/v4/ + friends

Edition in support of a free and unified Ireland free of British meddling

Tiocfaidh ár lá!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4nSlbu9loU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im thinking of breaking the rules a bit and even buying a cheeky pint of beer today after work. gonna have to go to supermarket anyway and figure out what to eat that doesnt require lots of boiling or any frying since one of two hotplates on electric stove stopped working and only the one for heating a small pot works

maybe just buy a bunch of vegs, some cheese and feed on "healthier" sandwiches for a while

>5v5 so 9 i guess, also it was cheap af, two 15 minute matches 3€ a person with ISIC
that's cheap af indeed, good shit

no problem with one pint lad
lidl has these premade "paelhas" or whatever the fuck they're called, with rice, veggies and shrimps or some shit, you could make these if you have no other options

Lidl is great but I fucking hate going there because they don't have the shopping carrying baskets, only the carts on wheels for which you have to put money in

that is very true indeed, i often forget to bring 1 euro coins and then have to carry stuff around in my hands like a retard

Shit edition desu, Rule Britannia!

xth for saw two niggers in my town today and that made me depressed

FAUGH A BALLAGH UNIONISTS
UP THE RA

constant 30 degrees and steambath tier umidity surely took a toll on your judgment, lad.

My coworker told me when she goes there she just puts everything in a plastic shopping bag of her own even if it's a different brand and just takes it all out when she's at the cashier, bit too autistic to try that myself though or maybe not autistic enough

>tfw no Slovak gf for user to magyarize

seems like a good method but yeah i'd be embarassed too
although iki and other shops sell these "durable" bags made of hemp or whatever, not these one-use plastic bags
maybe it's a bit less autistic when you use those

Beer from Belarus with german text and advertising on the label kek

did you know that in Czech Republic when you shop for some stuff and then go with the shopping bag full of items to another shop no one bothers you to ask what's inside as if you stole anything, you just go from one supermarket to another without hiding your bags anywhere and at least places where I went, they didn't even have lockers where to put your stuff except few small ones with transparent metal bars so you can even see what's inside

it was so weird walking in with a drink I bought in another shop and no one bothering me

typical czechs, liberal, laissez-faire and mildly degenerate, as always.

wait, do you have to show the content of your bags when entering a shop?

przecież przy kasie w polsce też ci zaglądają do torebek czy niczego nie ukradłeś

no but if you have some other plastic bag full of stuff it's usual that you'd get asked to show if you took something, I remember when I used to go with lads during school break or after school to shop, we would all put our school bags in lockers near the entrance otherwise they would ask us to open them if we didnt slip something inside

I've seen a man having to open his man purse or working bag or whatever it was in front of cashier so she can take a look if he stole anything. every shop has lots of lockers where you lock your stuff and take the key, I didn't see that in CZ

zawsze chodzę na zakupy z plecakiem i jeszcze nigdy nikt mnie nie prosił żeby pokazać zawartość

no tutaj też nie, ale do plastikowych torebek zaglądają, i alkohole które zostały zapakowane w specjalnych kartonach czy tam puszkach też otwierają żeby sprawdzić czy niczego nie podwędzasz, np. w piotre i pawle i w rollu

kurwa co ja piszę

most of them will have cameras by now, so checking your bags would be sort of redundant.

And the cashiers are probably paid way too little to give two shits.

a ok, ja chodzę tylko do biedry, tesco i kilku lokalnych sklepów (rotuję lokalne spożywczaki bo wstydzę sięw tym samym codziennie alko kupować), więc w sumie to nie wiem

haha remember when a nigress cashier sold me a 6 pack of beer and a bottle of red wine in amsterdam when i was 16 which i later shared with my friends
loved nigresses ever since

ale kurwa, jesteš polakiem?

well yeah and there are those dedecting things which start to beep if you leave with something that hasn't been scanned(?) but the practice of checking still exists

>rotuję lokalne spożywczaki bo wstydzę sięw tym samym codziennie alko kupować
znam to uczucie brachu i szczerze powiem ci że brakuje mi tu tesco, bardzo dobry sklep

>ale kurwa, jesteš polakiem?
ye, i moved here because of reasons and am studying at uni here now

fuggg I thought you're a Lithuanian this whole time
how are you being treated as a Pole?

no one's ever given me shit for it so i'm gucci no worries

I am happy to know that user

get a netflix account y/n?

>supporting literal jews
just torrent that shit lmao

n

dont know how its in central europe but when it came to Lithuania everyone says that it doesnt have any good shit and they'd still have to use US/UK VPN to get good shows/movies. probably not senpai

how do I feel less lonely?

don't really see a point of netflix unless you are a very conservative moralfag
you can just torrent everything and not have to deal with any annoying overlays
get drunk
you'll feel either much better or much worse, but it's still worth a shot

had it for 1 month, then cancelled my subscription, then got it for 1 month again, then cancelled it again
only shows worth watching there are narcos and bojack horseman, the rest is all trash, especially films, but also most of their series are either trash for kids or for teenagers or simply low budget trash
would not get if i were you

thanks lads.
won't be getting it then.

yeah man it really isn't worth it, especially in this part of the world i think

Heard that thet banned most proxies/vpns too, is that true?

browse Sup Forums generals

opera provided proxies are banned on there for sure, don't know about other ones why did you change your flag suddenly btw?

Nah I was just lurking and thought that your advice is valuable. I'm not that other guy.

uhm ok

yeah, used to be okay with US proxy and series they had access to but netflix banned everything

>v4
>thread is 50% lithuanian posters

Hmm

it's /v5/ now fukkboi

better than thread being 50% marcel or turk shitposts

leave them alone they're good posters and the thread would be completely dead without them

thanks

I wish Marcel would come back.

not you

I don't.

but i am a good poster too

you are the worst poster

thanks

Miss us yet?

define 'us'

who the fuck are you

it doesn't matter

what matters is our plan

the lads from /ka/

couldn't give less of a shit about your cancerous apple thread

it does
identify yourself now

drinking water from slovenia today
i kid you not it tastes like old fish

how does old fish tastes like?

like fish but worse

why dont you just buy lithuanian products?

i drink vytautas water and lithuanian meat/milk/cheeses regularly, but sometimes i like to try other stuff because it's fun

>vytautas water
I remember those meme videos about it

ehh anons

I cancelled mine because they ramped up subscription fees. There's literally no excuse for doing that when they're removing tons of content every single week.

I also don't give a shit about their originals, which is what they seem to be solely focused on. I used it for binge watching 80s/90s/00s TV shows, not for watching new stuff.

how to be happy
no memes please

Winter is coming.

memes

get a gf

don't be unhappy

Impossible

Random guy just gave me a ride for no reason what the hell

move to the US or somewhere else where antidepressants are massively overprescribed

just be urself

did you at least give him a blowjob?

Sitting in a train station, 2 old huns shittalking slovak skills of hohol woman buying ticket, 3 gypsies sitting across.

This country is fucking over only SScobar can save us

No homo

Bad news lad,fast train still didn't even leave the main station

My train was on point inshallah atleast something goes right

sounds like some old magyar fucks need a lesson

well, it's just common decency to give something in return

youtube.com/watch?v=n4nSlbu9loU
3:08
:^)

Thank fuck finally comfy

go cycling
get a massage
go to the spa
eat a steak
cook something
get a doggo

should I feel bad for just playing video games and watching youtube in my free time?

Good edition, up the ra lads.

nice backlit keyboard
saw that beer at norfa but haven't tried it yet

THIS THIS THIS

well that brightened up my day

accidentally blended the last two lines together in my head and read it as "cook a doggo" and almost noped the fuck out

HELP i need to get a suit for next friday

where can i get one? Im full blown autismo btw