KISAMA!!!! S*UTHERN "EUROPEANS"

KISAMA!!!! S*UTHERN "EUROPEANS"

whaterver, autistic fuck, why do you care about southern euros while living in the swedish countryside anywway??? fucking edgy retard

this kills the m*Doid

>southern european enters the thread

me when I see south e*ropean

never should have come here

*Teleports behind you*
Heh, nothin personnel puer

He lives in a southern european country.

>upstart POORtugese person trying to start shit
TEMMMMEEEEEEEEEE

southern france is nordic

southern e*ropean has been spotted.

he live in south france???
isn't he all about nordic superiority?

When southern European created democracy and philosophy where were the snownigga?

Sorry but Romans wuz nordic.

B-BUT WE WUZ VISIGOTHZ N SHIEEET!!!!!

he is taking the fight to the home turf of the m*Doids

>tfw the peak of scandinavian intellectuality is represented by a murderer, arsonist, autistic manchild

Romans wuz Nordic.

>manchild
describes the average m*Doid
you fear the NORDIC man

i only fear the NOR*IC woman
far more manly

subhuman it*Loid
make me pizza

[spoiler]LOL[/spoiler]

>implying I'm afraid of fucking Santa Claus

BRING IT ON

subhuman norweg*oid
fish me salmon

Pizza is superior than your fucking fishes. Get back on the woods at worshipping your stones

ib*Roid subhumans

>n*Rds

ahahahhahah how will nordc*cks recover

i repeat my previous statement
subhuman it*Loids

Fernando Martinez is literally not white.

whiter than any slav

that's why he is superior

shitskin

this is embarrising t b h, he should choose a portuguese woman

wh*teoid subhumans should all be killed

t. alberto barbosa

nordic females LUST for that BBC(big barcelos cock)

like based Meireles did

You know, sometimes I forget where I am and think these threads are both real and serious

that's not the point, it's fake, they want bbc(big black cock), and if ven if they wanted we shouldn't lower ourselves as to allow it.

>when a mutant albino freak replies to my post

that doesn't look nordic.

Yaroooo, kakatte koi

or Coentrão, look at the actual smiles, Figo and his wife don't look natural next to each other, they are too foreign for each other

What's the difference between arabs and south europeans?

culture?

mostly religion

>go outside
>see a Roving Varg (Level 30)
what do?

we eat pork, drink alcohol and we don't have to pay to fuck your women

ignore him

aid him in removing m*Doids from the premises

I fucking hate snowniggers.

>Figo
My sides

>M*lteser steps into the thread looking for trouble
YAROOOOO

The sun will burn you before you reach us.

what's the difference between russians and niggers?

Is there a med version of Varg somewhere? Find him for the memes.

nordic, nordic , nordic
be proud who you are, cucks

>murderer

self defense isn't murder bucko

Ricardo Iorio maybe? Then again, he actually made good music.

>self defense
lmao

Why does he wear his cap that way?

why do n*rthern euros age so badly?
dude looks like master roshi at 50yo

I unrionically don't consider Southern Europeans to be white, 98% of them look like mestizos and Arabs. Put a Spanish or Italian man in Germany or Denmark and he'd look like a middle eastern foreigner. Put a British or Polish man in those countries and no one would bat an eye

I unironically don't consider north Europeans to be European either, 98% of them look like north Siberians.

t. toilet cleaner

What's the difference between a scandinavian and a russian? They all look the same to me

Why are medshits so insecure when it comes to whiteness? You don't see other European flags getting so touchy about this subject
Hmmmmmm

Notice how you're the one who brought up whiteness.
We are what we are and you're obsessed.

>whiteness
nobody cares
why are you so insecure about your significant Siberian affinity compared to south Europeans?

>so insecure when it comes to whiteness
I love how poles claim to be white while behaving like niggers

Varg is actually right about most things

Lol okay my dude

all whites are subhumans i'm black

I bet you can't list 1 (one) wrong thing he's said

When he tells about meds being less intelligent and unproductive.He is clearing overestimating them

Will never understand this.

He spent his youth being a criminal and extremist, had a child he never talked and ran away from once he got out of prison. Then he married some autist in France and still doesn't dare to apologize to his first daughter for being a failure and abandoning her.

Not to mention stealing a car from a family with children in the car on gunpoint when he tried to escape from prison.

All of this is the sign of a disturbed person, yet I'm supposed to believe anything this hypocrite has to say when he literally lives in a fantasy world on welfare with his autistic wife.

>n*rtherners
>completely unfit and pitiful
Colour me surprised

How is it hypocritical though. He never said anything contradicting his lifestyle.

Did he really steal a car with a children inside?
I've heard that a firefighter died during his church burning spree btw

I'm fairly sure he does resent his old lifestyle, he had made videos about his relationship with black metal music today which pissed off his black metal fans.

He tells people on the regular to not act like a nigger but he's the niggest of them all

I love varg. His music is trash but his politica superb. Fuck off brown eyed devils.

That is just a straight up lie. He has constantly written about persona responsibility and taken control of your own life rather than the state, his entire persona is literally abandoning society. And what does he do? Flee the country and his daughter to start a new life in France because he is too much of a pussy to have contact with his first daughter back in Norway. This is the Nordic spirit he talks about? Abandoning his child?

Give me a break, it's easy to pretend you are virtuous when you abandon all your problems in life and start over preaching from your high horse while you never really take responsibility for your actions.

Yes he did. He is a pathological liar and will defend any crime he has committed.

He has never owned up to being a criminal and the murder he committed, he keeps telling lies about it despite the forensic evidence showing a completely different story than the one he to this day clings to as the truth.

Where does he tell people that.

He clearly hates the system so I dont get why you guys think him living off welfare is somehow contradictory.

Um, self defense isnt murder sweetie.
Heng deg negerelskere. Varg vikernes skal styre over kalmarunionen 2.0 en dag.

Heng deg selv, taper. Få deg en jobb så blir det kanskje noe av deg i livet.

That's why they all have curly black hair, surely a sign of the Romanaryan master race

>om du bor i skogen, risser runor ofrer til asagudarne, lærer deg kjempe med sverd og kniver og forsoker komme i kontakt med forfædrene dine er du en tapere...
Ok achmed.

Ja, det er derfor du er her, ikke sant?

Ikke lat som du er noe annet enn en NEET uten framtid, taper.

>wh*tids bringing out "muh whiteness!" arguments
LMAO, who cares about "whiteness", snownigger. Evropa ends at the Northernmost point of Occitania, further north, Barbaria.

How do you know his wife is autistic.

In his video about autism he himself states that his wife has high-functioning autism.

Remember that Varg hates this and wants to kill it.

Does varg like anime?

Heh.....
Boy, you made a mistake coming to this thread. I mean what did you think was going to happen? That I was going to let you go? Unharmed? Tough luck, kiddo, it ain't gonna happen. I've been training for this. I've been made for this. With my blade of justice I will slice you kisamas to pieces. And after I'm done, I will annihiliate your remains and make myself a sandwich. I will not eat it myself of course, for I'm not an uncivilized mongrel such as you. Instead I will feed it to your family and dog, or "perro" as you call it there. And they will be on my list next. No inferior people will survive an encounter with me, it is merely a law of nature. I am the katana of Kamisama. Please, do not take this personally.

Shut the fuck up Genghis Häkkinen

*teleports behind you*
heh.. niente di personale.. kid