/ligamx/

juegos hoy y mañana y después de mañana

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfSYfarXkJZtbJcRIAv3uDTAffksSXfmLr5X2Ir2JXcmwhW9A/viewform?usp=sf_link
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lhkWMu7AIH7dVYmAf9WCKijH_Tmu_sTNXwO96u63KjE/edit#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=SKeGMP8wp8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for chumaGOD

P O A S T B I M B O S

Puebla x Chivas, 19:00
Atlas x Cruz Azul, 21:00
ambos en TV Azteca

HERE IT IS. This is the poll to select the final squad, logos and shit that will be part of the /LigaMX/ team that will play in the Sup Forumserb Owl against other Sup Forums generals. You got this Jornada and Copa MX. Final cuts and shit on the next Viernes Botanero.
Goalhorns and MAYBE other anthems suggestion will still be accepted. But not players. Pick your squads maricones.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfSYfarXkJZtbJcRIAv3uDTAffksSXfmLr5X2Ir2JXcmwhW9A/viewform?usp=sf_link

Here is the drive to make more suggestion on goalhorns and shit.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lhkWMu7AIH7dVYmAf9WCKijH_Tmu_sTNXwO96u63KjE/edit#gid=0

she can point to my Acapulco if u know what i mean

Voteado jaja

Ah, the edited logo if someone missed it.

170 years ago today, Mexico lost 54% of its territory to the US.

How many tamales have you eaten today, lads?

get owned

>tfw no tamale gf
Seriously now, sorry about the blog, but is going to Guadalajara for a week of many tourisms (and beisbol) really a good idea?

Mexican women are goat.

Too bad CHI s are so cancerous.

done
of course I selected all the xoloshit

Baja annexation when?
this place could use a genocide

care to elaborate?

youtube.com/watch?v=SKeGMP8wp8M

We are a meme team that will lose 7-0 and then win the next game 5-0. Not damage control but you will probably win in the WC 1-0 or maybe even draw. We are that kind of unpredictable meme

For brief moments during the game we have a decent-tier midfield. But we have a mediocre and shitty defense throughout the whole game!

>not bringing the speedy german on
what a waste

Draxler would be enough to rekt Mexico's Garbage team

Thanks lad. VOTE Motherfuckers

This is the Cruz Azul/LigaMX edit that could be used as a team Logo. Thanks Huebro

Why is Chumasteiger so good? Why aren't all BoliviANOS like that?

>The U.S. government paid 15 million dollars

Even with taking inflation into account, that's ridiculously low for such big territory.

By today's standards, that's around 400 million dollars....so Mexico basically sold half of their (oil-rich) territory for half a Neymar....

What the hell were you thinking, muchachos?

It wasn't a mere business contract, it was a surrender contract aftet USA won the war

Nah, that money was just to make a "valid just deal" They took it by force and there is nothing else to say. Unironically gringos really think we sold them because the money

Oh, okay then.

Should've won the war then I guess....although I'm not really in the position to judge other countries for losing wars lmao

But don't worry, your special agent chicanos are gonna soon turn that lost territory Mexican again.

the fuck are you doing?

proper thread here:

>400 million dollars
>Half a Nerman

Yeah, I meant 2 Neymars

Good thing there is always a Leaf around to notice such petty mistakes.

>But don't worry, your special agent chicanos are gonna soon turn that lost territory Mexican again.
Culturally, I don't know, maybe for the first and second generations. After that, they are just brown ameriturds.

Nah I'm making mixed chi babies :^}
Chicanas are cancer

Well, it will never be Mexico again, but give it a few more decades and it will be so culturally different than the rest of the US that it could be some independentist movements