>roaming hipsters turn up and point their smartphones through my window

Yeah, not sketchy at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.ingress.com/hc/en-us/articles/207343987-Candidate-Portal-criteria
infowars.com/pokemon-go-linked-to-cia/
theguardian.com/technology/2016/jul/10/pokemon-go-armed-robbers-dead-body
youtube.com/watch?v=GPm_4LImJ4M
youtube.com/watch?v=JX3iuCpgM50
breitbart.com/london/2015/09/17/german-govt-hires-ex-stasi-agent-patrol-facebook-xenophobic-comments/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake & gay.

If you criticized the government you'd be in a reeducation camp by now.

How does that pokemon work? How do you create a pokemon to draw people to?

>criticise government
>on facebook

Welp, nice knowing you. Have fun in German prison.

brb going to criticize the government

Every pokemon is basically a mission assignment created by some nerd in the NSA and you are a human drone fulfilling it.

Damn. So not just anyone can create one?. What do you get for collecting? People seriously waste time and gas on that shit?.

>What do you get for collecting?

I guess you could argue it -might- improve your social life.

It's a game

There is a set number of pokemon spawns, they cannot be changed dynamically, take off that tinfoil hat

then why does the government keep spawning things in my house?

You tell us.

I don't think the game works the way you think it does

Maybe you know somebody that did something. You know, you being here isn't a good sign anyway.

>mfw evertime I turn the app on I have 3 pokemons ready to capture

What does it mean guys? Do they really want my info that bad?

>pokemon developers are in cahoots with german goverment
10/10 made me respond

what a coincidence

Can you fight in that game?
Like on the gameboy? If not, what is the point?

German prison is still better than taiwan

>criticise government on facebook
>get AIDS on Sup Forums

I would literally tear-gas anyone on my property

picrelated: average political discussion thread in Germany

Why not invite them in, redpill the masses

>inb4 they find out /pokemongo/ was created by Jews

says the Jew

The points of interests are taken from the developer's other game, Ingress. There, players could submit places to become "portals" if they fulfilled these criteria:

support.ingress.com/hc/en-us/articles/207343987-Candidate-Portal-criteria

Very true. It's a joke.

They've been shilling the fuck out of Pokémon GO on Swedish radio. Three days in a row they spoke about how popular it was and talked to people about it. The hosts seemed pretty skeptical about it though. They interviewed some local kids who started a Facebook group about it. They went on about faggot shit like "Oh it brings strangers together with a common interest and I have a reason to be outside now!".
Then the reporter pointed out that normies have been visited by these people at home, at night, because they had some Pokémon inside their house and they wanted to come in...
The guy they interviewed laughed and said it was a good, social thing because it made strangers talk to each other.

Disturbing people at home, at 1 am is apparently a "social thing" which he sees as positive. These people are already brain dead.

>still using kikebook
you asked for it normie

>criticise government on facebook
>no police kicking down your door and draging you to jail for the next 10 years

It's a free game isn't? How do they generate revenue?

So how long does it take for the German Liberal-SS to mobilise?

You might have enough time to escape before they kick in your door, kill your pets and arrest you for problematic online hate speech.

I'd literally answer my door gun in hand at 1am.

And by answer I mean yell at the person to fuck off.

It's incredibly popular among anyone who was 6-12 when the original Pokemon came out in America.

I wasn't going to get into it but I ended up going with some friends to a park to play at night.

There were hundreds of people, all playing pokemon. Everywhere I go I see people playing it. This AR shit might change the world in a big way.

It seems like harmless fun. Probably datamining going on behind the scenes but it's not like a phone game is at the core of that issue.

I can't read krautspeak

Germans get send to reeducation camp

One poster said, secure the borders, another replied that the terrorist was born 1995 in france. Then someone said this was impossible because the terrorist was 31.

I think they have micro transactions to buy pokeballs. And the fact that they're probably selling your information. Didn't iPhone users give up access to their entire Google accounts or something like that? Contacts, calendar, mail, everything.

AHAHAHAHA
O boi I am laffin

These people are legit zombies. Businesses can buy spawn points to attract them to any location. They are literally sitting ducks if a terrorist decides to round them up and drive over them with an assault truck

Micro transactions dumbass

Jews

I am in that age, played Pokémon for years and collected cards. But I just don't see the point and with all this bullshit surrounding it (CIA funded, iPhone Google accounts) I'm very skeptical. For some reason the whole idea disgusts me.

I'm sure it's fun to walk around and meet people who also play the game. A girl I know knew about the Google account stuff, so she made a new Apple account and Google account, just to download the game.

> I can't read krautspeak
Have you ever seen a school from inside? jeez

"Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht" == "This comment was removed"

It's a game. I made a new email for it because of the gmail viewing rights, and it's getting a lot of normally shut-ins outside, my girlfriend included. (Really fucking lazy and is getting increasingly weeb)

Can we buy teargas?

Maybe load a fire extenguisher with mace

I would assume it's not unreasonable to think they probably are really saving your data, including the pictures you take. We might argue about their ability to steer people, but I imagine the intelligence community probably considers swarms of people walking about with cameras in their hands to be useful.

I tell you, in the future health insurance companies will force you to catch pokemon or else. Or at least you will get boni if you do shit like that.

You can buy liquid oxygen. Just flood your lawn with that.

Because you have nothing to hide

Smile you're on Reddit cam

Thanks for the up votes

>I didn't ask for these feels

seeming as noone fucking uses the camera cause it wastes battery i know your full of shit

I reaf that some businesses were buying poke stops hoping that drawing people to them would generate more sales.

The question is was pokemon orchestrated way back when to set this up, or is the new world order simply taking advantage of an already popular phenomenon? How long ago was our fate decided? How deep does the rabbit hole go?

>inb4 gook, burger stationed in rok

If it becomes succesful you can bet there will be more of this augmented reality stuff.

If this game model is the future, I see a lot of kids replacing their faggot games like "Clash of Clans" for these games. A child predator's best dream, having children walking around and luring them to secluded areas.
>Oh boy, there's a point of interested over there in the forest

You can just turn off the AR mode and play with something covering the camera.

In all honesty, if you're that worried about your data, then you wouldn't have a smartphone in the first place.

>A child predator's best dream, having children walking around and luring them to secluded areas.

Gotta catch em all, I suppose.

Not an argument. I'm not worried about me, I'm more worried about the imperial droids roaming about. Same reason why stuff like google glasses should worry you unless you somehow get off on living in some dystopian nightmare.

>Be terrorist
>hack pokemon go servers
>spawn mewtwo in the middle of some city
>allahu akbar

They've probably been developing it for a while now

infowars.com/pokemon-go-linked-to-cia/

You don't even need to hack anything, users can add beacons to alert other users claiming there's a pokemon in a certain place.

Then you mug the fags that show up.

theguardian.com/technology/2016/jul/10/pokemon-go-armed-robbers-dead-body

This,

I played alot of ingress, at one point they requested users to take pictures of areas they thought should be landmarks

Sounds like a variant of swating is about to be discovered.

This is what happens when you have no fear of consequences and too much trust in people.
>Hey, let's give the players a way to lure people to locations
>Surely no one will be nasty enough to abuse that
>I mean I would never harm anyone, so neither would anyone else : DDD

The criminals already have the tool in their pocket, you practically gave it to them.

Qt asked yesterday if I could show her my Pokemon collection and how to use the game because she didn't get it.
>tfw windows phone
>tfw haven't been able to download an app in months because market crashes every time I open it.

That's not how the CIA game Ingress works at all. Everything is dynamic. Poke Global Observation is a data mining tool for pre-crime analysis. It's from the same CIA faggots who turned project Keyhole into Google Earth. You are all fucking retarded.

The NSA sure love random sidewalks.

how can pokemon be precrime ? are they using the players as bait to see who gets robbed where at 2 am ?

Haha you paranoid fucks

You're all wrong. The app only exists to take street view pictures for google earth, so that they don't have to pay anyone to do so.

the most suspicious thing about the app is that its not available in japan , literally birth place of pokemon

>roaming hipsters turn up and point their smartphones through my window
why your windows so close to the street?

I think he says it was based upon a precrime system. Like the cops would have an augmented reality aplication that would guide them towards crime hotspots (selected by statistics). So instead of you catching pokemon it would be cops catching criminals.

gingerfag and his meemaw go full potatoe on pokemon
youtube.com/watch?v=GPm_4LImJ4M

that sounds interesting , if i lived in a dangerous neighborhood i would feel safer if cops patrolled more because of pre crime but they are not interested in stopping crime , or else they would focus more on stopping black on black violence, and they wont need app to tell them where there is going to be a crime

I think what works is something like the broken window policy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JX3iuCpgM50

Then how the fuck was my house not made a hotspot? You're way too paranoid.

>have 80m driveway
>kids start walking down it ever since pokemon go released
FUCK
OFF

When did the Netherlands hire ex-stasi agents to track down anti-government and anti-refugee posts on social media? I must have missed that

breitbart.com/london/2015/09/17/german-govt-hires-ex-stasi-agent-patrol-facebook-xenophobic-comments/

it's google you newfaggot