Just saw this nigga in some news about pokeymon gofuckyourself, and really made me think

Just saw this nigga in some news about pokeymon gofuckyourself, and really made me think.

Can you imagine if all white people in America (the continent) wore a pendant with the shape of Europe?

Because these niggas don't even wear a pendant with the origin country of his ancestors, they just wear a fucking continent thinking that because most niggers are there, that's were they belong, they must be like what? fourth generation already that only speaks English and was born in America?
Its really quite ridiculous the need of belonging these people have and how misguided they are by power hungry negros.

The fact that they don't make any effort in going back to Africa or helping the "brothers" that are still there makes it even more ridiculous, they profit from everything white people has done for civilization and yet they still complain, another funny thing is how they never talk about how it was their own people (blacks) that sold them to slavery.

They think that the melanin of their skin makes them automatically slaves, when in reality it was all about socio/economic status, negros were the cheapest ones, simple as that.

With that said, thank god Uruguay is almost %90 >White.

>negros were the cheapest ones

Am i wrong Alkatrazlia?

I believe Irish slaves were cheaper Uragay.

>black people didnt come from africa
>??????????

Nice reading comprehension Juanito.

>gingers
>good workers

If Marco Polo wanna wear a map of Euro while serving under the Khan blew sky then you have a point. White came and scalp indians and put niggers in cotton field. Dont try to be white too hard with ur shit crit thinking Uranusisgay.

>south america
>white

Well my grandad was Italian and my grandmother was Spanish, so i guess im as white as you can be.

So? my point still stands, wearing a continent around your neck to identify yourself with a race is fucking retarded.

close enough joaquin

None of the countries they're from actually exist.

However, the Kingdom of Dahomey, where the majority of the slaves that crossed the Atlantic were brought after capture to be sold, is actually modern-day Benin.

So if they did what you wanted, niggers would be walking around with golden penises.

I'd think they were pretty stupid. I might wear one with Great Britain's shape but we were at war with the rest of Europe for thousands of years, people from the island are far superior to the mainland and I wouldn't even consider us European, we are above that.

I wouldn't mind that, at least it would be accurate according to you, even if is still ridiculous representing a country you know nothing about.

PAY DEBT MALAKA

>sociology department of university sends me to Nigeria
>pairs me up with a 4.0 WE WUZ KANGS black guy
>one day he was preaching about colonialism and how the honor students we were interviewing are oppressed by Europeans
>natives literally called him a stupid nigger
>his face when

kangz?

About 60% of my white friends have the continent of Africa tattood on them. It's quite common, allot of them have a gecko tattoo as well, I don't know why geckos are horrible creatures.

There should be a program to send these >wewuzkangs negros to "their" continent for a couple of months, see how much they like it.

geckos are bro-tier. they eat bugs and bring you good fortune.

Why tough? why would you tattoo yourself with a continent?

That's why they were cheaper, dumbass.

I dunno, because its our home maybe.

I hate them, they are everywhere and they are disgusting motha fuckers who fall on you when you least expect it.

That was actually our study.
We were following up on a group of African-Americans who decided to leave the U.S. and settle in Africa.
Publication was denied because it was... uhh... "too empirical" and didn't have enough subjective, qualitative content
>spoiler alert: unanimously all hated living in Africa more

Christ, neckbeards are so easily triggered

This guy is doing nothing wrong.

Also OP is a filthy spic

>He is wearing all red.
>tfw he gets gunned down by crips while searching for a rare pokemon.

Your home is your country senpai, what you talking about.

>who fall on you when you least expect it.
At least they are not spiders.

Yeah, the truth tends to be empirical.

You wearing a Mexico necklace Juanito? you seem to be the one getting triggered right now.

Better than getting chopped up with machetes in "your" native land.

>Better than getting chopped up with machetes in "your" native land.

Where do you get that from? That is Australia mate.

We just have lots of Polynesians and Maoris who beat their kids to death.

I was talking about the negro.

Still our home

YOU BETTER CHECK THAT WHITE GUILT CRACKA!

Was the current american flag used on those times already?

Thats much better.

Irish slaves were only cheaper because you get 5 years out of them before you had to set them free, niggers were owned for life.

It's why the Irish got much worse treatment and harder jobs than the blacks, because if you maimed a black slave, it fucked up your investment, whereas if you fucked up an Irish slave, you might have only had him for another 6 months.

>Uruguay
OP is a faggot

>america
>continent

o I am laffin

Are you expecting self awareness from a racial group that sits a full standard deviation below whitey?

These people are fucking apes, op. They really don't know a lot better, and that's not to excuse them.

Blacks need to be eradicated.

You seem to be Hungry for some dick ifuknowwhatimean.

They didn't teach geography in Juarez Juanito?

>5 years out of them before you had to set them free, niggers were owned for life.

>implying any of them survived after 5 years of working 16 hour days in the caribbean sun.

Irish were treated worse than the nigs because it was known they were gonna die from long days in the tropical sun