Louis C.K. Calls Trump A 'Gross Crook Dirty Rotten Lying Sack Of'

youtube.com/watch?v=XNxG2PBVMlI

DRUMPFF BBTTFFOOO!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's good, link it here so they make more money you fuck

I forget... What's the C.K. stand for, lads?

I fucking hate Trump but I'm getting tired of Colbert's shtick where he asks every celebrity "But wut about trump?" Everyone knows celebrities hate Donald Trump. Why waste a question on it? These celebrities never have anything interesting to say about him other than "he's an asshole/nazi". So why bother? It's not like some random celeb talking shit about the president is gonna change anyones mind.

>If you go back and fix all the mistakes you make you erase yourself

Sounds decent to me, and trump might be. He even said it was a mistake to say that. Although 99% of politicians are lying sacks of shit. Holy shit this board is so whiny.

Cuck King

fucking DRUPFMT

make dibalnd DRNPF AGAIN he is a fucking ZLUMPTF

"FUCK."

Comedy King

>So anyway, I'm in England right. Any of you in the audience ever been there?
*audience murmurs, slight disdain*
>I know I know, it's horrible place. White indigenous European males everywhere...
*audience boos, hecklers shout from the back of the hall*
>So yeah, I get to my hotel room, guess what I see on the TV?
*audience silence, puzzled faces everywhere*
>They have a channel right. Multiple channels! Guess what it's called? B...B...C.
*crowd goes wild with applause*
>Imagine that, millions of white women all at home staring at the BBC, morning noon and night!
*crowd goes ballistic, people are literally hugging and praying in their seats*
>An entire nation tuned into BBC! We are all slaves to the BBC on our televisions!
*crowd begins chanting BBC! BBC! BBC!*
>So you can imagine my disappointment when this 'BBC' featured no updates on any interracial breeding grounds
*crowd stunned to silence*
>But you know what I say? Let's go to England, with a million black men, and let them fuck every white woman in sight!
*crowd goes insane, starts burning down the auditorium, drums start playing*
>I AM SLAVE TO THE BBC, THE BBC IS MY MASTER. DESHI DESHI, BASARA BASARA!
*crowd begins burning British flags, storms out of the auditorium chanting in unison*

BRUMPF BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh god MORE! I miss Cuckposting so much.

EHEHE *snort* HEHEHEHE.... DRUMPH!
HAHAHHHOHOHOHOHEHEHEIHIHIHIHIHI

Christ, I can't believe I used to watch the Colbert Report religiously and actually got excited when he got TLS. How low has he fallen. This show is literally just anti-Trump propaganda. This is not comedy, not even entertainment. Just a political campaign in disguise

Can we all agree that the media going after Trump too much and people who zealously defend his every action are annoying?

Yes

I agree with both of you but that picture is silly.
After a simple google search you can plainly see that Hajj/Hajj related tents are not something that is for refugees. It is a annual meeting of Muslims at the mecca. 3.3 million is nothing.

Saudi prince, please, how are these tents not a really good solution for temporary housing for refugees?

theyre meant for muslim pilgrims. refugees belong in german gyms

Idiot.

>Muslim pilgrims
There's a very thin line between muslim pilgrims and muslim refugees

Yes, you are.

not at all

He ain't wrong.

Yes there is

arent you too young to browse this site?

The C.K is for spic, he took the spi out of it.

Like I said simple google search got me my info. 3.3 million is a pathetically small amount when talking about religious migrations. Also that land has a specific purpose designated by their government. Our government does similar things, as do all governments.

Also who is that image putting the blame on? All of Saudi government? The refugees? It just seems more like pointless whining then anything.

Overall its the government land, and they will do with it as they see fit. A similar situation is tax cuts on religion. We are in a 20 trillion deficit and there is money to tax and we don't. There are millions of refuges and yet religious places remain empty.

It's literally his last name.

>Overall its the government land, and they will do with it as they see fit.
While getting aid and arms from the United States government, and funding Wahhabism all over the world. They're totally our ally, right?

Propaganda doesn't work unless you commit to it. You think Hitler ran one hour long special one week about the Jews being bad and that was that? No siree Bob, it was day in and day out wireless reports about the evils of Jews.

Oh wow... it's almost like Saudi Arabia cares less for human rights than most of Europe... really puts things into perspective!

Finally,someone brave enough to do it.

why does a nihilist care about who's president?

So... Donald Trump

*leans forward in anticipation*

>it's a "celebrity thinks they're some kind of edgy rebel by 'taking a stand' against Trump" episode

nihilism is a mask for the weak.

DONALD J LE BRUMPF DA ORANGE CHEETO XD

>>>/reddit/

Louis CK makes a joke in this very video that that is not the case.
Louis CK is a smart guy. Listen to anything he's had to say on politics. He's not a liberal and only has disdain for Trump, not conservatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM

oh shit what a courageous and risky opinion to have as a famous rich man

I have a question: if there was video and photographic evidence of Trump abusing or killing children or animals, would you stop supporting him?

>implying that's comparable to baseless allegations that have been going on for months and have led absolutely nowhere while becoming more and more obvious with each passing day that it's a smoke screen

>LOUIS KEK KING
>call Trump

bwahahahaha

virtue signaling / "are you with us?" push

WITH JEWS
FAKE NEWS

why should opinions be risky?

Never said that, and I hate all of our involvement with the middle east. When I say I hate it, what I mean is that while I understand some of it is necessary I still wish we never went in the first place.

Any extremely strict following of religious text is almost always just silly. Especially since most religious texts contradict itself and is almost always up for interpretation. So I don't support that either.

My only criticism was with the pic that user posted. It doesn't place blame on anything tangible, implies a very silly "solution", and overall just doesn't do anything.

In order to contribute to the thread. I still have never seen anything that C.K. has said that deserves the shit that I see posted here. Alot of his humor is ironic. Even in this instance he said he made a mistake by saying that. You can't really criticize him for calling a politician a corrupt sack of shit, because that is a almost universal opinion. If you asked him about Hillary I'm sure he would say the same thing. on top of that he is a fucking comedian isn't making fun of shit what they do? What would you like him to say?

are the children muslim?

I miss Patrice.

>won't somebody please fuck my wife

What exactly did Trump lie about again?

>our involvement
>we never went
Cool dude which unit are you in? Got a patch?

>White indigenous European males everywhere
And that's how I know he hasn't been to England

This was one of the greatest memes in its heyday.

This board is full of whiney cunts who need to constantly post literally any negative opinion on Trump as if it is shocking that people find him openly repugnant or disgusting. Nothing Louie C.K said is a drastic change from anything he has been saying for the last decade but Sup Forums needs to thread bait themselves to stay angry.

I bet they missed how he criticized Obama's drone strikes and make a poignant comparison between standard lying and pathological bullshit.

In other news, Louie has a new special that looks pretty good.

You don't know what propaganda is, do you? Having an political opinion and bias is not propaganda. Fucking Christ.

He still endorsed Clinton even though she was the one who pushed Obama to bomb Libya and support the Arab spring, the primary reason for the refugee crisis.

He is a liberal. But there is nothing wrong with that, unless you are an underage who thinks the word is like Voldemort.

>they are "baseless" as long as I ignore them

>Louis ck
>relevant for anything other than cuck memes
It's getting real 2008-ish in here.

Did Trump fuck his wife? We know everybody else has.

Proofs? Still no proofs? What are we ignoring exactly?

He speaks the truth.

haha blumpf btfo!

>criticized obamas drone strikes
Yea I missed that one. Mind posting a link?

They are baseless as long as there is no concrete evidence of wrongdoing of which there isn't any even though he was spied on (as admitted by Susan Rice).

>he's a big poopy head
Wow, that will surely win the Midwest back. Good luck with this strategy. It failed miserably in 2010, 2014, and 2016... b-but it will work this time, promise.

Yes, because whether you liked it or not, Clinton was an objectively more competent candidate than Trump. The refugee conflict is a complicated mess involving the Arab Spring, the destabslization of Syria and the US's messy involvement on either end. It really doesn't have much to do with Hillary and more to do with Obama and both Bushs' before him. Again, you can't just make complex situations simple by placing singular blame on one person. It was a group effort.

That being said, you may screech about something like "REEE WW3!!!" or how Hillay is literally the devil, but I'd like to remind you that she has never been arrested of any crime in 30 years, investigsted by a GOP committee for 6 months and the CIA..

So either she is a complete mastermind able to deflect every level of government, or, most accusations are baseless. Is she crooked? Sure. Is there even half of the evidence for shit Sup Forums cries about? No.

I don't like her, but I'd prefer her over Trump since I'm not an edgelord or a retard.

It is literally in this video..

1. There is evidence, you retards just ignore what you don't like hearing
2. There was no evidence of spying

How long are you faggots gonna push the wiretapping meme?

>If I pretend there isn't any proof, it doesn't exist
>I am a rational person who wouldn't just irrationally make shit up or believe autism without proof
Tell me more about PizzaGate...

>I DONT NEED THE WHITE MALE VOTE. WHITE MEN ARE IRRELEVANT
>still being this butthurt that she lost because of her own ineptitude
I'm sure the Russia story will pan out eventually. "Fuck white males" will surely win you 2018 and 2020. Cory Booker will do it! Yaaas Cory.

Of course it is propaganda you moron. Also Colbert was in Clinton's pocket during the election campaign. He's good friends with Podesta as well.

It's like you didn't read a single word I said. Jeez, when this cult of personality breaks you, how suicidal will you get?

>There is evidence
>no I won't post the evidence, you just need to stop ignoring the evidence that I won't provide

BIG
BLACK
COCKS

Please explain to me what you think the definition of propoganda is then.
>HE GOOD FRIENDS WITH PODESTA REEE
yes, we all saw that email of a Colbert aid talking to a associate of an associate of an associate of Podesta..woah, you really broke news there!

Fucking gullible faggots, the lot of you.

accurate

>if I keep saying there's proof I don't have to actually provide any
>checkmate Drumpfkins

>There was no evidence of spying
There is evidence, you retards just ignore what you don't like hearing>There is evidence, you retards just ignore what you don't like hearing
There was no evidence of either collaboration with the Russians or of the Russian hacking itself

>FUCK WHITE MALES AND FUCK DRUMPF
>wow why didn't we win the "rust belt"?

not him
but the average late night show like his is nothing but pure anti Trump propaganda

It's one of those things where I've done this before on """"television and film""" but it's not like you are going to pay attention this late in the game, so I stop caring. The more the case develops, the dumber you look anyway. If you have such a clear bias that has already prevented you from looking at how the evidence has developed over the last few weeks (funny enough, including wikileaks you faggots love to praise so much) then what can I possibly say?

I'll tske a familiar page out of your book, I refuse to spoonfeed you.

That's an awful lot of words with an awful little proof. Still no proofs? Just tell me I wouldn't understand the proof "this late in the game". Wtf does that even mean? What a fucking goofball you are.

Buddy, there has literally been no evidence in the slightest for wiretapping.
>I'm gonna ignore the wikileaks concerned with Russian hackers infiltrating American servers with proxies during the election thar sparked the investigation in the first place
Right

>funny enough, including wikileaks
not really

Who did you vote for?

Also the spoon feeding line is literally a dnc astroturf line ala 2014 reddit. David Brock would be so proud.

Retard Trump supporters BTFO!!!!!!!!

Oooooohhhh.. You BOUGHT it

So it's a case of
>I decide to pick and choose what wikileaks I pay attention to
Or
>fill in the autistic gaps with whatever wikileaks I pay attention to

>I have no proofs so I'll just keep obfuscating.

Are you new here?

Provide the Wikileaks links that we should be concerned about. Let me guess, you're not gonna spoon feed me?

Retard detected. Hopefully bait and there isn't someone this stupid roaming out there

>I voted for Trump, why do you assume I ignore evidence in this investigation?
>voted Trump
You already need a level of disssonance to do that.

The Nunes leak und the Susan Rice fiasco yesterday made it clear that Trump was spied on. The only thing that the perpetrators of McCarthyism 2.0 have going for them is the word of the intelligence community, which have yet to present any proof. The two pages which they published a few months back even have a disclaimer which says that they have no concrete evidence of anything lel.

>trump does comically evil shit his first month in office
>Sup Forums still pretends he doesn't because muh memes
XD

Holy shit you're dumb

Use your words and speak without memes, explain how it is bait.