

Same reason they use the same coconut banging together noise for horses hooves still despite it sounding nothing like horses hooves. People see horses and expect to hear that noise, using something else makes people notice the hoof sounds and breaks immersion.

People see hackers and they expect to see matrix code, people rapidly mashing their keyboards and people stood around looking nervous.

I think he meant the hacking stuff looking goofy, not the actress.

check em

That magnificent motherfucker was using an algorithm. I bet you he was also using a device.

the power rangers hacking episode was actual kino

>user if you are going to spend all day hacking the internet you can at least find a girlfriend and hack it with her just like in NCIS

And overly designed GUIs youtube.com/watch?v=K7Hn1rPQouU

Maybe made in Visual Basic too.

It's called wifi, tard. Pay attention next time.

Ah, I took it wrong then. Not sure what European shows do different in that regard either. Hacking always looks goofy and wrong on TV. Mainly because programming is boring as fuck in real life. Imagine someone brute forcing a password on TV... that'd be ridiculous. I get why they just tap some keys and, "I'm in".

I think the worst offender there is Criminal Minds. That fat blonde girl does ridiculous and sometimes impossible things just on the spot. Not to mention everyone is just fine with the cops using highly illegal methods to catch criminals.

Because they use IRC and that's a hackers thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2rGTXHvPCQ

>Not to mention everyone is just fine with the cops using highly illegal methods to catch criminals.

NCIS is really guilty of this too. McGee hacks into people's private shit (and the FBI and NSA databases too because lol) and nobody ever gives it a second thought.

I kek'd fucking hard.

The movie Hackers was a mistake.

LAUNCH THE CYBER NUKE!

I fucking hate that fat piece of shit. It's been a while since I sat through a Criminal Minds episode so it's hard for me to describe but she just makes me mad. Something about the fat + glasses and makeup.

Yeah, that's a bigger problem for me than the unrealistic programming. Like I said, that shit is boring as fuckin real life so I get why they do it the way they do. There is zero excuse for the dumb shit they do that would completely fuck their case in real life. That takes me out of the show anytime that shit happens on any show.

I know that agencies do that sort of thing but on Criminal Minds and NCIS they acft like this shit will hold up in court or that it matters that they found this stuff. In real life, that shit wouldn't fly at all. They'd be basically letting the bad guy go. Illegally obtaining evidence is no joke and one of the ways you can actually get out of a crime. A lot of illegal shit cops do they can get away with, that sort of thing wouldn't be one of them. It happens constantly on these shows too. Not even just hacking, they'll flat out break into someone's house to obtain evidence. My suspension of disbelief dies immediately at that point.

Maybe FBI and NSA should get plastic computers and call it a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=FDbrOcAZr9g

This happened in a CSI episode, I think.
The best thing was that the parts they showed ingame were supposed to be gross/macabre but it was still mild as fuck to anyone that spent more than 10 minutes in the game.
I wonder how many people stepped in the game after that episode expecting a social-type game and came out of it traumatized by the amount of weird shit present.

>catches him in the game
>his buddies break down the guy's door and handcuff him
>computer reads "GAME OVER"

Was it this

csi.wikia.com/wiki/Going_Viral

>ioasjdflnaeifenafilsenlilfn
>aifur3289urhpsjakfjo;k;
>858295hoisio
>...
>I'M IN

That wasn't nearly as bad as the title made me think it was going to be

>WE HAVE TO LAUNCH THE CYBER NUKE

It was Law & Order SJW. The guy had a replica of an IRL house in second life and tey used that to find the girl he was keeping prisoner.

They had the owner of second life in front of this cinema-size computer monitor, arguing with the police about whether it was ok to change the game's internal clock to make the sun come up - which was necessary to identify where the house was in-game apparently.

Yet when they try to represent that they get it wrong fairly often.

>that missing )
TRIGGERED

>"DOCTOR PLEASE WE NEED YOUR PASSWORD"
>"Is this really necessary I mean..."
>"DOC, THE PASSWORD"
>*whispers*
>"come again?"
>"LinkinParkRulez, with a Z"
>*awkward pause*
>mfw

because for someone as "skilled" is dressed well and wearing makeup to sit at a desk all day where you could literally be talking to a box that does whatever you want

Same here, user. I think it's basically that she's a walking tumblr stereotype. That's the exact landwhale you picture when thinking of some tublrina landwhale getting triggered. She has the hair, the glasses, and is a hambeast.
I think that's basically her IRL too. She's a dyke so I'm almost sure she's some SJW feminazi piece of shit. She definitely looks the part.

Does somebody have the link of the site where you can mash your keyboard and it makes it look like you're coding something