I watched 3 episodes of this and realized it's literally Amy Schumer in cartoon form. Am I the only one?

I watched 3 episodes of this and realized it's literally Amy Schumer in cartoon form. Am I the only one?

You're not the only one that needs to go back to Rèddit

Explain yourself

Eat a big bag of *buuurrrpp* dicks

You are stupid. It's the best piece to come out of television since South Park. It's not about the intelligence per se, but about the deliverance, and it delivers the lines perfectly.

Sure, it does get old on the second season, but whoever doesn't respect it on the first season is either a plebe or already a Rick.

literally the same shit as the amy schumer special I had to suffer though

Rick and Morty is funny.

Get over it.

Stop spamming this and go back.

lol can't even handle a simple observation

>Am I the only one?

With autism? No. More than half the posters on this board have it.
You can tell which ones have it by the posts that describe something or someone as reddit, or reference reddit in any way.

>literally

I thought the first season was really great and original.
Only some episodes of season 2 catch that feeling and most of it is boring shit.

I wonder if I would have felt that about a second season of firefly too, because I fucking hated the movie.

I like R&M. What is there to not like about it?

Give me a better comparison other than "it's literally like amy schumer".

I like Rick and Morty, but it can get old if you watch too many episodes back to back. Take a break and come back to it, and skip the interdimensional cable TV episode

no

i dunno, some website they're obsessed with likes it? this is going to go on forever, i'll be on that other site

>skip the interdimensional cable episode
Shit taste

Then stop trying to fit in and go back faggot

>Heh heh, look as we react to all of this random and dumb stuff

So funny, 10/10, on par with Katrina

This user is right, the show works best when its Harmon's serious, complex characters and themes contrasting with the wacky improv humor of Roiland. The cable episodes are too much of the latter.

You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

Kill yourself

>Can't even elaborate on his post
>Stop hating guis! XD
You have to go back

That doesn't even make sense.

Who literally forced you to watch Amy Schumer's special?

Literally this desu

it's just another hipster cartoon for numales and fat chicks with brightly dyed hair.

>implying it wasnt self explanatory
It must be hard being you.

It's not. Enlighten me.

>as S1 is getting released it receives nothing but praise here
>it becomes popular
>Sup Forums starts calling it 'reddit' as S2 comes out

This is really joggin my noggin.

>this entire thread

How the fuck is that image not self-explanatory you retard? Its implying that you associate anything you dont like with Reddit. Pretty fucking simple.

Not the image retard, how rick and morty is in any way the same as amy schumer.

They're both shitty

It was always reddit and always shit

Rick and Morty the cartoon show for adults!

One word: SCHWIFTY!

You seem to be an expert on reddit. I wonder why is that. Makes you think.

you seem to be familiar with reddit. I wonder why is that. makes you think.

people with autism hate it because they can't empathize with the characters

>it's literally Amy Schumer in cartoon form.

That doesn't make any sense.

BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"
>the redditor begins to chuckle
"L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots"
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
"WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT"
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"mmmm get schwifty"
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

It's really simple you doofus
>Start browsing the internet in high school
>Find Reddit
>It's fucking unbearable
>Come here
>Everyone hates Reddit
>Finally enjoy it
>A couple years later
>Redditors come here en masse
>No self awareness as to what makes them stick out.
>Refuse to believe they're in some kind of minority or some kind of particular way of posting
>Reddit upboat mentality literally brainwashes them into not being able to understand that their sense of humor and style are anything other than universally praised
>They make posts like the one you just made

This.

You can tell that the creators are having a fucking blast.

Why are you so fucking obsessed with reddit?

It's a well-written witty cartoon, of course people (even on reddit) will like it.

>It's well written
>And witty
This is how I know you're a redditor

I think he means it's her type of humor. I only saw one episode and it wasn't like her at all though.

Burpppppo hahahahha

Upboats?! >>

le BUUUUUUURRRRRP le BRAAAAAAAAAAP le EDGYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>I think he means it's her type of humor.

Rick & Morty has nothing to do with Amy Schumer. All the OP did was replace "Reddit" with "Amy Schumer."

It's really pathetic how so many people on Sup Forums resort to using buzzwords.

hi rebbit

I can't think of any two styles of humor more different than this show and Amy Schumer. Op, you are a moron. Yes, you're the only one.

>Buzzwords
But it's not a buzzword if it's tangible and has a real definition

>Am I the only one?
yes, because it's not that at all

Hello non conformist friend! Please, if you wouldn't mind, tell me of the high brow show you watch after work that transcend the idiotic rhetoric and nonsense we see spewed in the aforementioned show you have made a jest at. I am looking for shows that match our unique intelligence that "normies" couldn't find interest in, let alone understand. Then we could have meaningful discussion of the shared chuckles we've had on a board such as this one here. HAHA! Can you imagine what fun that would be? To together enjoy the conversation of a show that rises to our stature? Truly magnificent.

>DAE?
found the redditor

>autists think they're owed some kind of respectful and comprehensive rebuttal to their REDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITposting
lol

literally delusional lol don't know why it's so hard for you people to accept that people type in different ways and watch different shows and it has nothing to do with being "from reddit"

t. Reddit

>get eternally btfo for your lazy redditposting
>redditpost in response
sad!

t. Reddit

after becoming flustered and enraged, the redditposter reverts to a childlike state of repeating himself every time he is spoken to

found the redditors

when you have nothing left to say maybe you should stop trying to get the last word in

t. Reddit

so said the redditor

i wonder how many of the redditposters are also Sup Forums

>watching reddit and memey at all

t. Reddit

Season 2 was so bad, is the first Ep of s3 any good?

yes, but if you didnt like season 2 then you probably wont think so

More of the same.
I laughed like once.
It has become serialized as fuck, the magic is gone. Now it just becomes a routine like everything else.

I'm not saying it is bad, just, well not season 1.

i like how Sup Forums liked this show before it became popular

youre all faggots develop your own taste instead of being contrarian

>There is no particular style to reddits jokes, sense of humor, or posting style

Literally everyone who lives Rick and Morty also likes reddit. Please prove me wrong.

"multiculturalism is good, the world would be better without borders"
>the 4channer disagrees and begins to chuckle

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH posting"
>the 4channer laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk

"is it KINO?"
>the 4channer can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room

*sees pic of ass*
"BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP"
>The 4channer starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter

"BANE?"
>the 4channer's heart explodes and he dies

Every single one of those are not supposed to be funny
They're supposed to make normal people feel disgusted so that they leave

I take that back though, BANE? is genuinely funny. It just also fits the bill.

Not him, but you have to know your enemy more than they know themselves.

you're wrong. there, i've proven you wrong with all of the effort and support you put into "proving" your point
>your enemy
oh man lol it is fucking sad how much some people identify with this whole reddit vs Sup Forums thing

>Lying on the internet

>BANE? is genuinely funny
please stop breathing, youre a waste of oxigen

This is one of the worst attempts at making a pasta I've ever seen
>>>>>>>>>tumblr
you beached landwhale. I can smell your rotting carcass 200 miles inland

Do you feel in charge?

sorry for hurting your feelings, little fatboy

You really don't think bane posting is funny? It's because you're a newfag and don't understand how much a gift it was that the opening scene to the sequel of the most overrated movie of the decade was a retarded piece of shit from top to bottom

so how new do you guys think the average redditposter is? like 2 years tops?

Leave ush.

>Redditors who came here for the incessant unironic star wars posting in 2015 have been here for 2 years now
Jesus fucking Christ

i was talking about people like you who call everything reddit, not people "from reddit"

It's not a Sup Forums vs reddit thing. I just hate reddit as every "discussion" devolves into an unfunny pun or some other form of retarded derailing. If you have a different opinion on reddit everyone will flock to your post and downvote the fuck out of you until your comment gets hidden. You have posting history so there's always gonna be some faglord going through it if you have a different opinion and point out something you posted long ago and so on. Reddit is filled with underaged people, normies and whiteknight sjws. Reddit is shit, reddit is cancer.

The only sad thing is that people like you cannot see their posting patterns and obvious redditisms. Now fuck off you retard.

>Everything
No, just redditors
Unironically fanboying capeshit is redditors
People who came here for /got/ are redditors
People who make threads about how boring The godfather and 2001 are are redditors

They are not hard to find or see every single day

Nice blog OP, where can I read more?

We don't need to know you watched a crappy animated cartoon. I'm a fan of Chris Parnell though so I watched it. It's OK. Sup Forums's hatred is just memeing or it's kids who think hating something will make it change.

didn't read these essays

>It's not a Sup Forums vs reddit thing but here's a bunch of things i don't like about reddit and also you're from there because you disagreed with me
lol totally not a Sup Forums vs reddit thing though, right?
maybe it's hard for me to see what you're talking about because i actually literally dont browse reddit, unlike you people who seem up to the minute on reddit's culture and mannerisms despite hating it so goddamn much

>SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE IS POPULAR REEEEEEEEE

No shit, it was made for pretentious teenagers and other groups of morons like millennial manchildren. There are a lot of those around. It stands to reason that it would be popular.

>Up to the minute
No I went to Reddit in 2010 when I was a kid, hated it, and came here where I saw it was also hated
Then I saw other redditors come here and really not understand how or why they stick out
Being called a redditor shouldn't upset you unless you actually are one. There are dozens if not hundreds of people who browse and post on Reddit, don't see anything wrong with it, and then come here and post/act the exact same way. Of course it's noticable and of course it makes the board worse.