Why do australians do documentary/reality shows so much better?

why do australians do documentary/reality shows so much better?

youtu.be/rcgh5Gurr8U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAXp58W9aEE
youtube.com/watch?v=1WhXAw2VK-k
youtu.be/L6SMGrIaals
danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_104558/wild-turkey-bourbon-cola-cans-375ml
youtu.be/gbg_hwYjyGI
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/police-shoot-and-kill-knifeman-at-westfield-hornsby/news-story/09e98074a9f0534020686a76ebee783c
youtube.com/watch?v=9N1iw5Vdim8
youtube.com/watch?v=vlYiRZg8QFE
youtube.com/watch?v=hnTbsbpB65I
news.com.au/national/victoria/news/victoria-police-find-home-is-empty-after-sevenhour-siege/news-story/7df42949549bcb010d1f1aab48d46410
youtube.com/watch?v=gHax-EEljXE
youtube.com/watch?v=qH3w7qo60eM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MORE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=HAXp58W9aEE

youtube.com/watch?v=1WhXAw2VK-k

Because that's your culture. You've grown up with that format of documentary making.

what's our culture?

>manlets

In North America he would be dead the second he stepped out of the car

>bogans

man I don't get why people get angry during police stops. You can just be cool headed and get like 1 ticket but then they get mad and end up getting like 3.

Also holy shit you can get fined 280 dollars for swearing in public when a cop is nearby? What the fuck is happening in Australia?

FREEZE POLICE GET DOWN ON THE GROUND GET DOWN ON THE GROUND

I'd assume so. I'm Aus, I've watched way too much American media.

I was shitting bricks when I got pulled over for going a bit too fast. I put the window down and had both hands on the wheel the entire time because I didn't want to spook them or anything. Turns out our police are pretty cool if you don't act like a cunt. Didn't get fined, didn't even get a warning.

How is swearing in public a fine in Australia? Isn't that sort of their thing?

dude only getting stopped in the same town everytime lol. dude one of the times is going too slow lol.

>needing to register trailers
I would be pretty pissed too

I saw a documentary about rural Australian life that was pretty good, I think it was called "mad Max" or something

Nah. I guess he got the fine for offensive language against a police officer. I thought this kind of law exists in every western country.

>watching police 10-7
>see someone I know
every time

youtu.be/L6SMGrIaals

Sure its fine-able but it's never going to happen. It's just there to stop you being a retard to police

>offensive language
love living in this nanny state

Police in this country are shitcunts.

They are if you're a degenerate drug user

This.

Go fuck a kangaroo, ausFAILians.

>dogging your mates
>ever

My so called mates

>australian cops don't give a fuck
wew
if this was the US he would have been shot 100 times already

Fuckin classic

because australian police don't have to worry about getting shot or stabbed when they pull someone over. easy to not give a fuck when no one can resist you

If you've ever been to Sup Forums and have seen australians, this explains it all

What the fuck is that he's drinking? Wild Turkey in a can?

Fuck you cunt we fucking own Sup Forums. You're a guest in our place. Bow down to your AUSgods you pathetic cunt.

Nah.

People who join the cops are generally shitcunts who have no other career options in their life. Kind of like those who join the army.

>Definitive? Can you defoine that?

Fuck off pig.

>He thinks any moron can join the police

the homicide rate halved when the guns were taken
criminals still have guns

most don't, so cops generally don't have to worry about encountering them

What the fuck is this shit?

i've literally only had a run-in with one dickhead cop.. he was just being a fuckwit for no reason (regular RBT booze-bus stop)

Even when i've fucked up ('hooning') they've all been legends

We really don't. Not with this one at least. Usually with these shows, they show us the situation, build the climax, and then fucks off to another situation to the half way point and return to the first situation 15 minutes later.

Its how they hook you into watching the show longer, to see the resolution.

>that comfy australian border security show

I used to work night shifts and it came on at 5am, never missed it

>go to america
>get arrested by a tree

Still better than the 'Murican equivalent

Sounds like a regular Constable on a power trip I guess. Higher ups don't generally do that much because of the repercussions they might incur because politics.

You can't buy pre-mixed drink in whatever shit hole you live in mate?

danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_104558/wild-turkey-bourbon-cola-cans-375ml

Its just a pain in the ass. As soon as they shift the situation to another scenario, I lose all interest in the previous one and end up changing the channel.

usually, its the young male constables or the female cops who give you the most trouble

The dumbest retard in my social group joined NSW police. Just saying.

Can somebody please translate this
These.. people, seem to be speaking in some kind of english patois

it's just pre-mixed in a can
burgers don't have that?

>female cops

gg there. VicPol is actively pushing for them because 'muh diversity'. They're even openly saying it amongst the officers when it comes to promotions over men who actually have qualifications and experience.

>NSW
You just solved the mystery there mate.

what country doesn't have RTD's?

oi bazza all the wazza's have been fair dinkum ding dongs yeah nah

Yeh I fucking hate the adhd format. Unwatchable

I don't get it. Isn't non-American police basically security guards. Don't brit police not even have guns.

Awesome tatt

That tat will make it easy to identify the body after he spins out and smashes into a tree while driving his commodore at 110kmh in a 60 zone

This fine gentleman was pulled over by a police officer. The police officer must have been having an awfully bad day because he was a very rude during the the whole thing for no reason.

Even when this fine gentleman has been driving fast with the boys the police have been good guys.

Not hard ya fucking drongo cunt.

Oz police are armed, and won't take shit like the English anti-racist police will

Let me tell you something about Australian fucking television, we have a fucking show about random fucking breath tests

You know those times you're driving and a police officer gives you that plastic tube to breathe into a whole show about fucking that

It even has a fucking game show style counter in the bottom right doing some RNG countdown style fucking shit god dammit this place

all the empty bundy OP cans will soften the blow

Perhaps there's more to policing than shooting a gun

so why do australian cops carry them?

you tell me
youtu.be/gbg_hwYjyGI

they dont carry them on their person ready to blast anyone that looks at them the wrong way.

Something of a extreme last resort.

They cop a lot of fucking shit if they use it in a situation that could be avoidable though.

Way more armed police in bongistan these days. All Aussie cops are armed, but they get drowned in paper work if they even un holster them.

I certainly won't trust them to protect me if shit hits the fan, but they'll make for a nice distraction;

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/police-shoot-and-kill-knifeman-at-westfield-hornsby/news-story/09e98074a9f0534020686a76ebee783c

>“The officers each fired shots at the offender, he was injured several times,” said a NSW Police spokesman. “Unfortunately, some bystanders were also injured with bullets or fragments. All up we have four people injured.”
> He said three women aged between 60 and 82 years of age had been injured and were all now in a stable condition in hospital along with the knifeman.

youtube.com/watch?v=9N1iw5Vdim8

This is a good one.

I still remember a situation happened where they absolutely had to use them and they still got shit for it

It was some nutcase wielding a knife outside a McDonalds and they opened fire because she was a rabid animal

>mfw some cunt had the fucking gall to ask why they didn't use hand to hand combat on her on TV

>they dont carry them on their person
yes they do. in holsters on their hips. they also curry blunt weapons (batons), offensive spray weapons, and tazers. probably utility knives too
>Something of a extreme last resort.
against what? an unarmed citizenry?

>the video of that
so fucking retarded, how do they let people like that become police officers?

really? I thought only special cops do and the rest of them have their gun in the boot of their car.

not in australia. i dont know how they do it in uk

>Some terrorist attack happens

>Aus news doesn't miss a beat in having to mention the LINDT CAFE SIEGE

>mfw i watch a NZ cop show and they keep assault rifles in the back of their cop cars

do they mention that the hostages were killed by police and not the gunman?

I thought those dumb sound effects were just an American thing

>some dipshit shot a hostage instead

tip top

Fuck off Canada.

rarely

but yes

youtube.com/watch?v=vlYiRZg8QFE
only for them rogue sheep

youtube.com/watch?v=hnTbsbpB65I

dirty junkie.

>if you don't like cops you're a junkie

OINK OINK LITTLE PIGGIE

>nz police are allowed to kill something with an assault rifle just because it refused them sex
u cunts are fucked

Mild storm happens, not much damage or inconvenienve
>WILD WEATHER

>LINDT
>CAFE
>SIEGE

aka every agency that's supposed to protect us proven incompetent.

yes

don't americans do this?

Garry the Goat is a fucking Aussie hero

>HEAVILY armed special operations police spent seven hours laying siege to a Melbourne home, only to find it empty.

news.com.au/national/victoria/news/victoria-police-find-home-is-empty-after-sevenhour-siege/news-story/7df42949549bcb010d1f1aab48d46410

Straya cunt

>implying you couldn't have just tackled it when it was stuck in the corner

That recent story about the new drug sniffer dog that ran amok at Auckland Airport and had to be shot before it disrupted major flight connections got so many people buttblasted

Jesus christ

>"Why didn't they just shoot them in the leg!"

>that bit at the end where he had to pretend to be sad for the sheep for the camera

kek he probably has to shoot stray sheep every weekend callout

underrated

i'm a bit partial to videos of people reacting badly to missing flights

youtube.com/watch?v=gHax-EEljXE
youtube.com/watch?v=qH3w7qo60eM