Eternal /fifa/: hidden gems edition

How's the WL going, lads?

Post ur teams

REEEEE MY STURRIDGE WENT FROM 90 TO 83. Fuck this game

Just like real life

kek

you sound a bit mad mate

Why can't we see traits and specialties ig?

>two 24 rare players pack
>one 12 rare players pack
>one mega pack
>another players pack with 3 rares
Best pull is Glik and Banega, fuck my pack luck. From rewards and icon sbc. No way I would spent money in points.

>using triangle chem to get as many leagues in as possible

Do people who do this genuinely think they're being original?

Im seething. Gone from a 90 Sturridge pacing about for laughs to fucking jesus again

lads is bronze benching all in my head?

>Do people who do this genuinely think they're being original?
No I think I'm using the best players in the position available. Should I use worse players in those positions just so I can be more "original" ?

pls don't fuck jesus mate

Whats the worst you can do in WL and get rewards? I'm a d4 seasons player and got in WL on the EA website and wanna know if its even worth my time playing games

11 wins for auto qualification, 15k, Mega pack and a rare gold pack

>do sanchez sbcs
>all three rewards are thin packs

Gold Modric for 45k is a good price right?
I'll replace Paulinho btw

I'll do the same but I'm pretty sure I'll get rekt and win like 5 matches at much lmao

What's a thin pack?

*best players you can afford

There are better players than nif buyern left triangle you silly peasant. And why is Ramos not toty? My god you're impoverished. If ypu honestly thought we'd be impressed by that cack you were wrong.

When the pack opens it's just the shield. Like when you open bronze packs.

Cheapest OTW?

>Smash teams littered with icons
>Scrape a win or narrowly lose against shit teams because I feel like I can score against them whenever I want
How many times must EA rape me before I learn not to be a cocky prick?

The cheapest ones will be the ones least likely to get an IF. In other words. The ones you shouldn't be buying.

I'm currently doing squad battles (I don't want to play with humans because they'll fucking never skip the replays like the obnoxious faggots that they are) and can't seem to defend very well despite using legacy defending (which is much better than tactical). Any tips when using legacy defending?

tried 2if wilson as a CM as a meme but he actually works really well

quick enough to nick the ball even with bad tackling, strong enough for hold up play and can pop up with goals when you need them

Your concern is sweet, but I want one for the SBC

Michy with 2 goals already today. He probably can't get an inform while his otw is still in packs though

Oh so just bad pack luck. Got it.

>tfw 18-2-3 in seasons after months of FUT exclusively

feels so good to be cancer free

Where did you get those stats from nigger? Hes 85 pace

The 77 rated lb shitter from Madrid. Still 40k cos of the sbc unfortunately, don't waste your coins.

People are absolute shitters early on, you can learn as you go.

packed james, lukaku, walker, ederson, lacazette multiple times but no mbrappe or neymarr reeeeee

>WL already extended to Monday
TYBG

Don't do it lad. Stuck with some no name from bordeaux.

*finesses your top corner*

TBF to the guy its hard to do good links for everyone in that formation as the positions there has lots of links compared to the most used one 4321

>Tfw a full on bus parking counter attacking credit card team with IF Neymar and Mbappe tries to glitch quit on you but you still get the win

Juicy green link with Origi

Ignore this, put him in an untradeable one and got van dijk, go for it lad.

>no league sbc
The fuck

Ah yes. The prolific IF getter, VVD. He will surely be 95 rated by the end of the season.

They don't want you opening sbc packs during winter ones to watch.

If you're using legacy defending, then it's just a case of holding down square and letting the AI do all the work.

It's so unreal playing against someone wearing your kit. I've scored 2 goals where my opponent passed the ball directly to me on a goal kick and the only reason I can think of that happening so frequently is they thought I was part of their team.Oh well free goals for me.

Only dummies use similar kits.

Why is player switching in this game so fucking awful?

Feels like half the goals I concede are from not being able to go to the fucking player I tell it too.

The gameplay is way too fast to be able to switch properly. It needs lowered massively

Is Begovic the best GK in the game? His height + saves with feet trait really make him difficult to beat.

For you

>The gameplay is way too fast
>It needs lowered massively

Completely JUST'd my club for the OTW SBCs and I've got fuck all to show for it. GG EA.

how do they manage to ramp up the bullshit so much in this game every year

i swear when you tackle someone in this game there's like an 80% it'll go right back to the player. same thing with blocking shots

>tfw your keeper scores an injury time equaliser from a corner

>tfw your keeper scores an injury time own goal

>farfan
Fuck yeah lad. Ruski league was looking so promising start of the season with the IF's they were getting.

So bored with fut, i have no coins and just a half decent untradable team. It takes too long to grind the coins for elite players and it's boring as fuck using the same team. Time to stop playing.

>that card design

Too afraid of disappointment to open summer OTW

Agreed, but think of all the hours of "entertainment" you've gotten out of the game. Money well spent for the time.

It's actually way, way harder to win the DKT than it is to go 50/50 in fut champs.

DKT needs removed

I had a shit Hernandez that I packed stinking up my club since Sept, glad to get rid of the cunt

Only got Martinez, but there should be some SBC's in the coming months that require some otw

Wasn't there supposed to be a league SBC? Or are they putting that shit off until next week?

the absolute state of post-patch gameplay

Lorzano is my new hated player. What's up with that guy and playing like prime Ronaldo?

It's awful lad. FUT has ways been p2w but EA are just taking the piss with this patch. Passing has been nerfed. Not a problem for fucking Petit and Rui Costa but it is for Bakayoko

Lev Yashin and his fucking hat is pissing me off with his insane positioning

>Not a problem for fucking Petit and Rui Costa but it is for Bakayoko

That's how it should be.
p2w is better than meme meta-players that cost 1k and every cunt uses

>Not a problem for fucking Petit and Rui Costa but it is for Bakayoko

wow. stay with me here for the next bit, but it's like the better players in this game are doing this thing where they now...actually perform better than the worse players!

holy shit, what a novel concept!

>higher rated players are better than lower rated players
shock.epub

Only because of the stupid ELO shit in the WL. Anyone who struggles to win the DKT would get about 10 wins in the WL if the matchmaking was random like it should be.

t. spends £560pm of his father's money on this game

your dad hates you and secretly hopes you get your head kicked in on monday on your way home from school. he hopes you end up in a coma, and he can finally stop having to spunk his retirement fund away on a mentally ill child's addiction to opening digital sticker packs.

he told me the strain this puts on the family finances is the reason yer mother took her life last year. at the moment he's 50/50 on wether or not he'd turn off your life support machine at the hospital. on one hand he really cant be fucked trekking all the way up to the hopsital every week to visit and take care vegatable and pretend to the family he's heartbroken, but on the otherhand you're already a drooling spastic as it is and he's managed to survive sharing a house with you for 15 years. so fuck knows mate. its on the edge of a fiver at the minute

Ofc Petit should be way better than Bakayoko, but guess what? That was already the case. No need to increase the difference even more. Hf spending hundreds of dollars on virtual players that will be completely useless in a few months tho

lmfao

>Anyone who struggles to win the DKT
I used to think like you but playing DKT now compared to playing it in September is an absolute nightmare.

Overpowered teams coked out on steroid cards and they still play PTB+counter, then if you lose one you have to start all over again. It's actually a really frustrating mode.

Underage.

You as well

I have 2 dads mate so joke's on you really

>muh ELO

kek

How do I even ugrade this team

TOTY Modric? TOTY Marcelo? I have 1.7m and I genuinely don't know what to do

If Hazard wasn't untradeable I'd probably replace him by that new TIF Mertens but I'm kinda stuck with him now

no wonder you're such a faggot.

Are you implying ELO doesn't exist? I get roughly the said amount of wins as my mate in the WL (well I did before I stopped playing it). He's division 3, I'm division 1 and I beat him every time we play. It's why your WL rank is essentially meaningless unless you're elite and above. Any shitter can get to a .5 win rate because EA want that

Do you like that hazard card? Seems like he'd be goat at cam or something

you should ask your mate to give you some lessons in having bottle and composure

sounds like your a shitebag who bottles it when the going gets tough desu.

>How do I even ugrade this team

switch from Visa to American Express

He's fantastic at CAM but I play him at ST because I need his pace. Before I got Bergkamp I had Hazard at CAM and Mertens at ST which worked great

>w-why isn't my beast fc team winning anymore

I don't actually spend money on this game though
Bought €10 worth of fifa points and the start and haven't touched my credit card since

>spent 10 euros
>i don't spend money on this game

*anymore

t. Division 4 player with a .500 win rate

You've never played an elite 1/top 100 player in your life because the game will never match you up with them. If by some miracle you go 9-1 in the first 10 (which is piss easy btw) let me know the standard of player you come up against after. But you won't, because you play 40 games against division 3 players with maybe a division 1 yo-yoyer chucked in

>taking a game this poorly made this seriously

christ, what an absolute state you've worked yourself into.

ask your mate to double those lessons on keeping your composure

>an elite 1/top 100 player
To me that means, someone, probably a youtuber who has a full on TOTY squad and brings on IF Lozano and IF Alessandrini at half time.

lol get a load of this nerd

Imagine taking a game this seriously lmao.

Hoe dan? Trading and insane pack luck?

>Any shitter can get to a .5 win rate
You must've missed that dutch guy who only got 5 wins out of 40

Just spitting facts kid. It's you who'll be playing 40 games this weekend not me

Also to add this credit card guy beat me in WL and then added me to play friendlies. I beat him then and it was obvious the only reason he was even scoring goals against me was cause of the 90 rated icons he had otherwise with equal teams I would wipe the floor with him.