What Will The Future Of Turkey Be After This Failed Coup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/15/politics/congress-releases-28-pages-saudis-9-11/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Islamism.

A democratically elected government.

Caliphate, inshallah.

For you.

idiot people had two choices they picked islam

REAL MILITARY COUP WILL HAPPEN IN THIS NIGHT BELIEVE OR NOT PRAISE KEK PRAISE ATATURK

Islamic State of Turkey

He will now purge the secular army and build his islamic caliphate.

Hail Hydra

The death of EU

Pakistan 2: Islamic Boogaloo

I believe you. Do you have sources?

Ottoman Empire soon my friend

RISE UP MY KEMALIST FRIEND
GATHER THE KEMALISTS SECULARISTS AND NATIONALIST AND WIPE THE ISLAMIST TRASH OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY!

>Turdogan will become increasingly more paranoid.
>Purge of anyone The Turd King thinks is plotting against him (military/political/civilian).
>erDoggy becomes Sultan.
>Turkey becomes the Islamic State.

I expect he will be assassinated.

You ain't going to do shit roach, except run around whacking haram people with sticks and looking for anything that might offend Allah.

You had your chance and you blew it.

Have fun giving up your movies, bars, diners and libraries in exchange for mosques and prayer mats

do it

More what's happen before.
>Soldiers jailed
>Officers jailed
>Journalists speaking in favour of the coup jailed
>Gatherings dispersed by the based water canons
>Kurds killed

flight of the secular turk, expect millions from western turkey

we lost, save yourselves from islamism before its too late

Ottoman Empire when?

I don't think you understand what's happened exactly, coup d'etats in turkey aren't like the average ones we see around the world (the military trying to take over and control the country), they're kemalists who are sworn to defend the country from islamist and reinstate secularism.

last nights events meant that Erdogan has successfully cucked the very foundation that his own country was built upon. He literally has armed men to defend his reign, not the country's sovereignty

ultimately, this is very bad news for all of us. We don't want that to happen but it did

Kemal is dead, and his worshippers are fucked.
The Creator is alive and will not die. The Ummah will be united again! Either under a Turk, an Arab, a Whitey, or even a Malay. We will be united and peace shall reign over this mortal temporary world!

your country is finished.

enjoy sharia.

i mean that unironically, turkey is done for.

It was a stupid idea to begin with, attempting a coup when everyone was still awake. Just imagine the same situation at 2 am and the roaches wouldn't have had the chance to get out in masses.

Iran 2

Hey Mitre how's the macadamia doing?
Heard there were protests and riots going on, what's the situation really like on the ground?

800-1200 Kemalist Soldiers vs 3000-5000 Police and a bunch of islamic dogs, who's gonna win?

>>last night happening
>>wake up this morning
>>happening is over

Kill me now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4

It just means that turks are subhumans who would fight against the people trying to defend the values and freedom of their own country. They had their chance to reedem themselves and they failed the test, now it's time to wipe them off the map.

10/10

please don't come to germany after turney turned into a caliphate.

IF CONSECUTIVE IDENTICAL DIGITS A NEW COUP ATTEMPT WILL ENSUE TONIGHT
KEK SAVE US

>A democratically elected government.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

Seriously, lad, you drunk?

police are more operator funnily

>flight of the secular turk, expect millions from western turkey

We need to FUCKING SHUT DOWN THE BORDERS NOW! 100,000 SOLDIERS AT THE TURKISH BORDER NOW!

We need to not led them through.

Turk Wars II: Attack of the Coups when?

>IF CONSECUTIVE IDENTICAL DIGITS A NEW COUP ATTEMPT WILL ENSUE TONIGHT

BS. Your Islamists are stronger. Religion of Peace(TM) will strike again.

There is no Muslim country which has democracy, never was and never will be.

great entertainment isn't it

You are finished if you are too afraid to fire in the mob anyway.

KEK

>erdoroaches in germany literally campaigned for their king in the streets yesterday
>3000 in Berlin
>2400 in Stuttgart
>1800 in Karlsruhe
>1500 in Hamburg
>450 in Bremen
fucking hell just nuke these shitholes to glass

...The one who buys ISIS oil?

>ataturk
Atta roach.

lol u got what u asked for german cucks
i remember when i was in a remote town near dortmund last year
i'd say visually the ratio of sand niggers to whites was like 3 to 1

Islamic dictatorship

it's going to move to Germany

>Narrative forms
>Rapefugees aren't safe in Turkey
>Neither are a lot of Turks
>Herr Merkel invites them all to Europe
>Encourages them to flood Britain before they can invoke Article 50
>Takes final revenge

you know that 90% of the Quran is about 'if you don't have a theocratic government and shariah law and kill a few infidels Allah will burn you in fire for eternity' right

Nah just a non-EU lad with a democratically elected government.

feelsgoodtobefree.jpg

islamists WON, it will be Sharia-Law
erdogan faked a small putsch because he was afraid of a big one.! now he knows his foes, the Türkisch Republic is screwed

kek

brainwashed moron, trump is a grumpy trump, that means he is far far right, that means he is islamist (he supposts ISIS at least this is leaked)

fug
i guess it's really over
spread your loose tolerant borders for me germ chan

Same in the Netherlands, turkroaches (3rd or 4th generation) born and raised in the Netherlands claiming they hope the coup in THEIR country will fail and they hope THEIR president and THEIR government will stay in power

>Just fuck my shit up

His likeness had already been digitized, like all world leaders. Even in death, they can talk shit about you.

World wars and Cold war was about establishing a global free trade system.
Now that it's done, next comes rigthing the wrongs of WW2, and WW1 for Turkey in particular. It's possible a pre-WW1 social order will be formed, like neo-Ottoman state, primarily dealing with the problems of middle east and collapsing Arab states.

islamists WON,
erdogan faked a small putsch because he was afraid of a big one.! now he knows his foes, the Republic is screwed

DO IT

Tamponrag my old friend

>Ottoman Empire soon my friend

with special prices for all.

>>flight of the secular turk, expect millions from western turkey
>We need to FUCKING SHUT DOWN THE BORDERS NOW!

This is what I am really afraid of.
That and your cunt of a leader, who wont do what needs to be done.

Well, now that he can jail the entire military, no one will be able to prevent him from going full Reich.

>tfw Germany claims that it will not accept coups and stand behind democratically elected governments, like Erdogan's
>TV interviews Turkroaches that say Erdogan is in the right and that his dictatorial ambitions ain't no thang because "nobody is perfect"

Maybe the Kraut military should grow a pair before these Jihad Bunnies start fucking shit up.

sultan is too op gg

We need to build a wall, and you need to pay for it.

This.

A lot less tourists, that's for sure.

>democracy
>real

Even in the West, I think voting is a load of shit, and totally bogus.

>w-we were just pretending the first time!
kek

Good luck

Constitutional changes, absolute dictatorship, opposition purge, sharia law, death penalty reinstated. The military will be flooded with radicalized fanatics and the kurds will get their shit pushed in.

You know Turkey was the last Islamic State (caliphate) before the emergence of ISIS, right?

we are going to be so fucked if civil war rage on. The arabs the turks on our border, our cucked gov must send the fucking army to go to the fucking border. ffs

Thank you for stating the obvious implication of my post.

Not in the same fashion, though.
Right?

Who cares feigning interest. If the answer isn't to eliminate the entire populace of the middle east it's not worth taking note of.
There animals and it would be a great mercy. I'd suggest nukes but fall out will prevent salvaging anything like oil etc.

Muslamic Turk stink dogs will feel stronger and turn everything even shittier.

I hope this at least sets back Turkey's plan to join the EU.

9/11 Docs were released yday and no one talks about them, right?

Hmmm really makes you think

>We
>Japan

oh

>implying Erdogan cares about Europe and not his eastern claims

Impalement, crucifixion, sharia...The Sultan held the title of Caliph...I'd say it is the same thing.

caliphate

sharia compliant within 5 years i bet

Give us a tl;dr, baltshit?

I keked harder at this that I should.

go hug an albanian

Erdoğan will declare anyone who opposes his authority a coup supporter and crack down hard on them.

>I believe you. Do you have sources?
You got your priorities all twisted up. You're supposed to believe him after sources are provided.

Haha ok I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, give us a tl;dr PLEASE

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/15/politics/congress-releases-28-pages-saudis-9-11/

Everybody was talking about this yesterday prior to events in Turkey, now media and people are silent

>Haha ok I'm sorry I hurt your feelings
You were acting like a shit for some stupid reason

New islamist constution. Presidential republic. Erdogan as president for life, confirmed by "elections" every couple of years. Uniform state-controlled media landscape. Internet blockings. Limited rights to assembly and demonstration indefinitely. Violent supression of the Kurds. Any kind of dissent rooted out immediately. Continued terrorist attacks every couple of months.

In short: Islam, Erdogan, only uniform state-approved opinions.

Why, because I called him a baltshit? Is this the /nu-pol/ where we don't have banter? Fuck, I'm sorry ok. Please don't downvote me.

Why don't you fight against them?

Yeah because people wouldn't wake up from all the noise of shooting around, explosions. Soldiers marching in and tanks engines and jets roaring above your head.

I really feel bad for turkey right now

they were so based 10-15 years ago

what went so wrong

Islamists took over and purged the military so they could no longer do a succesful coup.

What will be the future of german-turkish relations after Merkel refused to give Erdogan's plane landing permission and sent jets after him?

nope, he can stop believing after he fails to provide source

You seem like someone with brains.