Erdogan is bad because he is conservative and hates liberals and wants to make himself supreme ruler

>Erdogan is bad because he is conservative and hates liberals and wants to make himself supreme ruler

>Trump is good because he is conservative and hates liberals and wants to make himself God emperor

why tho

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UlviYaman/status/754266911718772739
muslimpress.com/Section-world-news-16/105147-turkish-war-ship-seized-in-golcuk-naval-base-greek-army-source
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 actively is turning his country into a islamist shithole by arresting journalists and fucking up the millitary.

The other one talks tough

Erdogan is an ISIS-tier islamist.

It's not a difficult concept.

Trump is secular. Erdogan is an Islamist.

Trump is western
Erdogan is cockroach

erdogan wants to destroy western society and install sharia

trump just wants to kick out spics and sandniggers and leave them to kill each other in their deserts

Erdogan is bad because he wishes to undo everything Ataturk did for his country because he's another Islamist wannabe dictator.

shitskin conservative=/=conservative

Congrats, you moron got the first prize today in stupidity, which on this board is quite hard to get due to competition.

"Conservative" is not the same thing all over the world.

To conserve ideas of family, of nation, of decent living is a great endeavor.

To try to bring back pillaging, rapes and thievery against anyone not-roach - characteristic to the ottomans, muh culture - is something totally different.

Here, I wasted 4 min of my life trying to explain to a faggot.

Checked

Trump is whiter

erdo is a muslim
trump isnt

By your estimate ISIS are just conservatives who are fighting back against liberal indecency.

This is the hypocrisy Sup Forums will never face up to unless wise and insightful anons like you point the bullshit out

Because trump isnt a retarded "conservative" that is secretly trying to replace the country with mexicans (in erdogans case, people from the surrounding countrys such as saudia arabia or israel)

JESUS CHRIST YOU FUCKING AMERICANS ARE DUMB

>trump isnt
[citation needed]

Erdogan is Muslim. Trump isn't. Very simple. Sup Forums wants everyone in the world to do it their way, even if those countries don't concern them. But don't you dare tell them how to run their countries.

>conservative
>replacing population with loyal syrian refugees

>Erdogan is bad for white people because he is working against white people

>Trump is good for white people because he is working for white people, relatively speaking in comparison to his competition at least

>who tho?

OP confirmed for worlds biggest retard

Why do liberals always use word play to win arguments? Do they not care about right and wrong, good and evil?

Because of Islam.
Same reason noone liked El Rato. Don't mix religion with politics.

THIS

>Erdogan
Hook nosed sandnigger Islamist.

One is muslim other one isnt, thats all to it, being muslim automatically makes you living trash.

One is a turkroach and a expert at manipulating muslims

Other is a rich old guy who talks a lot

Supreme Christian Ruler

Supreme Muslim Ruler

Tell me user, which would you love to live under?

>Leaving out the barbaric Islamic Sharia law the roach wants to employ
Whew lad

One is white, one is brown.

Quads of truth

Sure its a conservative paradise, if you like to pray to their mudgod 5 times a day.

Tardogen has spent BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars erecting an Islamic-themed palace for himself.

He arrests political opponents and attacks the press.

He's another Saddam Hussein.

Comparing a turkroach to the God-Emperor. You have some balls, roach.

actually he is bad because his name sounds like the name of a dragon in a young adult book series

Erdogan is bad because he thinks he can lie his way out of errything and he also thinks he is above the law.

Kind of like hillbag clinton.
Only difference between the two is hilldabeast is going to have another stroke, fall down, and break her hip.

Nooo Erdogan is bad because he is a terrorist and supports ISIS. He has also launched 2 false flag terrorist operations against hi own people to try and rebuild his support when his own government was asking him to step down.

Conservatives want smaller government.

Erdogan wants huge government control over everything.

I hate that libshits have tarnished the name of Conservatisim.

you mean implement sharia law into turkey? yeah you're pretty much on point.

Wow he's a glasshole

Yeah but idiots don't know exactly what Sharia means.

Because erdogan wants a teocracy and is blackmailing the EU on the current migrant crysis.
Also, roach.

>turkish ambassador at washington

I see old Hatred's die hard, Austria

Trump is white.

Trump is not a muzzie.

okay Hans that was pretty funny I'll give you that.
Also checked.

As a neoreactionary, I know no concept of "bad" or "good". It's childish when it comes to statecraft. He who wins and remains in power is good by virtue.

Quads say so

Ad Hominem.
Ad Hominem everywhere.

We were smart enough to invent the caps lock button.

God emperor is a Sup Forums meme you fucking faggot

quads don't say shit

it means you can rape a girl at night and tell the court she came onto you and she's beheaded or stoned to death or her father can kill her because of honor and you can be exonerated.

turkish left=western right it's not hard to figure this out.

Yeah I know. I wasn't calling you an idiot.

Look at me! The reason erdogan is bad is because : islam, not western, ad hominem, lies

trump is good because :
bias, i'm brainwashed and a fucking imbecile, more bias, no argumentation

but eh, it doesn't matter. i'm intelligent, you're all retarded

Nope. He is bad because he is a muslime.

WRONG! you fucking idiot. If you really think sharia has that meaning you can maybe consider stopping the suffering and take a buckshot to the face. yeah, why won't your inbred ass just take a buckshot to the face. just ... just do it.

AD FUCKING HOMINEM!

>Look at me! The reason erdogan is bad is because : islam, not western, ad hominem, lies
Yes. Yes. His AD. His lies.
>trump is good because :
>bias, i'm brainwashed and a fucking imbecile, more bias, no argumentation
No. No. Better than Hillary. Mostly because of less muslim immigration.
>but eh, it doesn't matter. i'm intelligent, you're all retarded
Sure buddy.

oh hi Ahmed

I'm actually going to france tomorrow. I'd like to take some buckshot to the face but apparently you guys banned guns. Though that didn't stop bataclan from happening. I considered getting ran over by a truck but you fags might ban high capacity fuel vehicles as well?

The difference is Erdogen is a Conservative Muslim which means DURKA DURKA MUHAMMAD JIHAD ALAAHHH!

Whereas Trump is about like, stopping immigration laws from being eroded and shit.

Trump hates Muslims
Muslims are bad
This guy is a Obama friend
Obama is bad

>1 post by this ID

fuck off ahmed back to your shithole in turkey

They refuse to concede no matter how wrong they are. Semantic disputes and cognitive dissonance is their only defense. It's why I never take liberals seriously.

They get real buttblasted and back out when you start ridiculing them.

>Turkroach
>Human

twitter.com/UlviYaman/status/754266911718772739

netherroaches are the worst in all europe.

Turkish war ship seized in Golcuk naval base: Greek army source

A Turkish group opposed to the government has taken over a frigate at Turkey's Golcuk naval base and the head of the Turkish fleet is being held hostage, a senior Greek military source told Reuters on Saturday. Earlier, Turkey asked Greece to return eight soldiers who fled there in a helicopter, Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said on Twitter.

muslimpress.com/Section-world-news-16/105147-turkish-war-ship-seized-in-golcuk-naval-base-greek-army-source

muslims are bad

One is muslim, one isn't. That's a huge difference.

wow it's almost like Sup Forums's overwhelming general opinion of muslims is negative or something

>turn on news
>Muslim this
>Muslim that
>Islam Extremist
>ISIS = Islamic State of Iraq and Syria
>ISIS claims responsibility for x
>Muslim Extremist
>#notallmuslims
>#only3percentofuswantyoudead

Serious question: I heard that Erdogan used to be a good guy before he became a president. Is that true? or was he always been a terrible person?

That image is just begging for a "I seen't it" caption.

main diff. is one is a muslim other a jew

1.Is a brown Islamist enemy of our race
2.Is a Germanic male
Turning foreign enemy countries into weak liberal democracies is a good thing