ITT: People you want to violently murder death kill

ITT: People you want to violently murder death kill

He's such a fat ignorant cunt. All immigrants should be drafted

good choice OP

>giving non-whites weapons and military power
they should be pushed into the ocean.

What did C*nk Roachyur have to say about the coup?

At least kill somebody whose voice actually matters. Nobody cares about an obscure, ignorant internet host, even if he's the biggest fly on the shitpile called internet news.

FAAT TRUK FUCKER

Nice meme

Merkel, Soros, Obama...

that order

This guy is still relevant?

Good choice. I fucking hate onisicuck

Seriously, all of the people on the planet, and Cenk gets your panties in a wad?

(you)

People that colossally stupid shouldn't be allowed to drive vehicles let alone vote

Seems ridiculous. Being mad at Cenk would be the same chopping off your foot because you have a head-ache.
He is similar to a frat boy coaching his team on.
If you don't like him stop watching him, unless that's what gets your juices flowing. Just seem ass backwards being pissed at a talking youtube head when there are other ways you could feel motivated to do something.
Killing him would prove how crazy your side is for being concerned about superficial shit instead of direct solutions to problems.

No one actually.

>no merkel
>no hillary
>no al sharpton
>no obama
>no assad

I don't want to kill cenk but I would like to see him grope wildly in a greasy room while he struggles to stand up. For an hour or so

Oh and every time he falls he tries to play it off as a joke or use sophistry to rationalize his failure.

He's gonna be so smug after his ISIS friends took power in t*rkey.

Please feel free to post ITT fellow anons.

Hillary, Sanders, Trump, Merkel, Putin, Erdogan, Kim Jong Un, that chinese leader Xingping or whatever, etc...

he's not even alive, there's just a ventriloquist making it seem like he is

I'd say Stefan Löfvén if anyone. That fucker has brought sweden to its crumbling quicker than any politician ever before.

your an immigrant you fucking convict son of a whore

I think he'd be my choice too. A big, rambling idiot who can't even speak properly. It's hilarious to watch debates between him and Jimmie Åkesson.
>Ehum, um, uuh, muh racism, uh solidarity durr

People mocked Göran Persson, but Stefan is an incredible moron.

>That fucker has brought sweden to its crumbling quicker than any politician ever before.
What about Olof Palme?

posting for ID

myself