Tell me one (1) reason why liverpool will not overtake poonited at the end of the season?

tell me one (1) reason why liverpool will not overtake poonited at the end of the season?

BIG virgil
Mignolet
Karius
Henderson
every other defense player

because manure's defence is so stacked right

Because Liverpool still has minimum 2 losses and 3 ties against bottom 10 teams before the season ends. Unfortunately.

de gay > Mignolet
Valencia > Gomez
Smalling < Van Dijk
Jones > Matip
Young > Robertson
Matic > Can
Pogba > Henderson
Lingard > Oxlade-Chamberlain
Martial < Salah
Sanchez > Mane
Lukaku > Firmino

>tell me one (1) reason why liverpool will not overtake poonited at the end of the season
theyre shit.

Because they have a wacky inflatable tube man in net and spurs will kane them on sunday

>jones>matip

De Gay > Migs/Karius
Valencia > Gomez
Smalling > van Dijk
Jones = Matip
Young < Robertson
Matic > Can
Pogba = Henderson
Lingard < Ox
Martial < Salah
Sanchez > Mane
Lukaku < Firmino

the difference is manu will win against the bottom half with 1 or 2 goals while liverpool will slip against the last teams

>Lukaku > Firmino

because for all his faults Mourinho knows how to organise a fucking defence

They have a tendency to slip up

Because Man Utd have done well this season. People are freaking out because they lost against Spurs but they have the same number as points in away games against other top 6 teams so far this season as Chelsea had at the end of last season.

Jurgan Flopp

>Pogba > Henderson

Man Utd have 18 conceded this season, Liverpool have conceded 29. Man Utd also have the most clean sheets in the PL this season.

Liverpool is now a one-man team (Salah).
If Salah is injured, it will be a game-over for Liverpool

Imagine being so big of a pleb that you rate lukaku above firmino

>Sanchez > Mane
>Lukaku > Firmino

>Mignolet
>Karius
This legitimately keeps me up at night, they wouldn`t get jobs in the fucking championship in their current form.

>Lukaku > Firmino
Firmemeo has more goals, more assists, he is a better player.

More like Firmino, if that happened I would just want the club to retire for the season.

Liverpool have more goals though la

if anyone needed more proof XG was a meme

because of Mouyes anti-football strategy, the players are just as shit as they have always been.

>Mouyes anti-football strategy
He only started a game playing that way this season against City. Against Liverpool, Man Utd were forced deep. Then there might have been a couple of other (mostly when Pogba wasn't there) when Man Utd sat deep in the last 20 minutes of games and didn't even try to counter-attack e.g. B'mouth at home.

I`ve had enough of these semen slurping Liverpool goalies, lads.