Palestine

Why can't Jews stop brutally murdering hundreds of innocent Palestinian kids on a daily basis?
Why don't Jews value human life at all?

They have been brainwashed by the victim mentality, and think that everybody hates them and wants to kill them.
And if you are worried about the security of you and your family, you can't really afford to think about the children of the enemies

How does one pick a side here?
Both are wrong and unironically evil

Palestine doesn't exist, its a dream relegated from a pedophile who wasn't even important enough to be resurrected by God.

we don't
Hamas keep their weapons in hospitals, schools and family homes they use plaestinians as human shields and sometimes we have to strike those targets
before a strike planes will drop flyers telling the people to evacuate the building because there will be a strike in x hours/days
sometimes hamas don't let these people leave the building so they can say we killed innocent people

As always the evil media has lied to us, the jew was the good guy all along, fucking syrian lobby owning every media in the west I swear

Such a cop-out. How is protecting yourself evil?

In truth, both sides are neutral. Not evil and def. not good, technically able to co-exist but refusing to.

this is what upsets me most
retarded foreigners who don't know shit think they can argue with the people who live here

I just told you the arabs own the media what more do you want? A check? Wait till next weak for my pay

>Why don't Jews value human life at all?
Goys aren't human.

"Here", as in encroached palestinian land?

I know exactly how you feel, we have exactly the same problem. Germany always gets blamed for Holocaust by retarded foreigners who don't even live here

>the jew was the good guy all along
Its not a good or bad situation, its a who was here first situation.

And that was jews, its very simple if you don't put effort into 'good/bad' scenarios.

the jews that own the media are anti israel

>its a who was here first situation

When has that ever been the case? Like ever?

>its a who was here first situation.
Where is here?

That's interesting, can you elaborate as to why? They're leftists, self-hating jews rite :DD

>When has that ever been the case?
Its the case when you look beyond media hype bullshit of whose right/wrong. Its the only objective way to see. Its what you do what 2 children are fighting.

Israel obviously, its no coincidence that Palestine and Israel occupy the same spots on map.

well...yes
they are the same cunts who push for european open borders and multiculturalism

Because Israel was created by the shitty jews who weren't successful enough to be part of the ruling elite

But the Jews were not there first?

But Israel was before Palestine. So if Bablyonians or those who can seek claim to before Israel want the land, they can enter into the debate. Alas, they havent.

But when has that ever decided anything? "Never" is the correct answer.

>But when has that ever decided anything?
The correct answer is 'now'.

No, never. Not now, not then, not as long as humans decide instead of arbitrary perimeters.

Israel wasn't given to the jews because it was "right", it was given so Britain could keep their former territories divided by faith.

Are you retarded? What does Babylon, a Iraqi civilisation, have anything to do with the Levant? Also, Israel and Palestine existed simultaneously.

Soon proud Aztec warriors will start remove wh*te invader pest from their motherland

Israel predates Britain aswell and its the duty of the Queen to protect Israel.

>Also, Israel and Palestine existed simultaneously.
Israel predated Palestine, there is no argument. Palestine was a pipedream of pedophile warlord.

Aztec didn't exist in US, so if its God's will it will happen.

Another good goyim defending his master wherever he can

delusional fucking kike

stfu kike

>two Muslims being anti Semitic
Who would have guessed ;^)
Not him btw

>not him btw

>81288271

Thanks for the replies lads, Jews don't deserve any land tbqh but they right of conquested that desert shithole so they won't be leaving
Hopefully both sides die off in the near future

bump

Nuke both

>he actually believes this crap

Hamas has hundreds of tunnels and bunkers underground, but sure, yeah, they need to keep their rockets in schools. Poor israel has no choice but to bomb schools and hospitals.

my nigga

Laffing at how the "antisemites" ITT are bowing down before the Jewish State
If you don't support Palestine you are bestest goy, like Trump

Been to south america, huge palestinian immigration there, why?

Mostly in Chile iirc. No idea desu, many libanese and Syrians came here too.

You never been here, mehmet.
Go back to africa

t. Ronaldinho

haha el gringos en vacaciones senores

You have more lebs than Lebanon itself you dumb sudaca

God I hate thread like these

It always end up badly

I just hope we could share the land with the Israelis and end this conflict

>it a who was here first situation

such an outdated concept in a GLOBALISED society.

Zionist Jews are literal fascists. Americans are such hypocrites.

More importantly, why cant they just kill the ar *bs quicker?