Come up with a new series for HBO

Come up with a new series for HBO.

Must have lots of sex and violence.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farnham's_Freehold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did you watch Big Little Lies? It was pretty great.

reddittown - no sex or cussing. everybody is a crying faggot and their salty tears threaten to flood the earth. Wesley snipes must build an ark to escape the meme flood but he won't open his eyes and so the ark is a mess and doesn't float.

>Black Box
Clancy Brown and Mark Pellegrino are two pilots who are flying through a well known spooky corridor. While flying a voice on their radio signals for help, treating it as nothing more than a joke played by a nearby base they give crucial historical information but after some slight turbulence and entering through some clouds they are forced to make a landing and are taken into custody, their captives not believing their story quickly learn they are from another timeline as everything they are saying matches up. Brown's character, who went missing in still owned Russian, Alaska, in this universe is allowed to walk free but his partner, Mark Pellegrino, begins to suffer a mental breakdown after not being able to cope with what has happened. Brown is only allowed to walk free if he spies on other states, who are balkanized and are at war with one another similar to how America and Russia were in a cold war. While out Brown also tries to find out who the voice on the radio was asking for help but will he be able to find the man mysterious named John who might be able to help the pilots get back home?

It was largely ignored here which is no surprise since it's a no-frills drama with female leads. But yeah it was pretty good. Hbo should focus more on mini series for sure.

Take place at the time of the Spanish Inquisition

The Sweeney remake.
>1970s London
>Mann directing

An adaptation of The Black Company.

>no-frills drama
I thought there were plenty of frills: Elaborate costumes, powerhouse performances, beautiful locales, murder mystery, spousal rape.

And you're right about HBO and miniseries: They've been the only game in town for those since Band of Brothers. Literally all of them are worth watching.

Boys From Brazil miniseries

Even without Gregory Peck it would be undeniable kino.

Prince of Nothing
Mel as Achamian
Monica Belucci as Esmenet
Joe Manganniello as Cnaiur
Elle Fanning as Serwe
Aaron Taylor Johnson as Conphas
Jude Law as Xerius
Matthew Goode as Kellhus

Berserk live action

Silent Hill anthology series

Could be based on the games to some degree, but the season long self-contained story format seems like it would work here.

Needs lots of qts with subtle creepy hot features

And get Bryan Fuller or Noah Hawley to do it. Del Toro also, as obvious as that would be. Definitely in terms of visuals and design.

Make Eva Green a creepy cultist lady please

>fantasy/supernatural shit
no.

Witcher novels.

why the fuck not

the supernatural stuff is just a framework for the character drama. only plebs like the games just for "le epig pyrmaid hed XD"

crime drama set in 70s new york

they are literally coming out with that this summer. The Deuce.

wheel of time

>Must have lots of sex and violence.
How about a tv show which details true events of colleges where jocks made bets to try to out do their friends with how many girls they could fug? This resulted in rapes.

tv show can deal with respected jocks being revealed as rapists to the world as the American system questions itself: how can it fix up its colleges?

>college jocks ever needing to rape to get laid

At least 6 seasons.

then make a character drama with a good premise rather than a gimmicky supernatural one.

>college jocks ever needing to rape to get laid
It's a good idea for a tv show and everyone finding out that a group of jocks are responsible for doing such a thing.

>It's a Napoleon spends 15 minutes looking at a map and deciding where to send his troops episode
Almost all audiences would turn it off because it would have so much filler and be so boring

If Kubrick was alive today...

pirates with loads of gay sex and women pretending to be men because no women allowed on board

check it

it's a series that follows the workers at a brothel in the year 2053, literally the entire show is just edgy shock moments without end. e.g. the main female character dies at the end of the first season because she got purchased by a wealthy woman to engage in a lesbian snuff film which the main male character regularly watches for the rest of the run

there's no plot really, just as much shock cliffhangers as is feasibly possible to fit into an hour of programming.

not an edgelord at all, but i always wondered if a tv show with no likable characters and a lack of structure/plot would be accepted onto TV. can't think of any examples, but then again, i don't watch much TV as i do films.

what about the wire?

never watched it
i know this board praises the hell out of it though
worth a watch?

An actress navigating through 19xxs Hollywood

Season 1 starts with her moving to Hollywood, series end is her being a huge movie star.

(Pick whatever decade would be most interesting, maybe 1930s)

you won't find better TV than the wire, sopranos or band of brothers

witcher 3 or carnivale.

TV adaption of Blacked

Alexander The Great

5 seasons starting with Philip II creating the League of Corinth & ending with Alexanders death

I'm pretty sure reddit (AKA normie central) gets laid more than we do.

Blood Meridian as mini-series and also with theatrical run.

This. Will work better than GOT imo.

That would be swell.

>everybody is a crying faggot and their salty tears threaten to flood the earth.

sounds like Sup Forums tbqh

Rome season 3

>S1 - Invasion of Greece/League of Corinth/assassination
>S2 - Start of invasion of Persia, end with Siege of Halicarnassus
>S3 - Invasion of the Levant/Egypt, end with Gaugamela
>S4 - Iran & Bactria, end with him arriving in India
>S5 - India, return through Gedrosia and eventual death

HNNNGH

I honestly think some people are paid to post anti-Sup Forums stuff. I don't give a shit about that place but I swear anytime anyone can allude to it, someone always does in completely unrelated threads about unrelated shit. Just some guy out of the woodwork posting something like "go back to Sup Forums".

Another show like The Wire except it takes place in the ghettos in the year 3000

They would just turn it into a soap opera about how Alexander was probably a homosexual and show one battle a season.

The best long-format serialised programmes are animated

This is my pitch. I have spend many years on this original idea, so please don't steal it.

The series is called "Fakke Boyz" and it's tagline is: "They are the Fakke Boyz, and they like to fuck."

"Fuck":ing meaning sex having and violence. And yeah, you guessed it, the main cast is a bunch of dudes... and they fuck women so they aren't gay either.

Please don't steal the idea.

Dark Tower series:
>each series is one of the books, gunslinger being the first and shortest, series six being the longest (it would merge SoS and The Dark Tower)
>white roland, black susannah
>practical Oy (spray paint a fucken shibe black and grey)
>wizard and glass will be told as the ka-tet travel in season 4 through palavers
>will have a proper fucking ending
>will have an actual fucking Crimson King battle
>blaine will be half practical
>as will the bear

The following actresses lez out randomly
Jessica Biel
Bridget Regan
January Jones
AnnaSophia Robb
Scarlett Johansson
Evangeline Lilly
Katheryn Winnick
That one girl from work with red hair
Elizabeth Banks
Jodelen Ferland
Keri Russell
Holly Taylor
Jeri Ryan
Ivanka Trump
Milla Jovovich
Haley Atwell
Kate Beckinsale
Amy Adams
Alexandra Daddario
Kylie Minogue
Jenni Vartiainen

>a group of astronauts set out on a mission in the year 2027
>Racial tensions in the US at an all-time high
>the mission is made up of mostly white males but there is a Roberta Bondar or two in the mix
>go through a wormhole by accident
>crash on a planet that is 200 years behind in tech and culture
>Blacks are the dominant species and have enslaved whites
>the entire series is used to show the astronauts what it feels like to be treated unfairly, even though they are the smartest people on the planet
>as slaves without much tech must find a way back home
>one of the Roberta's is responsible for going through the wormhole due to miscalculations but is not revealed until start of season 2
>in the end of season 2 it's revealed she did it on purpose because she was into wacky fringe science and was looking for other worlds

bioshock

I literally just finished it
it was really great

had no idea the director was the dude behind Crazy

A Berserk adaptation. Rated NC-17.

>Almost all audiences would turn it off because it would have so much filler and be so boring

Then don't have any filler or ,make a 15 minute scene of him look at a map. Fucking retard.

you sound like a fag tbqhwylimho

The Wire had likable characters and a plot.

>white guy invades and kills a bunch of brown people

Racist sexist much?

>Scene starts
>It's a bleak image of a wartorn battlefield
>Camera pans, we see fire rising
>Cut to a group of armed men
>A lone commander, the one in charge, stands at the front
>The commander's contacts arrive and deliver the promised goods
>But they've brought more than requested
>The commander inquires about the extra
>The informants tell him the additional goods belong to an enemy of the commander, a man he's tried to kill for many years
>"Bane?"

that actually sounds good

THE BOOK OF GENESIS

7 seasons total, each day of Genesis will take place over one season of 13 hour long episodes

> Move the upcoming NBC Witchblade show to HBO...
> Get Ron Marz (the best witchblade writer) to write & oversee everything, have him bring the same serious X-Files stye supernatural police mystery vibe to it he gave to his long comic run...
> Cast Hayley Atwell or Antje Traue as Sara Pezzini...
> Pay them whatever they want to do regular nudity...
> Use a healthy blend of practical effects and cgi.

15 season long adaptation of Malazan book of the fallen.

I'm so bummed at Mann's current lineup of prospective projects

I'm sure they'll be good but I just love his fiction so goddamn much and I want as many more as possible before he dies

>mfw

Also 3-5 season long adaptation of Abercrombies the first law -series

Metabarons R-rated animated series.

HBO had enormous success with their spawn animated series in the late 90s that was creator owned and animated. No executive tampering at all.

Do a respectful adaptation of the metabarons with Jodorowsky as an executive producer.

something with blacks, women, muslims, gays and evil white men

>French Revolution
>starts out with a short description of the ancien regime, like the intro to Rome
>shows the Storming of the Bastille
>then cuts straight to the beheading of Louis XVI, starting by ominously showing a path to the guillotine as the crowd around him roars and cheers
>as the blade falls, cut to Robespierre and other Jacobins, watching from a nearby balcony and toasting the occasion
>follows the French Revolution throughout the Reign of Terror, with a rural storyline culminating in some patriotic peasant going to Paris to participate, only to be eventually arrested and executed
>series finishes identically to the Louis XVI's execution, only Robespierre walks the same path
>cut to one of the original Jacobins from the first gathering Jacobins, who has engineered Robespierre's fall, surrounded by new characters; as he's giving a toast, men barge in and arrest him as well
>series simply ends with a black screen and the sound of a guillotine falling

And, of course, lots of sex as some French women embrace hedonism after rejecting Catholicism/are raped/are slowly corrupted and LOTS AND LOTS of violence.

Naturally, you could make it a whole multi-season show, goodness knows there's tons of material to work with. But I think the Reign of Terror is particularly deserving of some work.

My life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farnham's_Freehold

tl;dr: family is sent into future by nuke, pioneer, are discovered by blacks who have taken over the world, blacks enslave them, mind break the dude's wife with sex and drugs, also cannibalism

I just watched the 2004 film last night.
How faggy would your show be?
posted for me

Stephen King's IT

The Turner Diaries

>ctrl+f "dune"
>no matches

I'd like to see a serial killer drama in the vein of Se7en, but with better actors and an updated plot (keep the religious aspects though not necessarily the seven deadly sins angle) . I guess something close to TD season 1 but in a Detroit-esque city; Dilapidated and crime-infested, it takes place in the current year.

Normal 20 something guy realizes he is the antichrist. Spends a few seasons bringing about the singularity. Basically the tone of six feet under + spooky supernatural x tier shit + brainwashing theme + ascension of mankind.

>worth a watch?
Put it this way; If Sup Forums, plebbit, imdb, and the general tv viewing population can unify on their love for this show, it must be remarkable.

Why the fuck would you recruit a time-traveller to be a contemporary spy?

All in all the story treatment feels like HBO, but you need some background of Brown's character, like he's ex-CIA or something.

Me fucking Eva Green for 6 seasons

It's about a NEET who works in a big box store and has lurid fantasies about raping women. One day a woman is found, raped in the part of the store he works in, but there's no security footage and no one saw anything. Chester begins to think he is having a mental breakdown. Meanwhile, a cute girl who works in receiving is trying to signal to Chester she's interested in him; during the show they will have some awkward dates and it will culminate in a love scene in the finale that seems like redemption for Chester, with a fade to black.

After the credit roll, we fill fade back in to the same room, to find the girl has been raped and murder and Chester is nowhere to be found.

LE EPIC TWIST

a day in the life of harvey weinstein or another casting couch producer jew

This.
Make it like Generation kill only in fantasy bulshit land.

The books kinda fall apart. There's plenty of sex though so im in.

im pretty sure thats what they have been doing with Game of Thrones since season 5.

Aldous Huxleys Brave New World.
The Soma society should be filmed a lot like the business card scene in American Psycho. Lots of sex. The violence could come from the outsiders clashing for materials/elitists who don't take their soma.

Berserk

Star Wars The Old Republic (KOTOR) with pic related. Lots of skimpy aliens (twi-leks please), Mandalorian Wars, Jedi-Mandalore War, maybe expand to KOTOR II, and go all the way up to Darth Malgus.

sopranos?

my fucking nigger you just made me hard fuck the film